Strong fantasy/sci-fi characters seeking … You? [ F/Switch × Any ]

Elaebryn

Planetoid
I have been roleplaying online for almost two decades now, and I like to think I'm a fairly engaging writer.

I like to play fleshed-out characters with strong personalities, and often with strong bodies. I am not into hyper-muscle fetishization, but playing a character like a barbarian, paladin, or sister of battle is right up my alley. Think the level of fitness of a soldier, not of a bodybuilder or the hyper-muscle one finds in genre-specific art.

More important than physical strength to me in the characters I play is the strength that comes from a sense of agency and personality: we should collaboratively build scenes and stories in which even characters predestined to lose or submit have some dramatic and narrative control or input. In short, it is beyond boring for me to become a living thesaurus and spit out an alternately-worded of the same post about being bound, immobile, and unable to meaningfully act or react. I love bondage and powerlessness in scenes and in stories, but I prefer either for the bondage to be limited — such as in predicament bondage — so characters have something to do, or for the scene once established to be hand-waved and covered off-camera so we may move on to something with more engagement.

If you're still reading, then you'd also probably like to know I'm happy to play any of my characters as dickgirl/futanari/shemale, though I'm far more nuanced with describing female sexual anatomy than male.

That's a lot of useless words. What characters do you want to play?
You know, I'm glad you asked. I'd like to play medieval fantasy or grimdark sci-fi characters, on either side of the D/s spectrum. Through years of offline and online roleplaying I have learned to be supremely versatile, so I'm up for most proposed scenarios so long as they fit my general criteria. If you're the type who only engages with pre-generated characters and established scenarios, then stay tuned to this space and I'll eventually add a bunch of them behind categorical spoiler tags.

This will be expanded soon.
8LOwaR0.png

bMJPtPv.png

IN0NAyy.png

2y0KEjs.png

Kw7cV66.png

You know talking about you makes me grin. But what about me?
Believe it or don't, but you matter and you are valid. In fact, you are the most important person in the world — because without you, dear reader, I cannot roleplay with anyone but myself. That said, I'd like you to respect a few ground rules: first, that I am not my character and you are not yours; second, that regardless of which side of the D/s spectrum we're playing in any given moment, we each have equal validity and contribution to the scene or story; third, that we will communicate openly about what we want, what works, and what doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom