Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins of Aqua and Magma (East, x Star Siren)

east

Supernova
Kyui

Lavaridge town, 2200 hours

Magma owned this town, it was a vacation spot for many couples, and love birds, a natural wonder thanks to the healing effect of the hot springs caused by the vulcanic activity which was a wonder of heated volcanic activity and naturally forming aquatic pools to create something truly relaxing and restful.

Currently Kyui was sitting in those waters, it was late, the softer shades of night were out and at rest. The world was at peace, which was exactly the reason that Kyui had picked this time, most people had gone home by now and so it was a good chance for him to reflect on the passage of time.

Today was his 19th birthday. He set a glass of whiskey to the side of him, and another that he was currently holding and taking a soft sip from it. He was resting because tomorrow was the battle, and he had the second glass for another.

He didn't really remember how long ago it was that his family devided, he could kind of remember the faces of his younger sister, he supposed it wouldn't have been too different from his own. As he rested against the bamboo that seperated the male and female sections of the hot springs he knew this wasn't exactly a place where he could have a drink with her, but it didn't matter.

Team Aqua had made sure that his family had broken apart, and stayed shattered. He had been raised mostly by Maxie after the death of his father at the hand of an aqua grunt who had taken the battle a little too far. His sister and mother had never come for him after that day, and instead of being raised by strangers in an orphanage team Magma had looked after their own.

So the second glass was too his twin, Maxie had only ever said that Aqua had gotten to her just like his father, which meant he must have been the last surviving member of his family. She was a twin so had she grown up the same as him, she would have been the same age.

He sighed and sipped on his glass feeling the burn, raising his glass to the empty spot. "Don't even have a name for you, but that ones for you sis."

Tomorrow he could focus on revenge, today though... today he just wanted to relax.

RE: Twins of Aqua and Magma (Kaligos, x Star Siren)

Lavaridge Town, 2200 hours

Akira leaned her neck back against the cool stone above the soothing waters of the hot springs. She closed her amber eyes and breathed in the healing vapors. Her breath was visible, like smoke, when she exhaled.

What a day.

With all the build up for the upcoming fight, she'd barely had a chance to think. She was certain she only got away this evening because it was her birthday and everyone knew it was a touchy subject. Ankira still had vague memories of what her birthday had once been like. Flashes of color and smiles, figments of laughter, a happy family all together. But that was a long time ago.

She had a brother, somewhere. And a father too. They could both burn in hell, assuming they weren't dead already. Where were they when her mom was injured in the battle? Why didn't her dad do his job and protect their family? Her mom had tried, so where was he? Instead, Akira watched as the best doctors that Archie could afford tried to save her, but the woman's fate was sealed. Her mom died just days after a vicious attack by Team Magma and her father and brother never bothered coming to find her. Archie had taken pity on the little girl and instead of pawning her off on some doorstep, he'd made sure to raise her within the organization.

But today was her nineteenth birthday. The one day that she made herself remember just how much she missed her family. It had been hard, being alone and different. Sometimes she wished that Archie had given her away to an orphanage so she could have been adopted by a nice family. But then she wouldn't be the Akira she was today.

She sighed. It was no use being angry, at least not right now. In battle she could use her fury, but in the hot springs on her birthday it just made her more depressed. She glanced at the teapot beside her. She hated tea but the pot had been her mothers. She always drank a glass on her birthday in remembrance. So, Akira sat upright and poured herself a small cup of tea.

"I miss you mom. I wish you were still here. I wi-"

Another voice drifted through the night. A man, close by, probably on the other side of the rickety divider wall. It was late, too late for most people to be in the hot springs. Akira had thought she was alone. Curious, she waded over to the divider and peeked through a large hole in the wood. He looked sad, but there were two glasses of something sitting next to him so he wasn't alone. But she didn't see anyone else.

Akira watched him sigh and sip his drink while listening to him talk. He seemed as alone as she was. After several long minutes, she pushed away from the divider wall. She was tired of being alone on her birthday, tired of having no one to celebrate with. And this man was honestly attractive. So what if he was at a low point and she was just swooping in for some 'nice to meet you' booty? It was her birthday and she was entitled to something nice for once.

Akira wrapped the towel snug around her F-cup breasts and pulled herself out of the water. She tiptoed to the far end of the divider, where the wood met with a rocky outcropping and carefully climbed onto their slippery surfaces. A few well-placed hands and feet later, Akira was climbing down the other side. She hopped to the ground on the men's side and stepped into the torchlight.

