Sweet Fantasy (Messenger ONLY)

grlygrl

Moon
Hello!

I am happy to see my title has caught your interest and first off I would like to keep it short and simple so you are not sifting through a bunch of stuff to see if we will or won't work out well.

The short of it:
I post a paragraph or so, pending on what I have to work with
I WILL not play dominate character, pushy, or aggressive
I ONLY DO fantasy settings
ROMANCE is important to me
I am here for a writing partner who respects the story and me
Single lead storyline, one player GM's​

If this sounds like something you are interested in please continue!
So first let me tell you what I am interested in. I enjoy fantasy settings or modern settings with heavy fantasy themes. Examples would be middle earth to this earth with vampires. I enjoy stories, no RP that is heavily invested in just sex. I expect sex to come naturally, to be something that comes in the story as it comes to life not forced.​

I really enjoy playing a smart, sweet, innocent, loving, pure, intellectual character. None of my characters are dominating or aggressive so I think it best I do not couple with a character who are the same or passive, it may take too long to form a relationship. In return I hope to not have a 'know it all asshole' as a partner, I can never see myself enjoying the company of someone who will speak down to me so my character will not enjoy it either. A protector, a guardian, or a mentor would be best to couple with my character.

I do not do fanfics, I do not do fandoms, I do not write with generated characters BUT I do enjoy using other worlds. Hogwarts or Starwars, doesn't matter to me. I love them all. I love STORY, so there needs to be a driven storyline that can keep it going for some time, they need to save the kingdom from the Drow, or the princess has to be returned home, whatever it is keeping it moving prevents it from getting boring.

When it comes to HOW I RP I can state it simply, I keep my posts to about a paragraph. I am not a grammar Nazi but too many easily avoidable typos make it hard to get into the RP. I myself make mistakes, I do not want to be corrected or ignored if you do not like the post. If the post doesn't make sense I will ask, I ask the same of you.

I like it when one person takes the lead and plays all NPC's. I know that's a lot to handle for someone so it takes someone willing to play dungeon master. I like it when there are multiple characters to interact with, maybe they can become parts of dramatic interplay? I can play a character who falls in love with more than one man, she could even fall in love with a villain or be used by a villain to get to the Hero. I do enjoy forced, rape and what have you IF it fits the story. I REALLY dislike blackmail scenes.

Who I like to RP with varies, I don't care if you are male or female but I will only play opposite of a male. I am willing to play a trans, NOT A FUTA OR DICK GIRL. My character can be male trying to live as a female if you enjoy that.

I DO NOT AND WILL NOT handle anyone who thinks I am here for anything other than RP and shared writing. I will not tolerate being picked up on, given sexual pet names, or being disrespected in any way. I will not go against what I have stated and if you are asking for something I am obviously NOT interested in I will ask if you read this post or my O/O list.

:heart:

If you want to talk further DO NOT MESSAGE ME, I never respond here. It may take months to get back to you. PLEASE contact me via messengers I use to RP with. They are listed on my profile, I will TRY to find it easier to get that info so just check my profile a lot.

Story Ideas:
Gaurd X Princess
Captain X Prisoner
Half-Orc X Human Captive
Kingsman X Street Informant
Assasin X New Appointed Queen
Gypsie Leader X Merchants Daughter
Adventurer X Fea

I find a lot of planning can ruin a story so don't be surprised if I want to get moving quickly. The best stories are the ones fleshed out as we go.

Would love to find a partner;
I would like to find someone who can play weekdays during the days. I am not available at night.

Ideas for a story:
-Low Fantasy or Historical-
Orphan finds a job as a maid; true love is her master's son
A socially awkward assassin falls in love with her kidnapping target.
-Science Fiction of Steam Punk-
Virgin sex slave is delivered to the wrong house, the kind man who thought he would never love now does again.
-Time Travel-
The soldiers were sent to break up the Gypsie camp, but a magic spell sends one of the girls and the soldier away to a land they both do not know...can they make it back?
Young lovers are ripped from each others arms, both make a wish that sends them back in time...where they can be together
-High Fantasy-
You wake up, yes you. Or a character you create...wake in a land of fantasy and magic. You are special. You are the hero of the story.
The barbarians are dying, the only hope to save their kind is to send out the strongest to find magic users who can heal.
-Femboy Stories-
A femboy demon is taken captive by the strongest demon hunter in the world, but he doesnt have the heart to turn him in.
Kel is a thin beautiful girl, at least thats what she tells everyone. A traveling archeologist she needs a hired hand to keep her safe and do the heavy lifting...will they find out about her little secret?

Back
Top Bottom