Poppy's Female RP Search, open to all genders

CrimsonPoppy

Meteorite
Hello! Before we get started, if you think you might be interested, please take a look at my rules/guidelines and personal “disclaimers.” If I’m not a person you’d like to roleplay with, I’d like to save you some time by having you read this first.

I’m looking to find some good roleplays. I’m pretty pliant when it comes to types of plots, but I really like magical realism the best, even if it is just a small touch of magic in an otherwise-realistic setting. I’m willing to try anything, though! I can have fun doing most types of roleplays.

I’m open to either long-term or short-term roleplays, I’m open to playing with anyone who’s willing to be respectful, and I’m not picky in terms of genre or plot. I don’t have any specifics in mind, but if you can tell me what you’d like, either you can come up with the plot, or it could be a joint effort in equal parts. Who knows? I’m flexible.

Age is also subject to change if you’d like it to, so long as it doesn’t dip go below 17.

As of right now, I have two characters for this section, but more profiles will be created in the future!

Eden Eadlin Evergreen
Intersex (partial androgen insensitivity syndrome) demigirl, she/they. She is pansexual with a female or nonbinary preference. She is quoiromantic/panromantic (meaning she has trouble differentiating romantic and platonic feelings) with a male preference. She is unstable, neurotic, and easily upset. However, she is also cheerful at default, very friendly, and a sweet person to be around. Most people find her to be quite an enigma. A lot of people are unsure if she’s even human.

Crystalline Yemelianovich Ivanova
Cis girl, she/her. She is pansexual and panromantic with a female preference. She is kind, caring, and sweet. She cares very much for other people and enjoys making friends. She is easy to approach and doesn't have trouble approaching others unless they are particularly intimidating; even then, she'd like to go out of her way to be on friendly terms with them. She's human.

Back
Top Bottom