Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking one for the team

There was something on Jason’s mind. Sara could tell, she always could. After all, she was his mother. There had been times when she’d wished his father was still around, to help with some of those male issues, but he wasn’t and she was the only one that her son could come to. She’d noticed the signs earlier in the week, but she’d left him the space to come to her when he was ready, like he always did. Except, this time he waited until the Friday evening. That was a long time for him.

‘Mum,’ he said eventually, as they were sitting watching TV. ‘The new coach has been talking to me about my game.’

‘Right.’ Experience had taught Sara that it was best to let him get it out in his own way and at his own pace. All she needed to do was drop in the odd word to show she was listening.

‘He wants to try something new.’

‘OK.’ What could it possibly be that was worrying him? His place on the team was secure; he was one of the best players.

‘He says I need more speed.’ And there he stopped.

When she could stand the suspense no longer, his mother dropped in some words of support.

‘You look pretty fast to me, Jason. Why do you need to go faster?’

‘Because he’s been looking at the teams we’ll be playing this season and he reckons that I need that extra speed.’

‘So you need to work on your speed. Has he devised a programme for you?’

‘No, not exactly. It’s the box, you see. You know,’ Jason was looking embarrassed, ‘the groin protection.’

‘Right, yes, I know what a box is.’

‘He says that it’s slowing me down. I’d be able to run faster without it.’

‘OK.’

Jason sighed.

‘I’d be faster, he’s right about that. It rubs and chaffs. I could be seconds faster without it.’’

‘So what’s the problem?’

‘It’s, I mean, I’m going to be more, well, exposed, vulnerable.’

‘Yes, I see that you are going to lose your protection.’ Sara understood now why he was concerned. ‘But,’ she thought she saw a way to reassure him, ‘how often have you been hit, err, how, have you ever needed the box?’ This was definitely one of those rare times when she missed Jason’s father.

‘Just a couple of times and it wouldn’t have been that serious if I’d not been wearing anything, just a bit of pain that’s all, it would soon have passed.’

‘So, that’s all right then. You’ll be no worse off without the box. The other team won’t know, will they? I can’t tell who’s wearing a box and who isn’t with all that padding you have on.’

‘Oh,’ her son grimaced, ‘they’ll know and they’ll take advantageous, you can be sure of that.’

‘But how, Jason, how will they know? Your team mates aren’t going to tell them, are they. And the cheerleaders won’t be chanting about it.’

‘No, that’s true, but they won’t need to. It will be obvious.’

Sara didn’t understand and Jason showed no sign of explaining further.

‘Come on,’ she prompted him at last, ‘how are they going to know?’

‘Don’t you know, mum? Do you really not know? I mean, haven’t you ever noticed?’

‘Noticed what?’ She was puzzled.

Her son sighed, rose from the settee and dropped his jeans. He stared over his mother’s head as she stared at the bulge in his shorts. It took a supreme effort to drag her eyes up to his face.

‘Yes, yes, I see,’ was all she could say. ‘That is going to be obvious, I see that. It’s been tucked away in the box, but now it’s going to be … yes, it certainly is going to be … visible.’

Jason pulled him his jeans and sank down beside her.

‘So, mum, you see my problem.’

Sara nodded. Yes, she could definitely see his problem. But what could she do about it? What could anyone do about it? She didn’t have to wait long to find out.

‘That’s why I need some help,’ Jason told her, ‘from you.’

‘Help?’ What sort of help could he possibly want from her?

‘Yea, you see, I’ve never been hit there, not hard, just an occasional knock. So I don’t know what it’s like and how I’ll react. I don’t want to be rolling around crying in front of everybody.’

‘No, love, I can see that. But I still don’t see what I can do to help?’

‘I wondered, hoped, would you, like, be prepared to hit me a few times, just so I can get an idea of what might happen?’

Sara could not believe that he was suggesting this at all, and to his mother of all people.

‘No, Jason, no,’ she shook her head, ‘how could I ever do such a thing to you? I love you, don’t you understand that?’

‘Yes, mum, of course I understand that and that’s why you’re the only one I can ask. Don’t you see?’

Yes, she did see, but still …

‘Please,’ he added pitifully.

‘OK,’ she could never resist that helpless plea. ‘OK, let’s get it over with. I’ll try not to hurt you, not too much,’ she added as an afterthought.

Jason stood before her and spread his legs, while she pulled her skirt up slightly and moved closer, pushing her knee into his groin. She stepped back.

‘How was that? I hope it wasn’t too hard.’

‘Mum,’ he laughed and kissed her on the forehead, ‘you barely touched me. You need to try harder.’

‘OK,’ she hiked her skirt up again, ‘but I don’t know how much power to use, that’s my problem.’

This time she put more power behind her knee. Jason gasped and staggered slightly.

‘Jason, are you OK, was that too hard?’

Jason shook his head.

‘No, mum, it wasn’t. It was better, though, that was definitely harder than the first one, but it didn’t have very much power.’

Frantic lest she hurt her son but frantic to help him, Sara just stood not knowing what to do.

‘Look,’ Jason suggested, ‘my jeans are softening the blow. If I take them off, you won’t need to use more power but it will be more effective.’

Sara nodded and Jason kicked off his trainers and jeans. Again she pulled up her skirt and brought her knee up into her son’s groin. This time his gasp was sharper and it was a few seconds before he spoke.

‘Yes, that was better, but it still isn’t like it will be when I’m in a game.’

He thought for a while as they stood a few steps apart.

‘Mum, the guys on the opposing team won’t be wearing skirts. Won’t you find it easier if your skirt isn’t restricting you?’

