Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wiki234 {Hellsing Manor} Princesswolf

England was home to many people who were living their lives normally, but unknown to most people things went bump in the night. Away from the big city was trails that lead to different cities or to the royal castle where Queen Elizabeth was in control. While Queen Elizabeth was busy with some work, a young woman had walked in and smiled. “Grandma, can I go outside for a small breather?” The woman asked the woman who smiled and joined the young lady as they talked, but unknown to them something evil was brewing.

Meanwhile the two were outside taking a raid of vampires were killing guards and making their way to the royal room. Soon the deck doors bursted open as the two turned to look at the men as they grinned while some men or ghouls were behind them. “Run” The Queen told the woman beside her as the woman looked st her grandmother with a dad look but Elizabeth pushed her as the woman ran. It seemed like days had passed since that and now Elizabeth was on the Phone with Integra talking to her directly. They soon came to an agreement for the young woman to stay with Integra for protection while Elizabeth settles out the war in a safe place.

So a few hours later the young woman was on her way toward the Hellsing Manor where she would spend some time. But meanwhile Integra had called in the workers as she had sat at her desk as the sun had been down for quite some time. “We are having a guest here, I hope you all show her the same respect that you show me” Integra said clearly as day as she took in a puff of her cigar. “She is very special so don’t go doing anything if I find out you do you’ll pay with your life” Integra said.

Alucard had been lazing around as usual with his quiet killing obsessed self as always but hating how much he had grown bored with things happening right now. As he would be summoned the monster appeared in front of his master along with mostly everyone else with crossed arms waiting to see what was even going on then, " well theres something for me to do then...probably the world is about to go into ruins by being terrorized all over again as his face curled up into a small sinister smirk. " well still i hope that all this drama will not be over soon as well so i'll be protecting her of course as always I very much assume...' now deciding to wait quietly in the darkness.

Integra has looked at Alucard and nodded. “Yes while she is here she will be under all our protection” Integra said as she stood up and looked outside the window. “She is important to us, she is the queens grandaughter” she said as Seras seemed to gasp and got excited saying she was going to meet royalty. “Police girl that’s enough” Integra said. “Walter” Integra said as he nodded and wondered off.

Soon a long car had pulled out and out step a woman in a dark coal with a good up over her head as she has come to the door Walter following behind her carrying some stuff as he had smiled. “Sir Integra would like to Sergio on her office” Walters voice rang as he lead the girl toward the office. Once the doors open the woman stepped inside and removed her hood as Seras seemed to be shocked from her look. “Hello” the woman bowed. “I’m Charlotte” she said toward Integra who nodded. “Charlotte welcome to my home” she said. “I have rules, your not allowed to go down to the west wing or even the basement at all” Integra said as Alucard could just smell her sweet scent

He just stayed in the darkness mostly just watching everything that would happen between them. With boring introductions he could really care less other than that she was of course important so he could not fail so easily which was fine with him and the odd smell that was a minor annoyance but nothing bad at all that he hated as something not really to focus on right now. “ and this is what the queen has sent us...welcome then...” as his voice could be heard in the room though not being able to find out exactly from where.

Back
Top Bottom