Futuristic / Modern

Widowmaker

Meteorite
Hi! I'm kind of wanting at least one or two more. It'd be nice to find someone interested in a futuristic, medieval or modern setting. I don't really have that many requirements or things I'd specifically want when going for one setting or the other, all I can say is that if it were modern that I'd prefer everything be realistic with no supernatural elements, and if it were a futuristic setting, I'd like for there to be many intelligent species and various inhabited planets. As for the writing itself, I like to write a single paragraph to three paragraphs per reply. Generally speaking I can reply once every day or two. On occasion I can reply a few times a day.

What I write in regards to characters is women only, I have no interest in anything else. I am okay with writing against men or women, trans or not, though I will say that I prefer writing against characters that possess a penis. Typically I use real women for character references, though I am open to using references from anime, games and other non-real things. Kinks can be discussed in private messages, just please no underage sex, animal stuff or nastiness. In stories my preference is to write many characters, not a single character. I usually like to write six plus characters. I like for plot to be considered and involved, sex currently is my primary preference in stories though. I only like to write submissive women.

If anyone has an interest in possibly writing with me please send me a private message. I will reply when I have the time.

Back
Top Bottom