[Closed for now - filled up] Dark plots with faceclaim provided (nsfw) FxMale or Futa

After getting way too many stories going at once in the past, I am now restricting myself to
1 Person per faceclaim (as well as plot)!
If you want to roleplay something that is taken, I'm sorry but you will have to pick something else. I am doing this so that my posts are higher quality, there's no mixing up stories, and so I can get back to people within a more reasonable time.

I will provide a brief bio of each character and the routes I could see them going. When we start I will be MUCH more descriptive

Never suggest a different character or my character's personality :exclamation:

Things you MUST know first!

I am a "Sub" in that NONE of my characters act like sluts. They are all varied in character, but NONE of them intentionally try to get sex, however sexy or slutty acting they may be. It is entirely dependent on YOU to make things happen.

My age range is 15-22 but I prefer being between 15 and 17.

I will write as much as I believe there needs to be said. I don't ever do one-liners, but if my post is shorter (or even much shorter), it is because I want to indicate that what happens at a certain point is up to you to decide.

There MUST be something messed up in the story.

WARNING: At least one of these elements will be in the roleplay, no matter which. Things can change depending on how the story progresses.
*Rape
*Blackmail
*forced pregnancy
*Slavery
*Forced cuckold/cheating

Other Kinks I like
Massive dicks, 11 inches and up (Stop at 18 unless it is something other than human, then just wing it)
Excessive cum, from coating her face and tits - all the way to stomach bulging gallons
Stomach bulges, seeing a dick press out from her belly and messing with her insides
Aggressive strong partners, someone who treats my character like their plaything
Public sex/humiliation, dressed in next to nothing, forced to serve someone else, sucking dick in front of a crowd, things to this effect.
Animals, dogs and horses in modern setting - beasts, monsters, whatever you want in fantasy setting

I will allow
Death of my character - if you want a bad ending (for them, anyway), but discuss it in an OOC with me first
Gore - Arms cut off, legs cut off, broken bones, all that is fine if it's part of a bad ending or if there's a way to remain alive. Again, OOC for that one.

DO NOTS
*DON'T control my character's choices or thoughts or anything she does. (ONLY EXCEPTION BEING IN FANTASY SETTING WITH MAGIC)
*DON'T include scat or vomit
*DON'T be overly passive, nondescript, or brief when uncalled for
*DON'T go overboard on actions - let me react to things!

Plots and Characters (Modern gets Real girls, Fantasy gets Anime girls)

Once again, some are NSFW

Modern world.
(Stole these pictures from someone on this site, though she said she didn't mind.)

Unavailable School sucks
Katelyn (nicknamed Kitty by her friends) Had just turned 15 when her parents decided to send her to a private school out of town where she would be living with her poor and perverted uncle. She must do what she can to endure living with her uncle (potential slave), dealing with aggressive students (potential forced), as well as 'cooperate' with staff (potential blackmail) to make it through. Will it be an endless cycle of misfortune, or will she meet someone who can help her stop the tide of people who will do what they can to have her?
Available pairings: Katelyn/uncle, students, teachers, and potentially the one who tries to help (however many you want to play as)

Unavailable Just this once
Mary has been dating her boyfriend for three years and were friends for even longer. Now Mary's 16, and has grown up to be a gorgeous girl. Her boyfriend, however, grew shorter and more slender than average, being something of a geek. With his weak and timid nature, it wasn't long before the captain of the football team took a liking to bullying him. getting the geek to do his homework wasn't what he wanted - Mary was. Eventually, he confronts the two and gives her the option of stopping the bullying at the cost of some one-on-one time. She accepts, Geek boyfriend is too nervous to stop them, and things go from there. Will he claim her in front of him? Strut her around the school? Have his friends join in? Sell her body to someone?
Available pairings: Mary/Bully, football team, paying student, whatever else

Unavailable Like father like son
Rose, age 18, has regularly babysat a young boy since he was 12. Now that he's 15, he's beginning to grow up stronger, taller, and more interested in women. Being much like his father, he decides to have her however she can. His father had been secretly fucking her face and tits for the past few years in exchange for a much more generous pay, but never anything more than that. The boy finds out, takes pictures, and when they have the week together, uses the pictures to blackmail her into being his slave. What will he do with the girl he has been craving for so long?
Available pairings: Rose/boy, his friends, his father, even his dog.

