slice of life RP?

BethanUK

Moon
I am back on here after a couple of years away and thought i ought to post my own role play request rather than just relying on guys coming up with ideas that take my fancy, so here goes.

Sorry but i am not really into roles that involve orcs, elves, aliens, etc. I prefer my role playing to be more grounded, with situations or scenarios that might actually be possible (although admittedly not necessarily likely). I am ok playing either 1st or 3rd person and would prefer through PMs on here. Kinks i like include age gap (me usually younger) , cheating and some non-con. If you want to play my dad or brother then you should probably just move on elsewhere. To start with i will just put up three ideas and see what happens. Apologies in advance if you think some are a bit cliched but then things become cliches for a reason.

1. Bored Wife - I play her obviously. My husband is a workaholic, often in the office until late or travelling on business. We are quite well off as a result but i am bored with my mundane life. How do you see this developing? An affair with someone i shouldn't? A series of one-off meets with different men? Something else?

2. Cab Ride - I have been out with friends celebrating one of their birthdays. I have drunk a little too much and realise i should head home. I get in your cab but am soon asleep in the back. What do you do? Take advantage of the situation? Act the perfect gentleman and get me home? Pick up another passenger too?

3. The Intern - I have just been taken on as an intern at the company where you work and i am assigned to your team. You are a happily married man, though perhaps your love life is a little sparse these days. As the days and weeks pass we become more friendly. Perhaps my clothes appear a little more daring and i dump my boyfriend. How do you react? Do you come on to me or i you? Maybe we have to go away somewhere together for work?

If any of the above tempt you then please PM me and we can flesh out the idea so it works for us both. Looking forward to it already x

Back
Top Bottom