Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System) Canticle of Hope

Tenshi

Supernova
Shirako University is a private school in West Tokyo established in 2021 by Developmental Neogenics Amalgamated--as evedinced by the school's double helix iconography. It overlooks the banks of the River Shirako.

The school is, politically, DNA teritory and subject to corperate law, but about half of the student body are japanese citizents. The school offers extensive scholarships to local teens allowing some of West Tokyo's less afluent students to get in. One reason for this, it is believed, is that the student body is 30% neo-human, and the Corperation wishes to give their geneticaly altered progeny exposure to normal people.

Our heroines are students of Shirako University between the ages of 18 and 21. All of the girls have some sort of artistic inclination, and have recently discovered a charm bracelet with the symbol of one of the nine greek Muses.

Last edited:
We can work together to build your characters. Some starting information:

Ability Scores: 30 point buy. ( http://swse.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities )
Character Race: Human and Nekomimi are ready. If you'd like to play a Tenshi, Kitsune, and Lycan, let me know and we'll get them sttted out right quick.
Character Class: Level 1 Magic Girl.

A few useful RP things:

The campaign is set in japan. Characters will speak English, Japanese, + 1 language per point of intelligence modifier, to a minimum of English and Japanese.
I personally have some pidgin Japanese and may use it in the game but I will subtitle. Most subtitles will be in the body text, but a few general words will be found here. Specifically, forms of address.
Honorific suffixes are in pretty much universal use in Japan. Their exact usage seems to have regional variation, which is exaggerated in foreign use.
I will try to give the most sweeping translations that are applicable. If Ranama 1/2 is to be believed, a martial artists will still give his dire enemies their proper title. Since we're writing in english, we can assume that the correct title is being used, but if you want to use it...

-San: Generic polite form of address.
-Sama: My Lord/My lady.
-Sensei: Teacher. (In some cases also referring to a respected professional such as a doctor.)
-Chan: someone you can get away with calling Cute Little. (In this case, an acceptable form of address to a female classmate in your year or younger. See also senpai and kouhai.)
-Chi: Like Chan, only more so. Usually reserved for informal speech with really young people.
-Kun: I don't have good details on this one, but you may well call male classmates your age or younger -kun. See also Kohai.

-Senpai: Senior/Upperclassman. Someone who does the same thing you do, but has been doing so longer.
-Kohai: Junior/Lowerclassman.

Senpai tend to mentor and otherwise look out for their kohai.

Money: For purposes of simplicity, 1 yen in 2033 Japan has roughly the buying power of 1 cent in 2017 USA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom