Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captor Saphism ( thewhiterabbit & Chiechan )

(( In case anyone is looking here..yes...Sakura and Tomoyo will be of the acceptable age limit ))

Tomoyo was so happy to be celebrating her birthday.... yes...this 14th birthday would only be Sakura and her..but that was fine. A birthday with just Sakura was what Tomoyo prefered. As she made sure everything was just perfect for her small dinner with Sakura, she heard the bell ring, and one of her maids showing Sakura-chan in. She smiled lovingly and waited.

Finding all the clow cards three times in a row had made her tired of being the card captor she was happy that they were now in a sealed box. "Tomoyo i brought you a gift" she placed it on the table she was all dressed up. She then sat down ready for cake and maybe games if she was not too old for those. "You look great" she told her best friend it had been some time since things were back to normal. Her body was shown off in the very adult and very feminine dress that had been chosen for her.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://red-priest-usada.deviantart.com/art/Flowerish-Blue-69410301">http://red-priest-usada.deviantart.com/ ... e-69410301</a><!-- m -->

Tomoyo was completely flushed now as she saw Sakura in her formfitting outfit. She had hearts coming out of her eyes, while her maids giggled and walked off, by now very used to this.

Tomoyo went over and hugged Sakura closely "Oh Sakura-chan..thank you for coming...you're the best. Um..I hope you don't mind, but this year it's just the two of us."

She shook her head wondering what kind of outfit her friend was wearing it was one of those one that looked more like a uniform. "No thats fine that way we can have fun" Sakura always wanted to get dominatrix on the girl. She felt that now they were old enough to try something rougher and with more kink. "Maybe i can give you a spanking this year, one for each of the 14 birthdays you have had" she teased with a wink.

Tomoyo blushed. "Oh my... A sp...sp..spanking...Sakura-chan...you're so..bold.." She went deep red "Shalll I lay on your lap for this? That'd be so good..and will you be wanting a belt or will you use your bare hand?" *^^* She was so needy now..already feeling the swats on her small ass.

She had the girl sit on her lap pulling up her skirt as she raised her hand and brought it down against her naked or nearly naked ass. "You know i think i will have some fun with this, so count for me" she began to slap her ass over and over each time harder the the last each time becoming more aroused.

Tomoyo cried out as Sakura's hand slapped down on her small little pale bottom. Her soft tush quivering as the lace thong moved further into the crack of her ass....causing her to moan in more pleasure...feeling the cloth rub more on her clitoris. She then began to cry out. "Ooonnee.....Twwoooooooo...Thrreeeee...Ahhh...Sakura-ssammaa.... Fooourrr..."

She could see that Tomoyo was getting wet he panties were already stained form all the juices that she had made. "Good now get ready for some hurt" she slapped the girl as hard as she could taking out a brush. "I hope you know you're going to be on you're knees after this" she let her stand up before she pushed her onto her knees. she opened her legs to show that she was not wearing any panties.

Tomoyo was practically dripping cum in rivers as she saw her lover's bare pussy....and then got dipped over her knee and the brush started hitting her pale ass hard. Each cry out was from pain and pleasure as Sakura beat her so good. Ooohhh..only Sakura knew how to hit Tomoyo until she came.

She rubbed her ass now and then making sure it was sore but that there were no wounds she wanted to please not punish her. "Already so wet you are so weak" she teased the girl feeling great pride in her skill. It was easy to get a boy hard but getting a girl wet required timing and control she had both in spades. "have you had enough" she asked giving one more hard swat to the ass.

By now Tomoyo was leaking large amounts of love sauce all over the floor, moaning "Yes Sakura-sama..Yes....I am well punished. Please feel free to punish me any other way you might wish my Love."

She laughed setting the girl on the table she ran her hand over her legs it was a good way to have a fun night. "you know i sometimes wonder how you became such a wonder slut" taking some juices sucking her finger before feeding her long time friend "you taste so good Tomoyo"

Tomoyo softly lay there panting and moaning, and then drank her own juices off of Sakura's fingers. "Sakura...I am this way..only for you...but for you..I would do anything...anything at all...if I may pleasure you in anyway...you need only ask, but you know this very well by now." She smiled softly and needfully at her wife.

Back
Top Bottom