"Hi. I'm Akira. Sorry to pop over so suddenly, but I think we're the only two people here and I'm certain the owner already went to bed. I just thought it might be nice to share this beautiful evening with someone. I hope you don't mind." She sank into the water and closed the distance between them as she introduced herself. Even if he didn't want to talk, at least she would have company.

Last edited:
Considering that this was a gender split hot spring few but the most self conscious actually wore shorts. Kyui was most certainly not that. So he didn't exactly move to cover himself up when someone else entered the waters, even when that other turned out to be a woman. he blinked for a moment looking over her body. It was delightful to look at, her golden eyes reflected his own, and he found himself staring at her with a lot more interest than a passing glance.

His body language was open to her, and the water helped to hide his waist. He raised his glass to her, and took a sip of his own, before offering her a drink not from the spare cup, that was for the dead and you didn't disturb that unless you wanted to be haunted by spirits. At least that was the way that Maxie had explained it.

"No by all means I'd love to have someone to sit with." He said happily for a change. It was late, but that didn't mean her intrusion was unwelcome. "That glass is for the departed, this ones free to drink if you wanna pass it back and forth."

He leaned back looking up at the sky watching the moon, and the stars laid out before him. The torches lit, and the stillness of the air all made the world seem more enjoyable. He was always a fan of the night over the day.

"Beautiful indeed."
He said gesturing to her. His eyes lingered on her breasts, it was hard not to take note of them, they were round, perfect, and wonderfully shaped. He could actually say that about much of the girl, immediately she was probably the most attractive woman he had ever seen. Looking at her lips he wanted them, both to kiss, and to do other more fun things with. The lustful thought of what she tasted like crossed his mind.

"Sort of brazen of you to cross the barrier either way, but I certainly prefer the company of another. Especially today... I lost people years ago, but it never gets old." He shook his head. "Sorry these are thoughts i'd rather not be having, Akira's an odd name for an attractive young woman. Mine's not much better, My name is Kyui."

He glanced at the half full bottle of whiskey, and swallowed for a moment. Maybe he had too much to drink to actually be reliable right now. Maybe he stop talking before the random attractive woman smacked him.

Akira took a seat beside the handsome young man. She knew there was a lustful look In her eye, and she didn't hide the way she looked his body over. But he didn't seem to mind.

She inched closer as he offered his drink and gladly accepted. "Sorry to hear about your friend. I know how that feels. I've lost people too. It doesn't hurt any less but it does get easier." She smiled at him and took a sip of the unknown liquid. And coughed as the whiskey burnt it's way down. Oooh it was definitely better than tea! "<cough> Oh! That has a kick to it! Wow that's good! <cough>" She took another sip before handing the glass back.

The alcohol warned her from the inside out. Her eyes met his and she marveled at their intense color. They were like burning fires, and they reminded her of her own eyes. And If she wasn't mistaken, they were also filled with desire. The glass was passed again and she took another longer sip.

"Heh, I'm pretty sure my parents got me and my brother's name switched. Akira is usually a boys name, after all. I wish i could tell you more but.. i don't really remember him. He left with my dad when i was really little." She didn't know why, but it was really easy to talk to him about this. She handed the glass back.

"Sorry, I don't know why I said all that. I shouldn't be sharing a drink with you either.. i don't even know you, Kyui. But.. I'd like to." Akira couldn't deny the unusual and intense attraction she felt to this stranger. Maybe it was the whiskey, but her body temperature had risen significantly. As she spoke the last sentence, she let her towel fall into the water and swam up to him. With the tops of her breasts above the water and everything else hidden underneath, she moved between his legs. Her head was now only a few inches away from his.

"Stop me if you don't want this, but i feel like there's some kind of crazy connection between us."

"it was a sister actually." He didn't go into the details, mostly because Akira's towel had fallen away rather intentionally, she looked at him, and he knew immediately that he did indeed want this. It was random, one of those once in a life time encounters, but damned if it wasn't one of the best birthday gifts he could have possibly recieved right now. The thought that she had a brother and a father that left her he immediately thought of his sister and the mother that vanished from his life, but honestly that conversation was over, here he was with another woman from a broken family, an understanding between them that the past was just that.

"a lady as good looking as you hops into the hotspring and randomly offers herself to me, yeah trust me I ain't stopping you, I'm only gonna ask that you don't pinch me, cause if I did pass out a little earlier than I really don't want to wake up from this." His hand reached out and gently cusped the side of her face, pulling her in, in one swift motion as he took her lips and felt his tongue slip inside. It was delightful to hold and touch another person, even for just a moment. His hand went down to her waist pulling her in closer to him, and also pulling her down a little lower, intending to bring her down onto her knees.

She would feel his cock press against her breasts under the water, enjoying the full mast that he was already at, he eagerly slid his cock between her breasts, enjoying the size of them his hand gently caressing and touching her as the kiss broke. "mm, where have you been all my life."

best birthday ever! There was a lot of lust in his eyes a he looked her over, wanting and desire, but he also wanted to get to know this mystery woman a little more. Maybe it was more fun that he didn't know about her, but at the same time the allure of the relationship was that there was a connection here that he wanted to explore, and that was partly the reason he had picked her breasts first. They were warm and comfy, but also it let them talk. "This isn't some set up is it? Where I'm gonna learn tomorrow that some of the guys had a gaff and hired you because they knew i'd be feeling down today?"

He didn't want this to end either way, but as he looked into her eyes he smiled. "Scratch that, the guys I know don't have the common sense for that kind of thing, do you live around this town?"

Akira closed her eyes as Kyui pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips met, her mouth parted and she felt his tongue slip in. It danced with her own and a small moan escaped her busy lips. Her own arms wrapped around the neck of his neck as he pulled her in closer. Her heart was beating fast now and her breath came in soft pants when he finally broke the kiss.

Her breasts were fully submerged now and his erection was buried between them. She grinned as her hands untangled from his neck and dipped under the water to support her large mammaries. She pushed them together and began to move them up and down on his cock. His touch was thrilling and as his hands wandered under the water, exploring her breasts and toying with her nipples. He was a stranger, some random guy in the hot springs. But somehow it made this all the more intense!

It was surprising to hear that his departed friend was actually his sibling. That was a similar story to her own. Already they had something in common. And she didn't mind talking while her breasts got him off. "A sister? That really sucks. I'm sorry. But this isn't a dream. I heard you talking while i was over on my side and thought I'd come visit. I didn't want to be alone today anyway. And i could say the same about you. You're seriously hot. Where have you been hiding? Hahaha if i was a whore, do you really think your friends could afford me? Don't insult a lady while she's giving you a titjob. Honestly though, I wasn't paid and i don't know you or anyone in this town. I'm here for work and thought I'd take an evening too enjoy myself. I had no idea I'd be here doing this with someone as attractive as you. " She winked at him and pressed her lips against his once more.

"What about you? What brings you here? " As she spoke and her hands moved her massive breasts, her shapely ass bobbed on the waters surface. It was beautifully sun-tanned, round and conspicuously naked. Like the rest of her

Chances were that Akira was correct, he couldn't see a woman like this making anything less than top dollar if she was a whore. A stranger and a random woman he knew nothing about yes, but a whore most certianly not even as her large breasts wrapped around his cock he found himself moaning against her kisses, he was trapped and all too happy for it. Looking at her tanned ass as it popped up from the waters he reached over her body, taking a firm hold of her butt and spreading the cheeks as she continued to work him.

"Mmm, I live not far from this place. I come down this way every now and then. This place may be an exotic resort town, but there are certainly some advantages to actually living here." As he spoke his fingers brushed along her back, pulling her closer into him, forcing her breasts to press harder against his crotch enjoying the pressure, and the movement of her titfuck. He was pretty sure he could be content with just that, but it was hardly just fun for him.

"Raise your ass a little higher, bend down a little lower." He gave the order as he adjusted himself to lean over her, his goal becoming apparant when his fingers managed to grab hold of her pussy, and dig their way inside of her from the position he was sitting in. Shifting her slightly to the side so that he could reach better, his fingers explored her hole two at a time causing a splashing sound each time he stuck them inside of her or spread her legs apart.

"I can't let you be the only one having fun, and your hands were busy." He said with a cocky smile. "I can't say I expected this today of all days, but I'm gonna take advantage of it while I can, and I hope you hold that against me."