Unavailable Service
Vera fell in love and got married as young as 20. The problem was her husband's lack of money being a musician led her to need to work and make up the difference. She found an ad requesting a maid, and promptly arranged a meeting at the house she'd be potentially working for. She decides on her way that she would take the job no matter what. Would she work for an eccentric old man? A family? A popular band?
Available pairings: Vera/???

Fantasy world
(These all take place in a small kingdom that is currently at war with a neighboring kingdom, with plenty of creatures, towns, dungeons, ruins, bandits, forests, and whatever else scattered about the land. Elves, Dwarves, goblins, orcs, demons, all that jazz.)

Unavailable Let's go!
May, 16 year old alchemist girl living in the big city decides to travel across the land to help aid the troops at war in the east, but to make it along the way she needs a guide. The problem being she has no money. So whether big and strong, dextrous and agile, or dirty and rough, somebody would decide to take her, though on once condition - her absolute obedience along the way.
Pairing: May/guide or guides, bandits/orcs/beasts/monsters who win a fight along the way, a man wanting to buy a night with her, whatever the case may be.

Unavailable Captured
Reiyana, the princess of a large but secluded elven city, is snatched away by goblins and taken to their encampment. Will they keep her as their own and make her their breeder? Sell her to orcs or bandits? Bring her to a goblin undercity to offer to their leader? Whatever the case, she will certainly be led on a wild and rough path filled with sex.
Available pairings: Reiyana/goblins and anyone they give her to, if they do

available The Mayor's prized breeder
When the mayor of a farm village has had enough of a farmer's refusal to pay taxes, he decides to tax him by forcing his young wife Hailey to serve him at his estate. As soon as she is there, he begins to work on impregnating her, forcing her to wear revealing clothing about the city, and even serving him sexually in public, forced to stand by his side, corrupting her and impregnating her with his child.
Pairings: Hailey/Mayor

Unavailable Loyal Knight
Elly is appointed the royal guard of the young elf prince, a boy of only 15, on his way to a sacred ground to receive a coming-of-age blessing. Through the dense and troubled forest they go, only the prince is a weak, scrawny little boy who is clumsy and awkward. Through the forest, they would meet all sorts of beasts, some of which would be able to kill them both. However, thanks to Elly's feminine and revealed curves, all manner of beasts that would typically kill them both become more interested in claiming her.
Pairings: Elly/Elf prince and whatever creeps out from the forest

Unavailable Reluctant exchange
Kikka is a tireless little 15-year-old wizard, who's so devoted to becoming powerful that she ends up putting herself in precarious situations time and time again, yet always seem to come out alive - though typically not unscathed. Her goal is to claim artifacts from several locations throughout the land, however possible. Accompanying her is a 30-inch tall winged imp with a 10-inch dick that she summoned, the contract being that in order to keep him summoned, she must satisfy him whenever he wants it - no exceptions - unless she is unable to do so. If she's having a walk in town and he needs her, she better duck into an alleyway and lift her skirt. If she's scaling a mountain wall and he wants her, she better open wide and let him fill her belly. He fucks her as much as he wants, and he also can fuck 'with' her as much as he wants. He's a devious little asshole.

The two go on their adventure together, Doing things like sneaking through bandit camps (while saving an alchemist girl and her guide), tricking a goblin king (who just happens to be enjoying the company of a recently captured elf princess), exchanging a night with a fat ugly mayor (who seems to be fondling a pregnant young girl in broad daylight), and battling tentacle monsters deep in the woods (that is too busy fucking a sexy elf guard - while a pathetic looking elf watches - to expect her sudden spells.)
Pairings: Kikka/Her imp summon, and whatever the fuck - that wants to fuck - that gets in her way.

RE: Dark plots with faceclaims provided! (nsfw) FxMale or Futa

I'm thinking about making more, but I'm hoping for someone to take interest in the fantasy RPs :eek:

Back
Top Bottom