Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Care of You w/DonVoltonus

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
135px-XY_Pokémon_Breeder_M.png

Myron knew what he was getting himself into once he step inside of the Breeding center, but he is rather nervous about it still. This is his first day on the job, but he is sure that he will be fine. "Hello? Mr Berry?" He calls out once he walks in,the lobby is empty, but then a older man came from the back.

"Ahh, you must be Myron! Welcome!" He greets the young man, patting him on the back. The man is muscular, pretty manly despite being a breeder. "Glad you can make it, I hope that you are able to keep up with everything." he laughs, leading Myron to the back room. "Ok, son, I'll be training you on the basics on taking care of these Pokemon. We will take it easy for now. Come on."

The backyard is wide and spacious, and the Pokemon are out and about. "This place is really amazing sir, " he said truthfully, there is a stable off to the side, where all of the equipment are.

As a Venusaur comes over to sniff you the old man recieves a phone call. "Ah damn..." He mutters as he listens. "I have to go, just uh...all the pokefood is labeled for the right types, just make sure to fill up all the feeding troughs with the right kind and everything should be fine until I get back." He says, heading off.

The Venusaur nudges your leg, and you start to pick up a sweet, male scent.

Myron is surprised to see a Venusaur nudging his leg. "Uh, hello there, why are you doing that?" He asked that, and the old man has to leave right now. "Okay, I'll just do that." That seems to be easy enough, and he went into the barn to find the food. He could smell something sweet, and he could feel himself quivering, and his body is starting to feel good. "Ugh...calm down..."

The venusaur was now at the door, watching him, a hint of something pink visible under the large male pokemon. "Saur?" He curiously tilts his head, watching you.

"Gah! Venusuar, what are you doing here?" He shivers, looking at the Pokemon as that is when his body starts to shiver just a bit. "You smell good, Venuaur do have Sweet Scent from their flower." He could see something underneath, something pink and he moves over to see it. "I-Is that your....uh..."

He turned to the side, giving a good view of his pink cock, a thick head that looked like a flower bud, and large bumps down the sides of the 12 inch shaft, dripping sweet nectar.

"oh wow..." Myron looks at it, reaching out to touch it. It is a big one, usually a Venusaur reaches ten inches. It felt hot against his hand, and starts to rub the shaft. "You are a big guy, you must be a stud." He kept rubbing it, and wonders what it would feel like inside of him. "Ahhh no...but we are long here..." He made sure that they are really alone,and closed the door. The scent is making him horny. So Myron has to have relief, so he takes off his pants. It reveals not a dick, but a dripping pussy, he isn't like other guys.

The pokemon sniffs at the slit, cock throbbing eagerly as he nudges his nose against it, trying to push Myron onto his back eagerly.

Myron sits on the ground, shivers in as he is exposed to a Pokemon that is fully erect. "B-be gentle, I'm sensitive...down their." He warned him,as his pussy is very sensitive when swollen and aroused, that's why he wears special underwear. He is feeling it right now as he has a desire to have sex.

The pokemon moved over him, heavy body pressed lightly over Myron, eagerly pressing the thick member to the c-boy's slick lips, pushing the thick head into his pussy, the warm length stretching his walls.

Myron felt the head pushing into him, and takes in the cock even though the walls are tight. He gasped, feeling the intense pleasure, but he has to be quiet just in cause the head breeder comes back. Covering his mouth, he moans as his sensitive pussy is being ravished by the stud.

The member flared open into four fleshy petals, rubbing back and forth on Myron's walls as Venusaur thrust deeper into him, pressing in deeply against the C-boy's cervix.

He could feel it, as the Venusaur is rubbing against him and hitting the entrance of his womb. It went deep inside of him, as he still tries to cover his mouth even as he is having sex with this Pokemon.

He thrust hard, the bud pushing it's way roughly up into Myron's womb, stretching his walls open with each sap-lubed thrust.

Myron felt is pushing deeper inside of him, eventually hitting his womb on the inside. This is making his body shake until he could feel his climax coming soon.

The pokemon thrust faster into him, the cock flaring open inside Myron, the petals rubbing his walls as it pulsed, nearing climax.

"ahhh not so fast, I'm coming!" He cries through his mouth as the Mon is moving fAster within him. His body finally decided the cum right there, and he is riding the effects. "Ahhhh...so hot..."

"Sauuuur.." The pokemon groaned, thick, sap-like cum pumping in thick spurts into Myron's womb, the flowering cock stuck inside and keeping the fluids in as the c-boy's belly swelled out a bit.

Myron could feel the hot seed inside of his body, and it felt so good that he sputters on the ground like this. "Ohh...felt so good..." He could've fainted right here, but he cannot. "I...I need to...ugh.."

You hear somebody clear their throat, a handsome young man in a sleeveless shirt and jeans, with short black hair and gorgeous green eyes. "You're lucky my father didn't come back while you're in the middle of that."

Myron jumps as he turns to see a male standing right there. "What! I umm..." How could he explain this? He doesn't want to lose his job as a breeder. "I can explain..."

"No need, I completely understand, sometimes the females need the same help from me. I have a friend in town that keeps my father busy and out of here. He's a little old-fashioned about pokemon care."

Back
Top Bottom