Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Time to get Dark

*** Disclaimer: If I don't respond to your message it's either because I read it and got busy, or I wasn't interested in continuing the conversation. Please don't take it personally!! I am a session roleplayer so when I'm online, I usually reply very frequently, but I leave for sometimes weeks at a time. I am almost always am interested in picking up where we left off, consider me long-term.

I like to spend my time here writing one-shots mostly, they're quick and often right to the point. That's not to say I don't enjoy build-up, I do! I just don't enjoy it when it extends more than 5-10 posts.

That being said, I'm craving any story that involves any of the kinks below:

• Non-Con // Dub-Con
  • Combat
  • 3+ Pen // Throat Pen // Cervical Pen
  • Snuff (Choke me to death while you cum inside me)
  • Breeding // Ovi-position
  • Large or Unusual Insertions
  • Lots and lots (and lots) of cum
  • Size differences
  • Insects // Plants // Aliens
  • Throat Fuck // Skull Fuck
  • Piss play (not a requirement, just fun to experiment with)
  • Age play
  • L i t e r a t c y

The weirder, more fucked up it is the better. I really want to try really dirty, messed up scenarios so if you have a really specific or really strange fantasy you'd like to explore - please PM me! I'm really open minded, so if you like water sports, vore, or merciless violence, I'm your gal. I'll be adding story ideas as I see fit.

Relatively anything with a dark undertone I am down for. I only role play on this site in either PMs or Threads. Come at me with any ideas you want to explore. The only things I don't enjoy include:

- Parental Incest
- God-Modding (even Gods aren't perfect, YC shouldn't be either)
- Bad smells or rancid anything. All characters will have proper hygiene.
- Poor grammar
- Partners who do not compromise or expect you to play their pre-written character

Thanks for stopping by :)

Last edited:
Changes made - send me your best opener and let's run with it!

Really craving transformation (into a non-traditional sex doll, animal, or other inanimate object to be used sexually).

Small tweaks made. Not looking for an extended story, just short, one-shot scenes with high-quality descriptions and creative scenarios! If you want to write up something short and sweet but want the quality of a novel please PM me~

Back
Top Bottom