Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Sales are Final

Cerberus

Pulsar
The gambling debt that Gin's father had acquired was a large amount and the creditors were not the best people to deal with but Gin had been able to raise the funds needed to pay off their father's debt before he died because Gin knew what would happen if the money was not paid back. Instead of his sister going to him as payment she would of been taken by those men and treated much worse then how he would treat her. He was told that he would move into the house and take over once he got back stateside and now the day had finally come. Gin Desoto had gotten out of the US army after 8 years of service and now was headed to home to become a master of his own sister. Around 1 pm the Taxi cab had pulled up to the house and Gin got out of the back and pulled his bags out and looked around. "The home still stands."

Lyra sat on the couch as she waited, barely hearing the taxi pull up outside. The house was clean and ready for her brother's arrival home but she knew this was going to be different. She knew all about the deal that had been struck by her brother and father. Still, it was better than what might have been...

Sweeping her long hair out of her eyes, she glanced out the window to see the taxi and stood up quickly.

Gin hefted his bag up and over his shoulder before walking to the door and opening it. Once inside he set his bag down and looked around. "Hmm looks just like when I left..a little sad yet good to come home to something familiar." He laughed abit and stretched. "Now I could of sworn that someone else lived here?" He was joking wondering if his sister would come and say her welcome home. It had been over 8 years since he had last seen her and we was a little curious to see what he had gotten himself into.

"Gin?" A female voice called. Into the doorway walked his sister, almost completely unrecognisable from the young girl he had left behind eight years ago. Her honey hair reached her lower back, her figure filled out into a delicious lithe and curvy shape. She was wearing a white shirt and a denim skirt, looking him over with as much surprise as he was probably looking her over with.

Gin looked at Lyra and smiled before nodding. "Thats right Baby Sister. Wow sure have grown up." He walked over to her and hugged her. and looked around. "So i guess now its us living in this house." He ran a hand against her cheek and smiled before grabbing his bag. "So I'm going to go and put myself away. If you will go and make something to eat cause I'm starving for some real home cooked meals, not these MREs that we always get. once you're done tell me so we can have some dinner." He shifted his bag to his shoulders before heading down the hall past his old room to the now empty master bedroom. He would use this as his room and his old room as their Play room.

"Sure. It won't take long, I wasn't sure what time you were getting in at but everything's ready to be cooked." She smiled at him, letting go upstairs and unpack. Wow, he had grown up himself. Even from his hug she could tell he was very nicely toned. She headed into the kitchen and soon the smell of a delicious home-cooked meal began to waft through the house.

Gin was in the room unpacking his bag and setting his stuff aside. He hung up his uniform and looked at it. "few too many close calls." He then closed the closet and put the rest of his gear away. Smelling the food moving through the house he could hear his stomach growl noting that he was hungry. "all right lets go." He yawned abit and headed out of the room and back to the living room before walking into the kitchen. "Mmm something smells good."

She smiled as she looked up from serving it out onto plates. "Welcome home." She said warmly, turning back to the fridge. "Would you like something to drink? Soda? Beer?"

Back
Top Bottom