Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Pantheon Universe) Thunderbolt I - Thunderstruck

- Fade In.

Int. - Dillion's Mother's House/ Dillion's bedroom (night)

The beautiful DILLION HARPER, intelligent eighteen year old valedictorian of her high school with a very upbeat positive personality, laid on her bed in the older run down house. She was wearing pajama pants, a tank top with no bra and her thick rimmed glasses as she talked on the phone.

Dillion:
Daddy please… I want to come home… I hate it here, Joseph gives me the creeps… I don't know, I just always catch him looking at me like he is checking me out or something… I don't care about the custody agreement… Daddy… but… please… fine…​

Dillion rolled her eyes as she looked down at her smart phone, hanging up before she tossed it on the bed as she pouted. She sighed for a moment as she sat there before the was a sudden BANG that startled her, coming from the front door down stairs being slammed shut.

- Cut to…

Int. - Living room

Downstairs, JOSEPH, Dillion's middle aged drug addicted red neck step father, slammed the door shut behind him as he stumbled through into the house. He bounced off the furniture as he looked around before he puts a colorful flower into his mouth. This flower is a Lotus flower, a highly addictive drug of choice.

Joseph: (yelling)
Dillion… where you at?... Why isn't supper fixed?​

Joseph started to stumble forward, catching himself on different objects in the living room before he reaches the door to Dillion's bedroom. She shoves it open, stepping into…

Int. - Dillion's Bedroom

Joseph stopped as he leaned against the door frame to hold himself up and smiled as he stared at Dillion who laid on her bed. He had the look of a predator and Dillion was going to be his prey.

Dillion felt uneasy, the way he was looking at her sent shivers down her spin and left her venerable. He was dirty and at times she feared he wanted her the same way he wanted her mom. Feeling exposed by the look upon his face, she grabbed the large teddy bear laying beside her and pulled it across her chest and cuddled up to it, if just to cover herself.

Dillion:
Joseph… what are you doing?

Joseph:
So your mother won't be home for a few hours… she's working the graveyard shift tonight at the Waffle House.

Dillion:
Yeah, so…​

Joseph smirked as he stumbled into the room, his eyes never leaving the young girl's body. He nearly fell a time or two but he finally managed to reach her bed. Sitting down at her feet, he grinned.

His shaky hand reached up, touching the girl's leg and rubbing up and down it for a quick instant; until Dillion quickly jerked it away.

Joseph:
Now why are you acting so rude for?

Dillion:
Joseph please just leave me alone… you're high.

Joseph:
Yeah… you're right, I am… among other things.

Dillion:
Other things?​

Joseph laughed as he scooted up the bed, closer to Dillion who reacted by scooting up to create distance between them. Her chest was visibly pounding now, unsure what the next moment was going to contain due to this man's sick nature.

Joseph reached up, couching her skin again and rubbing it before Dillion pulled her legs to her, crossing them as she sat up straight.

Dillion:
Don't touch me…

Joseph:
Why darlin'… we both know that is what you want.

Dillion: (disgusted)
No… stop…​

Joseph reached out, this time his hand touched just above her knee and squeezed her thigh. Dillion quickly grabbed her phone, holding it up like it was some kind of weapon while smacking his hand away with her other hand.

Dillion:
Touch me again and I swear I'll call my father.

Joseph:
Ha… Call your daddy​

Joseph smacked the phone away from Dillion's hand, sending it flying across the room before she could do anything. Her head turns to watch it for a moment before looking back at him, her eyes big and shocked just before Joseph grabbed a hand full of her hair, jerking her to him and kissing her lips passionately as she weakly started to pound her fists into his chest. As he pulled away from the kiss, he laughed as the distain and fear Dillion showed him.

Dillion:
Please… stop this… your hurting me…​

Dillion fought hard to knock his hand away from her hair as he bent her head and neck back in a painful manner. After a few helpless moments, she managed to slap Joseph hard across the face.

Joseph's head snap to the side, surprised by the strength of the young girl's smack but it was not enough to loosen his grip. He slowly looked back at her with an arrogant smirk on his face.

Joseph:
Is that all you got?​

Joseph back handed Dillion hard across the face, knocking her glasses off her face and cracking them as they fell to the floor.

