Video Game/Anime Canons Looking For Fat, Ugly, Old, Gross Men (BBC/Monsters also a Possibility!)

Viralus

Star
Hi there! As the title states, I'm looking to play as canons (PLAYED NON-CANONICALLY. YES, AESTHETICS AND NAME ONLY) in a plot where one of them gets involved with disgusting guys. If you're looking for a list of the canons I'm willing to play, my F-List profile has them listed out, along with what types of partner types (with images) I'm willing to go for with them. I'm looking to play as the submissive, though that doesn't mean I won't have the canon doing things on her own accord or simply just laying there and taking dicks.

I am looking for multi-paragraph partners here. Occasionally less is fine, but definitely no one-liners!

As for plots, I have a few in mind, depending on which canon you want to play things out with. BBC stuff would have a different outline plot, and same with any monster types. Be aware that these other two types of plays are very much so more of a MOOD thing, so don't expect me to be willing to play them out immediately if that's what you're searching for.

It's basic, but it's a start before we devolve into whatever heavier kinks we decide to play out.

I prefer playing either on F-Chat, Discord or emails, so if you have any of those methods, I'd appreciate that.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Current Kink Cravings:
-Watersports
-Zoophilia
-Smegma
-Rimming (Male Receiving)
-Social Media Ruination
-NTR/Cheating

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom