Fx Male Let's play~ ♡

3n7vfaG.jpg
LBdca9c.jpg
tMtRF6F.jpg

Hello lovelies~ I'm Vi, or Viv; a twenty-something year old female living in the USA (PST time zone). I have roughly thirteen years of roleplay experience, though I've only recently begun to dabble in erotic rp. Enjoy!

STATUS

Seeking new partners! Would really like to just jump into something quick and smutty, and detail heavy. Good God, don't just stick it in and run. Also always looking for friends!

RULES

Literacy is key! Give me details! I don't need a novel, but one-liners will make me sad. Two paragraphs minimum would be delightful.
Let's chat, plot, and be merry! We don't have to be bffs, but we can at least be friendly. This doesn’t have to be a serious affair! On this note, however, please present a personality. Nothing kills the enjoyment more than talking to a remote robot. I'm excitable and quite friendly, and I love to talk with partners who convey similar passions!
I rp on-site, via pms or threads. If I really like you, I'll consider Discord!
If we're using visual references (which I do enjoy, though don't require) I prefer anime/art/etc to RL.
I'm looking for smut heavy plots! There has to be some semblance of a story, but smut centered, for sure. Also, short term or long term; I have no preference!
If I don't respond for a while, feel free to send me a poke. Maybe I forgot, or missed your pm, or am just feeling lethargic, or who knows.
We don't have to stick with my plots - feel free to suggest your own, or tweak mine! Or, if you don't have a plot preference and just want to jump into something, ask me for a starter! I have many lying around, I'd be more than happy to just get to it.
I cap my below plots at two rps/partners per plot! Once I have two different rps going for a plot, I will mark it as 'taken' and will not accept more requests for that plot until it is re-opened.
If you're interested in contacting me, PM me! Don't post in this thread, as I will not see it (probably).

KINKS

Dominate me. This is my BIGGEST kink, and thus a must. I loooove playing the vulnerable, submissive female to your older, larger alpha male. Good God, please. But please don't take this to mean I play a dead fish. No, no.
Some version of non-con is HEAVILY preferred, whether it be rape, reluctance, corruption, blackmail, coercion, etc. But I also love romance, affection, after-care...I'm pretty flexible, so long as it isn't anything too vanilla.
Darker themes, oh pretty please. However, no vore, gore, scat, watersports...you get the idea. We can be dirty, but let's not get nasty.
My sexuality preference leans heavily toward mxf, but I can also do fxf or fxfuta.
I don't mind modern settings or pairings, but fantasy and historical settings/pairings are serious turn-ons (like, hot damn). Following this, I love beasts and monsters, and opposing races - angel/demon, monster/human, etc The grotesque and bestial v. the young and beautiful is a theme I greatly enjoy.
DETAIL, DETAIL, DETAIL. I love to get off on this sort of writing, so...please. And I'll return the favor~
♡ For more, you can find my f-list here~

PLOTS

Wolf x Red Riding
A twisted retelling, so to speak. There are countless possibilities for this one!

Religious x Demon
I think it would be beyond hot if a demon took a nun. Or a devotedly religious woman. So many scenarios, we can discuss!

Brother x Sister x Dog
Sister is coming into her sexuality and decides that fooling around with the family dog will provide a discreet means of doing so. We'd start with an exchange between the sister and the dog, a scene which her lustful older brother walks in on. He uses this as blackmail to finally get what he's always wanted from her.

Intruder
YC breaks into MC's home while she's sleeping or showering. I'd prefer it be more than a random break-in; maybe YC is a jilted ex, or an obsessed stalker, or even her brother? Many possibilities!

Dream Craving
I've had this image in my head for quite some time: A girl wakes, blindfolded, wearing only her underwear, and lying face-down in an unfamiliar bed, her hands cuffed above her head to the headboard. Who is she? Why is she there? What will happen next? This idea can stand alone, or we can combine it with another plot idea.

Highest Bidder
A setting/world where a young woman's virginity is sold to the highest bidder. I see this involving humiliation and public sex, but that's all I've got so far! Maybe it's a setting in where the rich can purchase the poor or those drowning in debt as slaves?

Daddy's Girl(s)
Dub-con/corruption centered - a single father (full, step, adopted, whatever you prefer) has kept his daughter(s) incredibly sheltered from the outside world, and as she/they mature, he begins to lust for them. The daughter(s) know little to nothing of sex or sexuality, and they're starting to feel differently, to ask questions. The father decides who better to teach her/them but himself?

Defiled Monarch
A young queen loses her kingdom to a neighboring king. A princess is kidnapped for ransom. Monsters invade a kingdom and tear it to ruins, claiming the women within. A princess is forced to marry her older brother, who has just been crowned king. A king/prince becomes obsessed with a maid and takes her as his mistress against her will. Many possibilities with this general idea!

3n7vfaG.jpg
LBdca9c.jpg
tMtRF6F.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom