What I'm Craving (f looking for m)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
I am looking for some to roleplay with. I am up for most type with a good story, im about 60% story and 40% smut. I loke to build up the story, yet not plan it out. You must be willong to go were the story tkes us.
I am looking to rp mainly over pms, it's easier for me. However for the right store im willing to do threads or even email. I try to return what i get. Im looking for someone who can do at leats a paragraph if not more.
Things I really like; manhandling (not forced, but rough), choking, biting, spanking., public and risky... I'll think of more.

Pairings im craving at the moment.

Fathet x daughter - this can be a step. I like this to be as realistic as it can be. I have two plots for this one. I am not limited to the plots listed.

Plot a - the mother isnt around so the daughter has taken on this role. She does the things a wife would do; cleaning, cooking, planing hoildays ect. As she has gotten older somehow the lines of the relationship have blured. The father and daughter now have feeling for each other.

Plot b - the father has never been in the girls life. Either something happened to the mother or he agreed to get her for the summer. They share no parental bond, and are easily attracked to each other.

Pirate x princess - this does not nees to be historically correct. I am not limited to the plots listed.

Plot a - the boy grew up with the princess, they plaied a lot as a chhhild. However the king didnt like how close the pair had gotten. Maybe he foind them kissing, but he sends the boy away. Year later the boy has grown into a pirate. He comes back for the girl. She can either remember him or not.

Plot b- the pirate has wprked his way into the princesses life. He has gain her trust and maybe even love. He ends up kidnapping her. Holding her for Ransom. However he has fallen for her in that time as she did him. How will he handle this.

The pirate could easily be made into a outlaw or mobster. And use the same plots.

I am also into normal pairings and open to most other pairings.

Werewolf x Human - I can play either role.
Student x Teacher - I can play either role.
Beauty x Beast type roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom