The Princess's Curse

SeaChild

Planetoid
This is a prompt that someone else wrote for me a long time ago. I thought it was amazingly hot, but we never got around to doing anything with it. I'm mostly putting it here for safekeeping for the moment, but I'd like to play it out with someone sometime soon.

It had all begun with the princesses eighteenth birthday. An occasion to honour the only daughter of the king and queen coming of age. Every being in the land was invited to come and bring gifts for the girl. From the lowliest goblin to the most righteous of Demi gods, all were invited. Except one. The wizard of the east.

The king and queen knew of his boorish treatment of women and his distaste for royalty, and had felt it better to not invite him in hopes he might not hear of it. But hear of it he did, and after he'd transformed a centaur into a pumpkin and stole his ticket, he snuck into the palace.

The gifts giving ceremony was underway, and the Demi god triplets were the first. Each one bowed in turn to present the young princess with fine powers.

"To you, oh sweetest of flowers, I offer the gift of painlessness," said the demigod of youth, "your face shall never grow ugly, your body shall never ache, and your eyes shall never cease to gleam."

"To you, oh rainbow made living, I offer a dress," said the demigod of comfort, "it shall always fit thee, and be comfortable to your hearts desires."

"To you, oh brightest star, I offer grace," said the demigod of travel, "never again must you worry about your form, you shall always be at your best."

As the three bowed low and handed their gifts, the room erupted in applause.

"Oh give it a rest!" Came a cry.

Everyone went quiet and turned to look for the dissenter. A robe was cast aside to reveal the wizard, in all his terrible glory.

"I've had it up to here with everyone kissing up to you and your ilk," the wizard yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at the slack jawed princess, "from now on, you will kiss up to us! I curse Ye! From this day forth, only the milk of a man's penis will sate you! No food or drink shall soothe the hunger that will burn in your stomach and loins! And I curse Ye so that all gifts will serve that end!"

With a crackle of thunder, the young princess was struck by the curse, collapsing to the floor. The wizard disappeared in a cloud of smoke moments before the guards could catch him.

Festivities where to be postponed until the wizards curse was to be seen. The unconscious princess was hurried up to her room, where her young caretaker, a dragon beast, waited. He was informed of the events, and immediately set to tending to her. Now it was just a matter of time until she woke up.

Back
Top Bottom