His grin, and just about everything about him screamed flirtatious. "Hey Akira, how are you at holding your breath?"

"Must be nice, living nearby to all this. Maybe I should come through here for work more often." Akira winked at Kyui as she worked him over. Her ass wiggled when his fingers found it and she let out a low grunt as he pumped two in and began to explore. She rocked her hips back into his hand and smiled up at him.

"Hold my breath? What sort of kinks are you into mister?" She laughed but flashed him a saucy grin. "I'm game if you are."

"well I always say I'm willing to give anything a try but the truth is the reason I need you to hold your breath is." As Kyui spoke his hand trailed through the womans dark hair brushing her head softly and patting her as he adjusted himself in the water his cock slipping from her breasts as he pushed her and manipulated her body.

"I don't really want to move at the moment." He gave her a moment to take in as much breath as he could before pushing her face under the heated water, holding his cock in one hand so that it would press against her lips, and force it's way inside her mouth. He probably should have worked out some kind of motion for her to come up for air, but he figured that once she started struggling, or maybe a little bit after that he would let her up for air.

Akira flashed Kyui a lustful smile as his hands brushed through her hair. She leaned into his touch and shut her eyes briefly. God this felt good! Then it was suddenly clear what Kyui wanted. Akira licked her lips and took a deep breath before nodding. In seconds, her head was pushed under the water and Kyui's cock was forced inside her open mouth. Her lips closed around the tip and she allowed the force of his hand on her head to guide her mouth down his shaft. She felt the tip glide along the roof of her mouth until her lips met his hand. It was almost more than she could handle, but she bobbed on him back down to that point over and over again.

It was by no means her first blowjob, but this time she was doing it underwater. Breath control was not something she'd practiced before and within a few strokes, Akira felt herself running low on oxygen. She lifted up to surface and take another breath when the back of her head met with firm resistance from Kyui's hand. The force of it surprised Akira and in a panic, she took his cock down her throat too far and gagged. The reflex forced the remaining air from her lungs and Akira began tapping frantically on Kyui's leg.

They hadn't worked out a signal, but she hoped he understood this one.

Kyui watched Akira go down seeming confident, he had expected her to last at least a minute, but she only did so for about twenty seconds and a few bobs, before he felt her head trying to leave his cock. He paused for a moment wondering if he should let her up, but when she started tapping his leg he rolled his eyes, and assisted her in lifting her head. "Thought you said that you could hold your breath."

He continued to brush the woman's hair. He lifted himself up and sat down on the edge of the hot spring, his cock dripping from the hot water. "I'm not gonna get off like that, so maybe we can take this up here. Besides I kinda wanna watch you suck it." He chuckled slightly at the dirty words passing through his mouth. "Besides it can't be comfortable under the hot water.

Akira coughed as she pulled her head up from the water. It took her a minute to catch her breath, but Kyui wasted no time hopping up on the ledge. When she felt ok enough, Akira responded to his teasing.

"Of course i can hold my breath, but you gotta warn a girl first, otherwise she tends to think you're gonna drown her. Besides, i just met you. I dunno your kinks." She pushed herself up to the ledge and brought her hand up to brush the side of his shaft. "Maybe you like waterboarding. I think there are much more fun ways to get wet though."

To prove her point, Akira leaned in and filled her mouth with his cock. Her lips held onto shaft as her head began gliding on his dick. Each downward slide ended with a fraction more inside her mouth until she felt the reflex. Her head quivered but she didn't let go. Instead, she took a deep breath and shoved his cock past her tongue and into her throat. She gagged on him hard, but refused to let up. Her throat muscles contracted against the head while her mouth sucked hard on the shaft. She tried to swallow and her muscles contracted again, squeezing his cock like it was being milked.

Akira counted in her head while she worked. At around 50 seconds, she felt the need for air. At 56 she exhaled what was left in her lungs. At 1:02 she pulled off his cock, coughing and sputtering. She glanced up at his face with an 'i told you so' grin, but didn't wait for a reaction.

She drove right back down onto his cock, this time holding her mouth open and using her tongue to guide his rod am the way back. Her saliva quickly mixed with his precum and dribbled down her chin in glistening lines. After a few quick throat thrusts, she'd take him all the way in and gag on his dick and force her throat to massage it, then repeat the process. She just hoped he was good for more than one load.

it took a lot of energy for Kyui not to immediately grab onto Akira's hair or wrap his legs around her neck with what she was doing. Was he impressed by her lack of need for air when sucking on his cock. oh gods yes, he was trying his best to stifle his moans but he was failing at it miserably at it as she was currently going to a length to please him that no woman has ever done before, not even the ones he had paid. He felt bad for the previous insinuation as this was probably going to be the best sex he had ever had, and he didn't even really know the womans name.

He bit down his lower lip as he felt her push him to the back of her throat again and again, her lips and her throat milking him every time she gagged. He knew enough to know that had to hurt, and he was a little worried that she was going to make herself throw up but she was doing it regardless, and the skick combination of pre-cum and salivia that was building up over his cock was making him slide easier and easier as she went deeper with each thrust.

At this point he just tried to keep himself relaxed as she worked, his hands gripped the fencing above his head. Wrapping onto a wood bar so that he could cling to something. He didn't need to tell her what was going to happen, because his cock was already engorging against her mouth, the tip widening and becoming a darker shade as blood rushed to it. He was going to cum. He looked into her golden eyes his breath coming in shallow pants as he watched her do whatever she wanted with his cock when it started to twitch. His hot seed spilling out into her mouth to do with as she pleased, his own breaths coming in raggedly as his body tensed, and then finally relaxed completely when the minute had passed, and the last few drops of cum were sucked free from his cock.

"Wow." He spent a moment traversing cloud nine, before coming back down to earth, and quickly jumping to his feet back in the water. moving closer to the mystery woman who had just sucked him off. "That was the best head I have ever had, now." He gestured to where he had been sitting. "Get on the ledge, it's my turn to return the favor, I am very thirsty, and need to drink, that pussy." He attempted to punctuate what he was saying by slapping her ass, but it didn't work nearly so well with the water taking out all the force and him just ending up grabbing her rather tone and firm butt.

Akira grinned and hopped up on the ledge. Her nude body was now on full display under the moonlight. The steam from the hot springs had started to make her dizzy, and the cool air on her skin felt amazing. It also made her erect nipples even harder. She made a show of parting her legs for Kyui as her teeth caught her lower lip. She leaned back, using her left hand to support her upper body and trailed her right hand to her exposed crotch. With her right hand, she reached for the whisky glass and polished off the remainder in one large gulp. Then her right hand spread her pussy lips apart for him.

This was crazy! Sober, angry Akira would never ever do this! If it were any other day, in any other town, with any other man, there was no way in hell. But here she was. Displaying herself like a proper slut for a stranger. The thought brought a vibrant blush to her tanned cheeks. She wanted his fingers, his tongue, his cock, whatever he wanted to give her. She wanted to fuck away the bad memories and the pain associated with this goddamn day! She prayed he was good in bed, but even if the sex ended up being disappointing, at least she'd always have this once-in-a-lifetime memory.

Her golden eyes looked into his and she smiled wide. "I'm wet and ready, stud. Don't keep me waiting."

Kyui hopped down from the seat he had taken when she had sucked him off, standing in the water, he felt a small chill as the heated water touched his more sensitive skin. His eyes followed Akira as she posed herself on the ledge taking the last drink of the offered whiskey and then completely spreading herself out for him. She put every one of her assets on display, and in a moment he was a touch intimidated. Her skin was flawless, she was beautiful, well rounded, her tits were huge. This was a weird birtday gift, but after seeing her there was absolutely no way he could turn it down. For him it wasn't just a way to wash down one of his more lonely days, it was a chance for something more important. A connection that he was silently hoping wouldn't vanish the next night, even though he barely knew her.

His hands went to her thighs, gently brushing her legs, for a moment as he brought himself a touch closer to her, kissing her stomach, and leading himself down between her legs. His tongue lightly touching her spread folds. His fingers rubbing the wet smooth skin. She was right she was wet and ready, and he had no intention of keeping her waiting. His tongue lavished her lower folds, running over her skin, as his eyes looked up into her gold.

A hand on her stomach pushed her back lightly, leading her down to the ground, as he crawled up from the water, his body dripping over her, as he used a hand to stroke himself making sure he was hard. He pressed the heated tip of his cock against her entrance, and leaning against her soft body, he started to take her. pressing his cock inside of her body, taking her pussy, as he grabbed her, and kissed her. His hands exploring her sides, longingly, enjoying every second of the intimate embrace.

His mouth was hot on her body, but his tongue chilled her with every lick. She twitched as he caught her clit and toyed with it. A moan escaped, not soft and coy but loud and sudden. Her hand quickly covered her mouth. She berated herself for letting her voice go like that. All excitement aside, the hot spring was still a public establishment open to the night air. Anyone could be out there listening. A stranger might have-

The thought fell apart as it ran through her mind. A stranger, Like Kyui. The smoking hot guy with matching eyes that she was about to have sex with. Yep. It was far too late to be putting up appearances. With any luck, she wouldn't see him again after tonight so what did it matter if she wailed like a porn star? Besides, if it bothered him, he'd have to put his hand over her mouth...

Akira grinned wide at the thought, then groaned as she felt the tip of his cock push past her willing lips. Oh fuck! She whimpered as he worked his way in. One thrust. Two. By the third she could feel her orgasm building. "Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" She mumbled. His hips hit hers and she didn't hold back. She bared her teeth as the orgasm shook her; the first of many to come. When it subsided, she rocked her hips up towards him. He was hitting deep inside her now and she didn't even try to keep her passion contained.

"Ah! Oh fuck yes! Oh! Oh! OHH! G-gods! Ffffuuuuuck! Kyui! Ahh! AHH!"

"Oh fuck." Hearing how passionate that Akira got in an instant, Kyui was right on top of her. His hand reached out to take hers, holding her hand steadily passionately. His hips slapping and grinding on top of her, driving deep down into her, as he lifted himself up. "Oh fucking yes, you feel so warm and tight around my cock." He moaned loudly, the two of them in throws of passion he didn't really care that she was screaming or that he was also being loud, if they were found out at this point it wouldn't matter. All that mattered was this moment of intense bodily passion as his cock slammed deeper against her cervix, feeling her tight walls squeeze against him.

"Your so wet, and warm." He moaned for a moment as he gripped her, his mouth falling against her neck, biting her gently sucking on her soft skin so as to leave a tender mark a small reminder that he had been here that she would see in the morning. His eyes closed and she would hear his panting moaning breaths in her ear. Praising her with sweet remarks as he fucked her.

Then he pulled out. His hand slapped her thigh. His cock still wet from being inside of her, dripping with anticipation as he pulled out of her. "Turn over, hands and knees." He said grabbing her waist, moving her to another position and then just as quickly as he had pulled out, he was back inside of her the stone somwhat uncomfortable compared to laying on her back, but as he fucked her raw doggy style he had to admit that his cock could reach much deeper in this position.

He slapped her ass hard enough that there was a five finger mark on her rear. "Bark for me." He gave the command before he had ever really thought it through, but was still amused by the idea.

He was so passionate! Akira properly moaned as Kyui nibbled on her neck. For a moment, her body convulsed and she suddenly felt a rush of liquid between her thighs. She was too enthralled to care about the squirting, and honestly she was so wrapped up in the sex that she didn't notice the slap he gave her. But she couldn't miss it when he pulled out.

Akira whimpered and opened her eyes. He hadn't cum yet so why was he-? Then the instruction came and she moved herself as quickly as her quivering legs could take her. He had to help position her, but with some effort she was soon on all fours anticipating his cock. She wiggled her ass at him and pushed it back against his rock hard cock. Her butt cheeks grazed his dick. "Mmmm, put it in me."

No sooner had she spoke then Kyui rammed his cock back into her pussy. She screamed and nearly fell forward from the force. He worked up a rhythm in no time, which made her massive breasts swing into the ground. Her nipples rubbed against the stonework as he pounded against her cervix. Her hands and knees were sore from the uneven ground but she didn't care. She didn't bother containing her voice and let it out with every thrust. When he asked her to bark, she didn't think twice.

"Bark! bark! Woof woof grrrrrr-oof! Ahhh! Woof! Ohhhh Ruff Ruff! Ruff-er! Yessssss!! Hold me down! Ah-ah-ahh!"

Her loud barking was a sound to behold, her passionate sex, was amazing, watching her ass wiggle, as she thrust her hips back to him made him moan. Kyui Pushed his hips against hers, grinding his balls against her hard, thrusting deep and fast into her, fucking as a hand gripped her thigh, but then she told him to hold her down. He moved a hand to her head, grabbing a fist full of her hair he pressed her cheek down against the rough tiled floor.