Dillion landed sideways across the bed, her chest pressed into the mattress. She looked around the room, dazed and confused by the blow to her cheek.

Joseph stood up, removing his belt as he looked down at the young girl before he swatted her across the ass hard with it once… twice… three times. Each time, a loud painful SCREAM came from Dillion.

Joseph grabbed both of her arms, though she fought weakly, and pinned them behind her back. Laughing, he begun to bind her arms together until she was unable to move them and they was bent at the elbows and bound from the elbows to the wrists.

Dillion: (scared of being raped, beginning to cry)
Please… stop Joseph… STOP

Joseph: (removed his pants while speaking)
Now Dillion… this is all your fault… parading around here in your little booty shorts and a towel… You should have never teased me like that… but we both know you want this.

Dillion:
Stop… I'm going to tell my father… you know he'll…

Joseph: (Interrupted Dillion)
He'll what? Take me to jail… You so much as breath a word of this to him or anyone else and I'll put a bullet through both him and your mother's head you stupid shank, do you understand me?​

Joseph laughed before he slapped her hard across the back of her head. Dillion could do nothing but sob, having accepted the fact he was about to rape her.

A sick smirk crossed Joseph's face as he playfully slapped her ass, meant to be a reminder he was in total control and to further humiliate her.

His hands slipped around her, finding the draw string she had tied to keep her pants snug around the waist, and he tugged the string until the knot fell loose. His hands moved back to her waist, rubbing over them in a sexual manner before his finger tips slipped into the waist band of her pants and panties.

Dillion: (sobbing)
Please… don't do this…​

Joseph laughed but never hesitated as he started to pull her pants and panties down her short slender legs. Dillion offered little resistance as she laid there defeated. He took his time, sliding the clothes over her knees, down her skins before he let them fall into the floor.

His hands softly grabbed each of her calf muscles, bring a defiant jerk from Dillion. He rolled his eyes, disgusted the young woman was still resisting him. He raised his hand up, crashing it down against her ass cheek with a painful SMACK. Dillion screamed out through her sobbing.

Joseph:
Hold still…​

He placed both hands back on her calf muscles again. His hands started to move up her legs, massaging and caressing every inch as they traced across the back of her knees. He continued up her thighs and finally, he cupped both ass cheeks and squeezed.

Joseph laughed once more as he hands grabbed her ankles, squeezing them tightly. With a powerful jerk, he pulled up toward him and let her legs dangle from the side of the bed while her chest was bent over it. Dillion sighed from the shock as he lowered himself onto his knees.

He pushed her legs apart, taking a first glance at her young shaved crotch. He chuckled a bit before he leaned in, smelling of the young sex. This was a moment he had dreamt of for a while and he was going to savor it. His tongue slipped out, running the length of her sex; from the clit to the vagina.

Dillion:
NO… stop please…​

He ignored her as he continued to lick from her clitoris to her vagina; his tongue slipping between the folds of her labia as it moved up and down her. She would jerked, oblivious reactions to the sensations his tongue was giving her whether she enjoyed them or not. She could not help herself though, as her womanhood grew moist from the undesired feeling of pleasure he sent through her.

Dillion's mouth opened, and her eyes closed. A tear ran down her cheek as she tried not to moan. Instead he bit her lip and buried her face into the mattress.

Joseph had enough of teasing her and wanted more. Spreading the labia, he stared into the tight little hole he planned to use in a few moments. It looked so tight and delicious. Unable to resist the urge, he plugged his tongue deep into her vagina.

Dillion's body shivered and jerked as his tongue batted up and down, reaching as deep into her as he could. She would jerk, trying to get loose a couple of times but it was no use. A couple of body trimmers washed over her as he smacked her g-spot.

Joseph grew tired of teasing and wanted to get a real reaction from her. He moved his tongue to her clit, and started to attack it with ruthless aggression. The tip danced across it, causing her to jerk and even MOAN softly as her sensitive jewel was battered.

Dillion: (fighting a building orgasm)
No… stop… stop… don't do this…​

Dillion looked up, the pleasure he was forcing upon her was clear on her face. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide. Her lip quivered as she MOANED again.

Joseph laughed as his thumb moved to replace his mouth. It pressed against her clitoris and started to rub roughly back and forth as his mouth slipped to her ass to rim her.

