Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

QueenObscure's Video Gallary

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
I'm not only a Roleplayer. I'm also a Vidder (Video-Editor)
---
There are also different types of Fan-Edit videos. So before I begun posting my work, please read this first...
AU (Alternative Universe) - When you use canon characters, but change the original story; “What if they ended up together instead?”, “What if he did not die?”, “What if she left?”, “What if she had a twin?”, etc. Usually uses material from only one sours

CROSSOVER SHIPPING - When you take two (or more) characters from different sources and pair/mix them together. They usually follow canon lore/logic. These videos can be anything from simple videos where the characters are just juxtapositioned next to each other, or are digitally composed to be in the same shot together. Even complex fan-fiction based videos can be considered shipping videos. The main thing that puts it apart from OSC is the editor’s mindset (if he/she ships the pairing and actually wants these specific characters to meet, either in canon or only in her/his dreams.

ORIGINAL STORY CROSSOVERS - When characters from different movies/shows are used as puppets/actors in order to tell a completely new story. Does not need to be a full 3-act spectacle, but there should be a clear sense of some kind of plot (otherwise it will feel more like a shipping video). The characters are usually in no way related to their original material anymore, but are simply there to play the role of a new character. Basically: If the video had been made with the editor’s original characters, then it would have been a original short film.

MEP (Multiple Editor Project) - A video that consists of several editors work, usually around 6-9 different people. Each editor gets their own part of a specific song which they then have to fill, then all the parts are combined into one long video. The themes for what kind of videos everybody are going to make varies (usually decided by the MEP host) and can be anything from a regular music video to crossover shipping.

COLLAB (Collaboration video) - A project where 2 editors have worked together in order to create 1 video. Like with MEPs, the theme varies a lot.

RP (Role Play) - When editors join together to create a story, which is either based on an original idea or an already established one. Each editor chooses one or more character/s from a visual media source which they then use as puppets to play their part/role. Usually the different videos are made separately (can be collabs) and can then seem random for people outside of the RP, but when watched together they form a greater whole due to them all being connected

HERE ARE LINKS TO MY COMPLETE PLAYLISTS, THUS FAR. TO SEE SOME OF MY PERSONAL FAVS SCROLL DOWN
MEPS and PARTS - Here you shall find MEPs that I hosted, and my edited MEP parts.
LA FANDOMS X CROSSOVERS - Live Action X Live Action Crossovers
Animated Madness x Live Action - Animated x Animated or Animated x Live Actin crossovers

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Va2fmYoKUU[/video]
▷Belle x The Great Prince
[Beatuy And The Beast x Bambi//All Dogs Go to Heaven//Rescuers Down Under//Quest for Camlot ]
Music; I'll Be The Light, by Colton Dixon )
----
Belle is an orphan (an altered Anne Marie)who runs into a young GP (altered Ranno) and she manages to spend the winter with him. Only to be found by a friendly forest Ranger. (McLeach. AH THE MAGIC OF EDITING! making a villain into a good guy.) He takes in the lost girl and rises her as his own (along with her deer friend) The rest is easy to follow...

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Jw195VxrHHc[/video]
This MEP was hosted by myself.
The theme Human x Anthro ships. Heroins x Villains.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n042UZlhBd0[/video]
TIS THE SEASON!
This is for my Creepy X-mas collab I join.

▷ Krampus X Jane Porter
[ Anastasia x Secret of NIHM x Tarzan x Little Mermaid II ]
Music; 'CAROL OF THE BELLES” From the 2016 Krampus Soundtrack
MEP for MSSProductions' CREEPY XMAS MEP

*TO CREATE KRAMPUS I USED JOLLY'S FACE.
*NICODEMUS HANDS & ROBES (though I edited out his old hands and recolored his robes) *AS WELL AS RASPUTIN'S ROBES
*THEN FOUND FREE PNG HORNS *ALONG WITH REDRAWING THE OFFICIAL KRAMPUS BELL FROM THE 2016 FILM.. I must say, how pleased I'm with this!!!! This is most heavyish editing I have ever done for video. And to get it done, under week....OMG!!!!!

This is actually loosely base on my own Krampus story as well. But Jane is not playing a Fan Character for the 2016 Krampus film. I am doing my own retelling of Krampus. This is NOT! base off flim's version..

Back
Top Bottom