Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Forgotten Realms Pathfinder: Seeds of Evil) Rules Thread

Tenshi

Supernova
Begin at the begining!

Character Creation:
Abiltiy Scores: 25 Point Buy
Alingment: Good prefered, neutral permisable (within reason.) Evil forbidden.
Background Skills: Two/Level
Resources: Standard (6,000 GP)
Starting Level: 4
Traits: 2 for free. One more from a drawback is welcome.

Available Sources:
Paizo
Dreamscarred Press Psionics
Forgotten realms specific homebrew will be allowed on a case by case basis.

Notes on style:
Aluring fantasy art is welcome. Feel free to push the bounds of reality with light armor and shatter it into 1,000 peices with magical armor.

Notes on sexual content:
This story will include pervrese villains intent on having their way with the heroines of the story. (Dominatix villainesses may also have a place.) If you don't wish to participate in this sort of content please make a note of it on your character sheet.

Note that players indulging my fetish for virgins tend to find that they've earned extra EXP for the party. ^_^;;

Experience Tally:
Chapter 1:
Worg Battle: 400/Player (Including players not in the battle.)

A note on EXP:

There are situations where I award EXP to characters who were not in a scene. I do this to keep the PCs on an even footing. I usualy do this by 'cloning' the experience earned by the characters in the scene to the characters who weren't--not by dividing the experience earned by the total characters in the game.

As noted in the IC post, our characters recieved 2,000 gold at the end of the chapter. We can use as much as we want to upgrade gear, and have 4 days for crafting. Our room and board is courtesy of the coutn, unless someone's going on a three day feasting and drinking binge.

Back
Top Bottom