‘Are you suggesting, do you want me to take it off?’

Jason nodded and, reluctantly, Sara unzipped her skirt and tossed it onto the settee. Feeling slightly self-conscious in her blouse and panties, she moved in again and delivered a quick knee. Jason shook his head and put his hands on his hips.

‘That was,’ he gasped for air, ‘better, but you need to be more vicious, mum. Can’t you imagine some guy is trying to attack you and you have to defend yourself? Just forget I’m your son. Pretend I’m a stranger who’s just dragged you down an alley and pulled off your skirt.’ He saw his mother’s expression changing. ‘Go on, close your eyes, imagine it, I’ll come closer and you let rip as hard as you can.’

She closed her eyes and he moved in, faster than she had expected, his hands on her hips pulling her towards him, and she let her knee fly. Then his hands fell away and she opened her eyes to see her son swaying before her, his face white, and then, it seemed like slow motion, he sank to his knees with a low moan.

Instantly, she was beside him, her arm round him, as she mumbled her apologies.

‘Jason, I am so sorry, love, I didn’t mean to hurt you, what have I done, are you OK, is there anything I can do?’

Jason sat back against the settee, his knees raised, his brow resting on them, as he breathed deeply. When he finally looked up into his mother’s eyes, his face was still pale, but he had a broad grin.

‘That was better, mum, much better, but I think we may have another problem.’

‘Oh, no, what I have done to you? What’s wrong?’

Jason slowly came to his knees, pushed his body upright and let his eyes fall to his shorts. Sara followed his gaze. The bulge was larger than before and rigid.

‘How, why, I don’t understand,’ Sara was still staring at her son’s erection pressing against the soft cotton of his shorts and at the damp patch at the tip.

Nothing in Sara’s experience had prepared for this. She needed time to think this through, so she slumped on the couch and pulled her knees up to her chin, the position she always adopted since she was a child.

‘Jason, I need to think about this. Come and sit down while I try to work something out.’

How could anyone get aroused – and there was no doubt that her son was aroused – by being caused pain? That was something she just couldn’t get her head around. She’d heard about people being into pain, but not the sort of pain she had inflicted on him. Was there something wrong with him, something that a doctor or some sort of therapist might help with?

As she thought, she suddenly realised what was happening. She was sitting with her son, both stripped down to their underwear, and him an erection that was still throbbing in the corner of her eye. How would this look to someone who walked in on them? How did she feel about it, now that she was able to reflect on what she had done? It was then that the thought struck her. She turned towards her son and forced her eyes to stay on his face.

‘Jason, luv, I don’t want you to misunderstand what I’m going to ask you. It’s not a criticism or an accusation or anything like that. It’s just that you got very aroused and,’ she dropped her eyes briefly, just to check that it was still the case, ‘you still are.’

Jason nodded. He didn’t need to look down to check.

‘I’m sorry,’ he began, ‘I didn’t mean to embarrass you.’

‘Don’t worry, luv, I’m not embarrassed at all. I’m just saying, because what I want to ask you is this. I took my skirt off, like you suggested,’ she didn’t want to accept responsibility for stripping down, ‘and now you’re aroused. I’m just wondering, because it’s something we need to consider, well, is your reaction a result of my kneeing you in the crotch or is it, maybe, a reaction to me being stripped down like this. I mean if it was then you won’t have anything to worry about, because obviously I won’t be running around the pitch naked, will I. Not that I’m naked now, of course.’

She stumbled to a halt aware that she was rambling.

Jason sat quietly for a while before finally looking down as he struggled to find the words he needed.

‘Mum, no, it’s not that, I’m sure. You’re very attractive, there’s no denying that and all my friends have fantasies about you. And it’s not like it’s the first time I’ve seen you like this. I mean, I spotted you dressing or undressing as I’ve passed your room and I once caught sight of you in the shower, but I didn’t get in this state then, so no, I’m sure that it was what you were doing that got me hard.’

Sara wasn’t sure whether she was relieved or not. She had learned to listen very carefully to what her son said and she was troubled that there might be more to these apparently innocent, occasional glimpses of her then he was admitting. After all, she had never caught sight of him dressing or undressing or in the shower. That troubled and so did something else: a feeling that she was perhaps feeling rather hot and a bit sticky, something that might not be totally unconnected to the throbbing cock that was sitting just in the bottom of her vision.

Now, though, was not the time to have a conversation about what her son was doing peeping at her or about how this had made her feel. That was something they needed to discuss, when the time was right.

‘Jason,’ she put her hand on her son’s arm, ‘I’m sorry, but if what you are saying is true, and I do believe you, then you’ve got to tell the coach that you won’t play under his terms. Once the other teams realise how you’re reacting, they won’t relent. Please, for your sake, don’t let that happen.’

Again Jason thought carefully.

‘Mum, I know you’re right. What you’re saying is sensible, but the feeling is so good, I’ve never felt like this before. I just can’t give it up, whatever the consequences.’

Sara’s heart sank, but she knew from the glow on his face and the gleam in his eyes that he could not give up the pleasure that this was going to bring him.

‘Mom,’ he asked as his words sank in, ‘you know what, I’m sure I would actually get off if you gave me one more knee. Will you please? If you won’t, I’ll just have to wank myself off and that won’t be the same.’

How could Sara refuse? She rose and waited for her son to get on his feet and spread his legs, before moving in and crushing his balls with her knee. He moaned loudly and sank to his knees. She stood and watched him shaking until, finally, to her relief, he lifted his head and she saw the broad grin on his face.

Back
Top Bottom