Kat Needs to play f for M F MF MM FF etc.

KatBound

Moon
Hi folks.

I've returned to Blue moon after a long break and looking for some sexy bondage sex roleplay. I enjoy longer para RP with good characterisation, a 50/50 mix of smut and story.

F-List

Some initial ideas here, I'll keep expanding later.

Bondage... lots of it: I love being bound... especially with rope,straps, belts etc.
Corruption: I love to play the naive, the innocent, the gullible.
Dressing up: I adore wearing lingerie, stockings, corsets and costumes for my Rp, all sorts of options here. Schoolies, nurses, cops, maids.
Forced: I adore to be forced to orgasm or... to be made so desperate by edging, that my will breaks and I beg for it.
Coercion: Blackmail play so great.
One or many: One cock, several... men, women... the more the merrier. As long as I am the centre of attention.
Trickery: I love being tricked into bondage situations and then being betrayed.
Non gender specific: You can be male, female, somehwre in between. I prefer cocks slightly, but its not that big a deal.
Kinky stuff: I like leather, leatex, gags, floggers... nothing too vioelnt though 9see below)
Swallowing: I love oral, even if my characters protest and don't wnat to... use my mouth, please. But don't choke me too much!
Wierd Stuff: Magic, mind control, tentacles, aliens.. I'm Ok with most stuff like this.
Family fun: yeahm happy to play sister or aughter etc.
Settings: Modern is good, but I'm happy with past or future.
Age: Happy woth young, prefer not too old, say up to 35 is OK.

Dislikes:

Soppy romance. Sorry... If it gets too lovey dovey, I get turned off.
Heavy pain: spanking is OK, a light flogging is erotic. But nothing beyond that please. there are far better ways to get me to do what you want.
Likewise no piercings.
Toilet stuff: Uh.... no thanks.
Breath play: No thank you.. I don't like to be choked.
Tracksy subs: I do not wnat to dominate in any way. please don't try and trick me into domming you.

Current Cravings:

Non-romanitc Bondage with lingerie and mutiple partners, preferably with blackmail or trickery themes.

Tentacle sex, monsters, demons, large cocks - esp corruption of the innocent.

Character ideas for me

Pretty redhead 1
Cute tomboy
Geek
Goth
Busty Goth
Redhaired cutie

Inspirational Pics NSWF!

Mood setting:

I got you..
Tricked by friend
Oh dear!
Detention!
Hermione in trouble
If you want to get out....
Nurse in bondage

In trouble
Elven prisoner
spider bondage
Trapped!
Close encounters!

Other ideas..
Hermione in trouble

Velma ghost trouble
Ghost trouble
hogwarts

I also very much llike these web comics that might provide ideas.

http://buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/p1
http://www.totempole666.com/comic/first-time-for-everything-01/

and some images and Gifs that get my blood racing

1616517.jpg

7417060b974fc472630153ae8f6898a8--christina-carter-chris-carter.jpg

17097099.gif

18253712.gif

12054634.gif

2817675.gif

12053624.gif

16999920.gif

Potential Plot Ideas

The Case

MC is the youngest in the family, we have moved to a new home after some bad times. Father left? Divorce? Bereavement? Mum is struggling to cope with things, especially financially. MC is bratty and resents having no money to spend.
The new house still has tons of stuff left from the previous occupant and, for the last few weeks I have been opening boxes and finding stuff to sell. I have no come across a case. I find a bunch of small keys one of which finally opens the case. Inside is chock full of fetish gear, ropes, gags and so much more. I realise I have hit the mother lode… Your character, older sister, brother, uncle, mum’s friend etc… has noticed I seem to be finding cash and has worked out what I am doing. They confront MC just as I open the box .. you decide to play along and suggest I model the stuff so it can attract a better price…

Themes: tricked into bondage, photos, forced orgasms.. blackmail, sex acts, forced dressing and more.

Babysitter Bondage

An oldie but a goodie. MC – fem, YC – could be male or female.
A few years ago MC used to babysit YC. Now you are older but your parents are worried that you are going off the rails. They ask me to house-sit one weekend a month while they go away on business. My role is to keep you at home and doing your studies and chores. Trouble is, you don’t want a nurse maid and you find MC very sexy. Last time I was over, you snuck on me while I was masturbating and recoded the whole thing. Now you have the leverage you need to turn me into your own personal bondage sex slave and to satisfy all your kinky desires. Maybe those of your friends too?

Themes: non-con/blackmail, sex, lingerie, stockings, bondage, forced dressing, gangbangs and more.

Searching for my sister

MC is trying to track down my errant older sister, she’s updated Facebook a couple of times with a status change to ‘in a relationship’ but she’s not answering calls, or texts. The last I heard she was going to a new fetish club in the city. I knew she was kinky, but that seemed extreme even for her.
Tracing her footsteps I arrive at the Fetish club on a Friday night, and I try to get entrance. Problem is, they won’t let you in unless you are appropriately dressed,. When I make a fuss and tell them why I am here, YC decides I can come in, but only after you have dressed me in suitable manner. I reluctantly agree.

Themes: coercion, bondage, sex, fetish wear, latex, corsets, stockings, heels, collars, cuffs, locks. Misunderstandings, gags, dubious consent/non-con. Forced orgasm, sex acts. Corruption.

Back
Top Bottom