Dillion arched her back and MOANED loudly again. She was being drawn closer and closer to an orgasm that would humiliate her beyond belief. She started to shake back and forth, his head buried between her ass cheeks. Not on purpose, she was rubbing her ass cheeks across his face.

Dillion: (nearly sexually climax… labored breaths between words)
No… NO…. NO… STOP! YOU CAN'T DO THIS… TO ME​

Joseph only licked fasted as he moved his hand down his body and pushed his boxers below the bugle that had formed. Taking hold of his penis, her started to jerk it as he prepared to fuck his step daughter.

Dillion: (off screen as he jerks himself off)
PLEASE STOP… YOU CAN'T DO THIS… NO…. STOP…​

Dillion continued to moan out, her body jerking and tensing up. Her mouth remained open as one MOAN after another MOAN came like clock work now. She rolled back and forth but she was trapped in his grasp.

Dillion: (ready to climax… struggling to stop herself)
NO… NO… NO… YOU'RE MAKING ME… OH GAWD… NO… NO… I'M GONNA CUM….​

Joseph started to assault her clit and asshole with renewed vigor as she cried out the humiliating truth. He would make her cum against her will.

Dillion's entire body tensed up, as her eyes closed and mouth opened. Finally, a loud GASPING MOAN erupted from her mouth. Her entire body started to jerk uncontrollably like she was having a seizure and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Satisfied with his job, Joseph stood up with his cock in hand.

Joseph:
Now… time to show that little teenage ass what it has been missing…​

Dillion was breathing heavy as she looked back at him, tears still in her eyes. She tried to wiggle away from him but he grabbed hold of her ass to stop her.

Joseph:
Now where do you think you are going?

Dillion: (pleading)
Stop please… haven't you done enough? You've humiliated me and molested me… Please… don't rape me.​

Joseph smirked as he stepped forward with himself in hand. His other hand pressed down on her body as he ran the head of his shaft up and down her tiny tight sex.

Joseph:
I'm sorry Dillion but I have never been one to start a job and not finish.​

Dillion looked away from him, not wanting him to see her face as he entered her in case she moaned out with pleasure. She was helpless in his grip and her body had betrayed her but she was a virgin still. Behind her, he smirk as he slipped the head into her. Her mouth opened and softly GASPED to give it away. His hand returned to her ass as he eased himself inside of her vagina.

Dillion looked down at the mattress, biting the sheets to keep from screaming out. He was filling her virgin pussy beyond what it was capably of taking. Her head jerked back and forth as she grunted through her clinching teeth. Her eyes were pressed tightly together, squinting in pain.

Joseph:
Why Dillion, if I did not know any better than I would guess you was a virgin?

Dillion: (shaking her head yes to answer him)
YES… YES… I'm a virgin…

Joseph:
Well… not anymore…​

Joseph grabbed hold of her hips and started to fuck her viciously. He held no regards for her safety or her pleasure. She was his for the taking and this was all her fault. As he slammed his dick in and out of her, all he could think about was the times he had peaked into her room and seen her wearing only a towel, bra and panties or even booty shorts. In his twisted mind, this was her way of teasing him and inviting him to take her.

His cock slid in and out of her pussy, soaking with the juices that she unwittingly spilled moments ago because of his treacherous tongue. The SMACKING sound of his pelvis against her ass filled the room with each deep pushing thrust.

Dillion arched her back and fought against her bonds but she was trapped beneath her twisted step father. She would open her mouth and GRUNTS of pain would echo throughout the room but then the first MOAN sounded. The pain was slowly subsiding and the pleasure was now beginning to rape her will as his manhood did her body.

Dillion: (heavy sexual breathing between words)
You… can't do this… my… virginity… its… gone…

Joseph: (arrogantly laughing)
Oh and it ain't never coming back again Dillion.​

Joseph pulled out of her but this was only to switch positions as he rolled her onto her back. He grabbed hold of her legs, pushing them to the ceiling as he re-entered her young twat without really missing a beat.

Dillion bounced back and forth on the bed, her back arching as his girth and length filled her tight pussy full so easily. Her mouth never closed, one loud MOAN and SCREAM OF PLEASURE after another cried out as her breasts bounced with the rhythm of his pounding.

Joseph started to moan loudly, he was growing close to cumming himself now as he raced his hips back and forth. He would pull all but the head from her with each reverse thrust before he sheath his manhood into her again.

Dillion: (begging and pleading)
No… don't… please… don't cum in… me… I'm… not… you could… impregnate… me…

Joseph: (laughing)
Oh I'm going to fill that little pussy… (cumming…) FULL…​

Joseph slowed down as he pumped himself inside of her, his cock spewing his seed into her womb.

Dillion: (as he cums, begging and pleading)
NO…. NOOO… PULL OUT PLEASE​

Joseph laughed as he stopped pumping her and let himself set inside of her for a moment. His cock trapping his cum in her vagina. His chest was rising and falling, he had worn himself out.

Slowly pulling out, his cock falls free as his cum starts to leak out of her pussy and running down the crack of her ass, covering her anus.

Joseph laughs slightly but his eyes start to grow heavy until he finally collapses forward and lands beside her on the bed. The drug had finally caused him to pass out from the adrenaline rush. Dillion laid beside of him, panting as she slid into the floor hoping the cum would all run out of her.

She dug her finger into her pudenda, believing she could pull off of his seed from her. She was crying, having been violated in such a horrible fashion.

Dillion: (panicking)
No… no… please no… don't let me be pregnant…​

Without warning, there was suddenly a loud CRACKLING OF THUNDER that was deafening to all who could hear it. Dillion jumped backwards, covering her head and screaming as a bolt of lightning came crashing through the ceiling of her house.

She sat there a moment, continuing to scream from the startle the thunder gave her until she finally started to calm down. Removing her hands from her face, she seen something that seemed to either terrify or shock her as her eyes grew wide and mouth slowly opened.

At the foot of her bed, there was two feet that now laid in the floor with toes pointing to the sky. They seemed to have some kind of armor boots on them, something from Ancient Greece.

Dillion lowered herself to all fours, too scared to stand as she crawled around the bed cautiously. Her body was shaking with fear and goosebumps covered her arms from the cold air now flowing into her room from above.

As she crawled around, she could see an old man laying there. This was no ordinary man though, this was the King of the Olympians, ZEUS himself. He looked to be dead though, as not even his chest rose and fall with his breathing.

Dillion looked up at the hole in the ceiling and back to the face, her hand covering her mouth as she crawled backwards against the wall. She had no clue what to do.

Dillion:
Oh shit…

Zeus: (off screen… very weak)
Dillion…​

Dillion screamed, standing up but more at reaction as she tried to climb the wall to get away from the sudden shock.

Zeus: (off screen)
Please… I need… your… help…​

Dillion was scared, but she was drawn to the sound of his voice. Slowly, she stepped forward with wide eyes. She was scared and having just been violated, she was an emotional disaster.

Looking down at him, Zeus struggled to hold his hand up but he extended it toward her. Across his chest, his platinum coated armor seemed to be scorched by the dark fires of hell its self.

Zeus:
Please… take my hand…​

Dillion was scared as she stepped closer to him, though each step was made with hesitation. Placing one hand on the metal foot rail of her bed, she lowered herself to a kneeling position. Her body was still on full display for him to see but she was more concerned about why he just crashed through her roof in the middle of a lightning bolt.

Dillion: (stuttering with fear)
Who… who… are… who are you?

Zeus:
You… know me… as… Zeus.​

Dillion's jaw dropped as both hands moved to cover her mouth. Everything in her thought this was some joke in poor taste or even a magic trick. Why was all of this craziness happening to her this night, she asked herself? This was all too much to believe but yet, she found herself believing him.

Dillion:
Zeus… as in the god Zeus?

Zeus:
Yes​

Dillion did not understand why, but as she glanced back at the step father who had just raped her, she found more comfort in the man's worlds. She reached her trembling hand out, shaking horribly with doubt and fear until their fingers were near each other.

Small lightning bolts reached out from his finger to her's, light an electric conductor as they grew closer until they touched. She felt a shock passing through her as she raised her head up and started to scream in fear. Above her, the bring color of a lightning bolt appeared as it came striking down upon the two of them.

Fade to.

Back
Top Bottom