His body leaned over her and his thrusts increased in speed, the wetness dripping down his balls flicked sexual juices and water from the hot spring onto her body as her breasts and face both rubbed the floor. He held her down almost violently so, but made sure that he didn't actually hurt her as he applied pressure on to her. He pulled on her hair and moaned loudly. Half words escaping him, thoughts were difficult to formulate on this he had mounted the woman like a wild animal at this point, and was fucking her harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum inside you." He wasn't joking, he was getting ready to cum, his cock was throbbing already. "And it's only the first time." Somehow he was calm about the whole ordeal, his balls were heated, he was warm. He felt her cunt grip him with each and every thrust she was warm and wet.

"Your gonna have my babies." He said it just to add to her struggle a little more. He didn't know this girl, he had just met her. "I'm going to cum inside you, get you pregnant, and I don't even know your name." He moaned softly, the half formed idea was delightful for some reason, he was going to ditch her in the wild, and leave her some struggling mother.

Why the fuck did that turn him on even harder. "Beg me not too."

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Akira screamed as he rammed her pussy into the floor. Her first orgasm came quick and then she was flooded with wave after wave of orgasms with every few thrusts. Her thoughts muddled into nothing. She had been reduced to nothing more than a quivering sleeve for this stranger's cock, and it excited her.

He said he was cumming. Gonna drop it inside her just like that. She'd have a stranger's load in her raw cunt. The thought of all that sperm flooding her pussy brought sent her spasming again. She was cumming thinking about a stranger cumming inside her! She didn't want to stop him...

"No! No please! Please.. don't... Don't... stop!"

Every single one of her orgasms caused him a wave of pleasure that was immense. His grip on her hips was tight, and her trembling pussy clung to his cock he had expected panic with her words, when he had told her to beg him not to cum inside her. He had completely expected her to panic, what she did instead shocked him. She started to beg him to cum inside her. He groaned in pleasure at that single moment. "Oh, fuck."

"I'm gonna breed you!" He called out quickly, His own breath heavy for a moment. He gripped her, his balls slapped hard against her as he thrust himself deep inside of her. His cock swelled and twitched inside of her before unleashing a hot load of cum into her pussy. Each twitch filled her with hot living seed. His grip slowly dissipated as he came and twitched inside of her.

The haze of lust left him after a moment, and he realized he had just came inside a complete stranger. He finished, and pulled out of her, his cock dripped with the mix of their fluids. He was unsure what to say as he was coming down from a high. He reached out and patted her belly. "Give me a healthy son." He said with a joking tone.

Akira flopped onto the floor, trembling head to toe. She could barely speak. Every movement sent sparks through her body. "Mmm-ahhh-ohh! Ngh!" She squealed as he slipped out of her, cumming once more as the flood of sensations finally started to ebb. She was panting, tongue out, like a bitch in heat. In her stupor, she hummed herself a happy birthday.

She rolled onto her side, her large breasts glistening with water and sweat. He touched her stomach and made a snarky comment. She laughed, her voice louder than she intended. She turned her lusty eyes towards this handsome stranger. "Whatever you want, lover." Her hands caught his. She caressed his fingers before entwining hers around his. "This is nice. Can we just finish out the day together? It is my birthday too after all."

Kyui chuckled as she replied, and the two held hands for a moment he looked up at the evening sky, today had easily been the best birthday he ever had. Then for a moment something hit him. She had said that her brother had left with her father, today was their birthday, he had a sister who had left with his mother, there was something just outside his comprehension in the moment, and then boobs wet jiggly boobs to be exact. He smiled for a moment discarding the strange thoughts about a long dead half of his family in exchange for the beautiful naked woman in front of him.

"If you want you can come back to my place for the night." He smiled for a moment leaning back against the wall. "I will feed you, give you a warm bed, and we can go round two if your up for it."

Akira grinned. The afterglow of dangerous sex with a stranger in the moonlight was intoxicating. She wanted more. Her grin widened as he spoke. Of course she wanted to go back to his place! Here she was with a smoking hot man she didn't know being offered even more hours of the most amazing sex she'd ever had. Obviously the only answer was yes. This man had awoken something deep within her, some primal need.

"That sounds awesome! Yes! On one condition. We fuck more than we sleep."

While she spoke, her hand moved to gently tug on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom