A Search For BMR's Best

AlluringEnigma

Wet Narcissist
So let's try something new. I've made request threads that ramble on for paragraphs and paragraphs. Let me try something simple and short for once.

Here's what I'm looking for. Kinks-wise, humiliation is my favorite by far. Most everything else is negotiable. I'm a decent switch when it comes to lesbian plays, and I'm pretty much a submissive when it comes to heterosexual plays. I don't play passive roles, but I like my character being the one used.

I pretty much am looking for good writing. Don't bother coming to me if you don't consider prose important at all. Don't mistake the simplicity of this post as representative of my writing. I'm willing to write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a couple thousand words. Be prepared to write if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

So, let's get to the thrust of this request thread. I'm looking for good partners - not stories. I want creative and unique people who love what they're writing. I want to tell deep, dark and depraved stories that delve into the deepest and darkest layers of the psyche. I want to tell stories of grand and epic scale that span worlds and involve characters that only show a minute glimpse of the world they occupy. I want to tell stories that explore the most bitter of rivals.

I could go on and on, and have before. The point of it all is this - good stories are easy to create. In fact, planning out roleplays is one of my favorite things. Good stories don't come from my personal preferences. There's only a few things I need to make a story work for me and hold my interest.

No, good stories come from good partners. I want BMR's best. So if you think you're up for it, hit me up. We'll work something out if you're a good partner, I promise. Or we'll play out one of your ideas, though expect me to modify things to suit our own personal dynamics. Oh and I have plenty of plots I can toss at you, if you're not interested in working from scratch. I'm just done posting them in a list.

This will be my experiment with a shorter and more open-ended request thread. Let's see how it works. PM me if you're interested/ My F-List is in my bio and my signature if you're looking for that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-- Alluring Enigma --​

Back
Top Bottom