Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for M Dom (1 New Ideas)

Insignia

WarToadx
I’m a female sub, between the ages of 20-100 and I’m looking for someone who is willing to play a male dom in a bit of pet play. I’m looking for the scene where the world has advanced but once again women have lost their rights, now they are treated how dogs and other pets are, they wear a collar, fed food like animals are and are bred by men however they like sorta like slaves. Laws are in place where you cant abuse your “pet” but your allowed to train them however you like. Exactly like animals are treated.
But with my idea is that some women are able to avoid this, however there are consequences for this. These women are taken in custody by officials before being sold off to any potential males wanting a pet, the guy who takes the woman in has to call her by her name though but is allowed to train her quite a bit harsher than allowed with younger pets.

MC who would be a young woman in her early twenties gets caught and sold to YC, she’s quite feisty and stubborn but he’s sure he will find ways even with her being his first ever woman, he’s got other pets he’s trained.

So practically MC gets sold to YC, this is a mix of MC x YC and MC x YCs animals!

I also have a new idea exactly like this but it includes the movie Thor Ragnarok, if you’re interested in finding out what this idea is about then just message me.

Pm if you’re interested or have any questions! I highly prefer pm and will do thread, I also request that I pick out what my character looks like (I also have pictures that I’d like to recommend to you as your character!)

# of stars is how much I’m craving that and is usually out of five stars

THOR RAGNAROK SPOILERS AHEAD DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE MOVIE. If your alright with spoilers then read on, this is wrote for people who have not watched it I know because someone was okay with spoilers so I explained it to them and was too lazy to reword it for people who already have. So, let’s go on shall we. ****
So in the movie there’s this battle ring, like seen in previews where people enter ‘champions’ that they have caught and in their neck is this little circular thing that if they try to get out will kill them because it’s legit impossible to get out, little remotes are attached to them and these remotes have levels, you can turn it up and down and when you press this button on it, it activates the circular object connected to the ‘champions’ neck and electrocutes them. Yeah, that’s kind of it to the obedience part! It’s on a planet covered in scraps (as seen in previews and can’t remember what it’s called), where things not loved or forgotten are tossed when teleporting somewhere but fall out of the way of travel and end up there. Your either get killed or you become a champion of the person who traps you!

I was thinking a bit of a role swap where Thor, isn’t actually that and there is no Ragnarok and he doesn’t have his hammer (he doesn’t need it to control his power as he is not the god of ‘hammers’) and all that etc, is a participant in these games but instead of being a ‘champion’ he owns his own champions and enters them into the games. He has the mother ship and flies around looking for champions, you would play the god of thunder of course.
I could have someone get thrown out of the trail and ends up there literally right before Thor. My character has immense strength (not as strong as Thor though) but enough to be able to beat the crap out of say the Hulk, they have a battle scene and all that happens but he soon gets the thing MC neck and shocks her to the point where she passes out. Every person who has ‘champions’ has a large house where they have multiple rooms for their ‘chanpions’ their most prized would have the best room and best living space aside from themself. They have a big open door way but can’t go through it because it’s actually an invisible electrical barrier that only effects them and not their captor.

Of course whenever MC wins a battle she gets rewarded and when she doesn’t she gets punished. Of course rewarded would be nice stuff and not caging etc compared to getting punished where she would get chained or handcuffed etc. It can include training her as if she were a pet and stuff like that.

MC would have immense strength (along with that super human endurance), she can switch forms every so often which means when she shapeshifts she can’t shape shift for say the rest of that day because it exhausts her powers (along with this comes with the ability to speak any language and to any animal), Atmokinesis means having control of the weather which isn’t exactly right as she can’t control it fully. Basically, she could be the goddess of nature, she just can’t control the earth or plants.

Pokemon!! **
I’n looking to get ravaged by Pokémon of all kinds! Looking to play a female trainer who gets left home alone for a few weeks with her mothers Pokemon. This AU though doesn’t have poke balls and all the Pokémon are treated as that corresponding animal are! Her mother has every Pokemon you can think off due to gambling and stuff like that. Gotta fuck em all right?

Borderlands ***
Borderlands has a variety of creatures yet Mr. Hannerlock is interested in them all. He wonders what the animals anatomy is and how they mate and all that good stuff. So he goes ahead and hires my character, a female willing to do all this but as she goes around she ends up offering herself to this creatures to get a better close up look on their lives.

Canon Characters *****
Everybody who wants someone to play canon can agree that it’s extremely Hard to find somebody to play canon. I can play it and so if anyone wants to come along and fuck a certain character they can as I will play them, I also request the same. I want someone to play people that I have an itch for them to play. Some would be~

Colby Brock x MC
Jake Webber x MC
ETC Now you guys get it? Yeah! Don’t be afraid to PM me, I don’t bite hard

Video Games *
Yasss!! Maybe a few friends come up and start to play a video game only for it to suck them into it! Turns out, the game morphs to those people’s wants. Turns out the main character wants sex and is horny af, the game morphs to fit this persons needs and get them through the game. Now, instead of fighting, they have to fuck their way through it, even if it means doing it with each other to entertain someone else to get by a level. This would have beastiality, with real and made up animals, mxm, fxf, fxm etc! This is a free for all, get either smutty plot that I’m craving lmao

Black Panther [SPOILERS AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] *****
Mhm, that crazy strong dude, super human strength, speed, reflexes and even endurance / agility. Imagine being that in bed? You’d be a fucking beast. For those who know and have watched the movie, you’d play the king of Wakanda (don’t judge me if I butchered that) with the powers of the black panther when their attention gets drawn to a certain woman. A white woman who seems to be more special then some. She pulls down her lip and it says everything. She may not be the same skin color but she definitely has the combat prowess, even stronger then some of them to prove that she’s one. But she’s white and has no clue that the Wakanda exist. She’s a beautiful young lady and the King feels something for her, lust may that be? And it’s only in those black panther instincts to bed such a lady and fulfill her fantasies and his.

Okay, off the story time lmao. More obvious things would be that maybe if he got the strength and shit of a black panther maybe get slight barbs on their cock that are dull and don’t hurt but rather pleasure their partner? More flexible then most maybe? And in this version, Wakanda has not revealed itself nor has it been discovered. If you’re interested, PM Me :)

Spider-Man **** (if you haven’t seen the Homecoming one, don’t read on)
Youll play Tom Holland (who in Spider-Man plays Peter Parker) and I’d play a kid who moves to the school a few years after the events of Spider-Man homecoming takes place so when their both just a little through grade 12... She’s a beautiful (busty, big butt and breasts) girl but she’s mysterious and this intrigues Peter, he wonders why she disappears out of class sometimes and gets into trouble a little bit. One day, he follows her out only to find she has feline like abilities mixed with some canine. She’s extremely nimble, when she wants she choose whether or not she wants to have her sharp canines appear. She also has ears that come out of the top of her head and the ears at the side of her head disappears, she also has the form of a canine and a feline that she takes on whenever she wants. She thinks nobody knows hers, and nobody knows Peter. It turns out they have a few things in common after all... Does he decide to approach her or keep at a distance? It’s up to you!

This plot can have lots of smut or lots of story, it’s up to you and me how this plays out!

Forbidden but still doing it
So your in a summer camp y’know. Christianity and all that woohoo, instead it’s kinda perm because the people who are here live here. Each kid and family has their own cabin and the camp takes up a lot of space of the woods but it’s good because it’s almost in the middle of no where. Love like relationships are forbidden between those who reside in the camp. Nobody wants stuff getting complicated till one day a beautiful girl named Finn arrives. Joseph, a male staff member finds her very alluring but relationships between residents and staff are even more forbidden. He’s a ginger haired boy, kinda stocky but still lanky. He’s a nice kid, not a mean boy in his body, he’s weird and enjoys acting crazy when it comes to it. After time the two become really close friends, who knows what the future may hold for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom