Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Martial Arts Fetish Hub (M/M, M/F)

Deadite

Super-Earth
Before we go any further, let's get one major disclaimer out of the way so that you, beloved reader, don't waste your time:

I'm a gay male who's been particularly interested in male martial artists lately, and therefore craving for some fighter-centric kinky and / or smutty roleplay action. Now, I'm actively looking for people who would be willing to play as characters who are able to satisfy this kink or to play as one of these characters opposite my partner's male or female character. Even though I've made quite the fuss already about real-life genders, it's not really something I'm concerned about: I'm doing this out of courtesy to whoever feels strongly about these OOC issues. That said, my interest in female characters relates only to whatever roles they'd play within a story with... well... a dude.

Still with me? Great!

I have another request thread out that you may find useful. It's way shorter than this one, but it might give you some nice insight into what I'm usually into. I also have a (very empty) F-list account. Mind you, besides the hard no-nos, none of what's in these two links is mandatory to whatever I'm proposing here. Which brings me... to the topic at hand! I know, took me long enough, right?

I'm looking for something that could range from a quick, one-off scene to an epic long-term commitment. To play one-on-one or to work as a GM and control several characters to indulge my partner, as long as we're on the same page. Creating those prompt types of custom scenarios that seem to be very popular in BMR has always been something I've found a little difficult, and given that there are about a gazillion of possibilities with the very broad strokes that I'm doing here, I'm guessing it would be a nearly impossible task right now. So I've created a bunch of Character Archetypes, or profiles, that will hopefully give you some ideas of things that we could do. These archetypes are split into four categories: Male Fighters, Female Fighters, Male Non-Fighters, Female Non-Fighters. I'm quite partial to either controlling and / or having you control a character who belongs in the first category.

The Rating System

Hopefully, this won't be too complicated! I've decided to use two categories to rate the roleplay elements I'm listing. The first category, the yellow suns, pertains to... well, how much something turns me on. Almost all of the Male Character Archetypes have at least one of these. The second category, the red hearts, is exclusive to Character Archetypes, and means how much I'm willing to play a certain role. I may still be highly interested in a plot in which my partner roleplays as a character with hearts but no suns, as long as my designated character has a fair amount of hearts and suns himself.

- Sorry, not attracted. Can be integrated into a roleplay, but only combined with other elements that I’d find hot (this is a fetish-centric thread, after all).
- Can be hot in the right context, as a quick scene or as a side character.
✹✹ - Hot. Will probably not say no to.
✹✹✹ - Very Hot. Highly unlikely to say no to.
✹✹✹✹ - YES PLEASE! Major kink or current craving.
♥♥♥♥ - Would have a blast playing as and it’s a role I’m pretty good at playing.
♥♥♥ - Would be very interested to play as.
♥♥ - Interested to play as. May have a bit of a hard time getting into character.
- Not very interested to play as and / or would have a hard time getting into character. I’d still be open to doing it in the right context, as a quick scene or as a side character.

Super Special Disclaimer #2: All My Martial Arts knowledge comes from perving on fighters, and all the thoughts listed below are highly fantasized, fetishized and exaggerated. If you're hardcore into realism, I'm sad to inform you that you're probably not in the right place.

Male Fighter Archetypes

These are mostly characters I'm actively looking for. I'd be very excited to find a partner who's willing to play as them, but I might be very tempted to take these roles for myself too. If you'd prefer playing a female character, these are the guys you'd probably end up being pitted against. Ideally, a Male Fighter would either be placed in a match against another fighter (male of female) or interact with a male or female non-fighter in a variety of ways.

The Ace ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹✹
He's the shit and he knows it. And he wants you to know that he knows it. The Ace was destined to become a star. He is a great fighter, often well-rounded and with few exploitable weaknesses, who almost always wins. Aces are not only fan favorites, but they tend to be very, very successful with the ladies (and the gentlemen) due to their mandatory great looks. All this privilege, however, has made The Ace both too spoiled and cocky for their own good, and this is what may do him in. A minor defeat or even disadvantage may mine his confidence, and he is not going to respond well if the adulation and pampering he's used to diminishes or ceases. An Ace may also overestimate his own abilities, health and / or fitness and end up losing matches because of this.

The Aging Superstar ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹
The Aging Superstar has been either an Ace or a Hero until very recently. He may have been afflicted by a serious injury or is just in overall declining physical condition due to his advancing age. He also may have suffered a defeat his confidence will ever fully recover from. Whatever the specific issue at hand is, his glory days are over and it's all downhill from here. He may have a hard time handling such a harsh reality and attempt to up his ante with gimmicks or booking fights in which he'd be terribly outmatched, resulting in sheer humiliation.

All Hype ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹
A Jobber that has somehow managed to pass for an Ace or Hero. This type of fighter secretly sucks, but has hordes of fans and is likely in a winning streak. He may have a good marketing team behind him or may have just been lucky so far. Inevitably, however, he is going to lose, and it's not going to be pretty.

All Power ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹✹
An all-power fighter mostly relies on inflicting lots of damage during his matches, and he tends to do it quickly. He may be either very big or have a very limited set of techniques that result in strong strikes. He's very likely to struggle against more intelligent opponents, even puny ones.

All Technique ♥♥♥ ✹✹
Pretty much the exact opposite of an All-Power fighter. All-Technique martial artists are quite intelligent, but can be overpowered by dumb opponents if they lower their guard. This archetype often overlaps with The Glass Cannon.

The Brick ♥♥
The brick is strong and can take loads of punishment. This may overlap with All Power, but bricks usually have better defenses. They also tend to look very rugged and menacing.

The Defiler ♥♥♥♥
The Defiler may or may not be All-Technique but he is most definitely never All-Power. His favorite strategy is to remain cool and make a match as long and exhausting as possible so that he can drain his opponents' stamina and hurt them with a succession of quick, minor strikes. These characters are insidious bastards and tend to fight dirty, sometimes even resorting to downright fiendish schemes like playing mind-games long before their fights have even started.

The Glass Cannon ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹
Relying on speed and / or precision, these martial artists are virtually invincible... as long as they remain untouched. More often than not, they start out winning their matches by default, but the tables can be turned quite dramatically if their opponents manage to land a few lucky blows or if they just plain end up tiring during a longer fight. May overlap with All-Technique, but also All-Power. If a Glass Cannon has Terrible Fitness, he's in for some serious trouble. These fighters often look slender, or even frail.

The Heel ♥♥♥
Always a dirty fighter, this is the classic "bad guy" that's so popular in Pro-Wrestling. May overlap with The Defiler, but The Heel is usually less subtle; hamming it up and fully looking the part. Heels lose a lot, but they can have their moments and end up hurting an Ace or a Hero pretty badly. They are also the bane of Jobbers.

The Hero ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹✹
The opposite of The Heel and somewhat similar to The Ace in the sense that they almost always win, but with the notable difference that Heroes are both humble and noble. A Hero's nobility may, in fact, be his biggest downfall when they refuse to fight dirty. Much like The Ace, a Hero may accept a match he's very likely to lose, but more out of bravery than cockiness.

The Jobber ♥♥ ✹✹
We all know the drill: this fighter loses. A lot. His fighting career is a joke, and his matches tend to be booked in order to make other fighters look good. A Jobber may "look the part", with a deceptively tough demeanor or just be way too frail and / or pretty to be taken seriously in the first place. A Jobber may be an Ace wannabe.

The Rogue ♥♥♥ ✹✹
Rogues are pretty much anti-heroes. They are never as clean-cut and fair-and-square as Heroes and don't have the obvious superstar quality of Aces, but they usually win more often than they lose and tend to be able to take lots and lots of punishment before they go down. They always have big personalities and may be underdogs or dark horses. A Rogue may have a thug-ish, bad boy and / or rugged overall appearance, or may not even have a stereotipycally "tough fighter" look at all.

The Seasoned Veteran
A Seasoned Veteran is an Aging Superstar whose career, against all odds, is not in decline. If anything, experience has made him even stronger. They tend to be a lot like Heroes, personality-wise, but more pragmatic and subdued.

The Showoff ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹
This is a lot like The Ace, but a Showoff's strengths are not nearly as strong, and his weaknesses are a whole lot weaker. A Showoff's attitude gets him into trouble more often than not, and he doesn't seem to learn a thing about his dumb mistakes. May be All-Hype.

Terrible Fitness ♥♥♥ ✹✹✹✹
These characters may or may not be talented martial artists, but one thing is for sure: their bodies keep failing them. A fighter with Terrible Fitness may be injury prone or have low stamina. They may sometimes have memorable, short-term winning streaks, but they always end up in unfavorable and humiliating circumstances. Often overlaps with The Aging Superstar, The Jobber and All-Hype.

Female Fighter Archetypes

The (admittedly much shorter) female roster. These are characters I'd be willing to either play as or pit a Male Fighter against. The specifics on how a Male/Female match would ensue would, of course, depend on the setting and plot machinations we'd eventually come up with. It's 99% certain that I will reject requests for Female x Female matches.

The Badass ♥♥
An all-encompassing category for female Aces, Heroes, Seasoned Veterans and even Heels. These ladies have a reputation and are very good at what they do. They are seldom underestimated by male fighters, but chauvinism sometimes does end up happening... which almost always results in a man in serious trouble.

Lucky Dame ♥♥♥
The Lucky Dame may be a Puny Little Girl, but she is usually a slightly more competent fighter. Slightly. These characters are a bit of a joke even to their female colleagues and will almost always provoke an amount of sexism if they are pitted against male fighters. Even a Jobber would be able to defeat them without breaking a sweat, after all. The thing is... more out of luck than anything, they have a tendency to rise to the occasion and beat the odds, seriously hurting or even defeating would-be Alpha Males.

Magnificent Bitch ♥♥♥♥
A female Defiler, mostly. Also, A Lucky Dame who relies on wickedness instead of luck. Magnificent Bitches may explore both a male fighter's inherent sexism and her own womanly charms to get their way. And they are very good at this.

One of The Boys
A fighter who checks all of the "Typically Masculine" boxes, but happens to be a lady. These characters may be Badasses or steer pretty close to any of the Male Fighter Archetypes.

Puny Little Girl ♥♥
Even the most progressive of male fighters would have a hard time not being dismissive of one of these and they'd be right to do so. Female Jobbers, mostly, who wholly look the part with very typically "girly" appearances and personalities.

Male Non-Fighter Archetypes

An assortment of male characters to interact with Male Fighters in gay smut / romance or platonic relationships with homoerotic undertones. I'd be willing to play as any of these or play a Martial Artist opposite them.

Celebrity ♥♥ ✹✹
Real or Fictional characters with some sort of celebrity status. I've mostly created this category to accommodate requests for celebrity crushes.

Daddy
A Father or a Father Figure. Perhaps a retired Seasoned Veteran, a coach or someone in a position of authority within a fighting organization. Lots of potential for ageplay.

Doctor ♥♥♥
Someone to tend to a fighter's injuries or perhaps do a nice physical exam with varying degrees of naughtiness. Could be a bit of a Daddy, too.

Gay Groupie ♥♥♥
A lot like a female groupie, but... well... a gay dude. Gay groupies would probably be less fickle, though, and have some major confidence issues. They may be used as doormats or be put in all sorts of humiliating positions just so that they could hang out with their crushes. Either that, or they could be gender-swapped Supportive Girlfriends. Orientation Play is a must!

Gay Perv ♥♥♥♥
The evil twin of a Gay Groupie. A Gay Perv would have an unhealthy, perhaps even dangerous fixation with fighters and would go to some pretty lengthy extents to do naughty things to them. Could also be a bit of a Male Waif.Totally not a self insert!

Nurse ♥♥♥
Not necessarily a professional nurse, but someone who would tend to a fighter's injuries and pamper them back to health. With or without his tongue.

Reporter ♥♥
Perhaps a standard media interview could get somewhat steamy? Or maybe very steamy? Could overlap with a Groupie or a Gay Perv.

Thug ♥♥♥ ✹✹
Someone who's up to no good and is fairly tough, but not a match for a competent martial artist. Unless... they are somehow able to explore their street smarts. May put Heroes into some pretty interesting situations.

Female Non-Fighter Archetypes

The heterossexual variants of the Male Non-Fighter Archetypes. There is some repetition here, but I'm keeping profiles in separate categories to 1) make it easier for potential partners to find roles they'd be more willing to play, 2) consider the fact that my interest in playing as these characters variate slightly when it comes to gender roles. Once again, FxF pairings are a no-no.

Celebrity
Same as male celebrity.

Doctor ♥♥♥
Same as male doctor.

Groupie ♥♥♥♥
Either a ring girl or someone who's really into fighters. Typically, a groupie would be ultra-responsive to a male fighter's sexual advances or make some of her own. She'd be more than willing to spoil and borderline worship the ground (or mat!) a martial artist steps on. And she'd probably do the same to his feet. There might be a catch, in some cases, however: a groupie is invested in the idea of being in a relationship with a fighter, and may end up getting disillusioned pretty quickly if her alpha male fantasy is somehow broken. It would be wise for a fighter who's romantically involved with a groupie not to lose or get hurt too often. A Groupie can also be a Waif.

Mommy ♥♥♥
Much like the Daddy, not necessarily a mother. Perhaps a cougar who has lots of money or status, or a psychologically dominant character. Could be a Doctor, Nurse, Supportive Girlfriend or Waif.

Nurse ♥♥♥♥
Same as male nurse.

Reporter ♥♥
Same as male reporter.

Supportive Girlfriend ♥♥♥
Unlike the groupie, this romantic interest will stick through thick and thin with her man. She can either be a strong, independent woman or a bit of a damsel in distress. Highly likely to worry about the physical and emotional health of a fighter she's in love with, given his exhausting, dangerous and emotionally draining lifestyle. Could also be a Mommy.

Waif ♥♥♥♥
At first glance, a Waif may seem like a Supportive Girlfriend, but there's something... off about her. Some smartasses would call it "penis envy". Deep down, the Waif is actually a lot like a Defiler or a Magnificent Bitch, but purely on a very subtle and emotional level, and it's likely that she isn't even consciously aware of this. A Waif love interest would slowly undermine a fighter's confidence and influence him to make the worst possible decisions. She may even be a "jinx" of sorts, able to turn an Ace or Hero into an Aging Superstar.

Phew! I guess that's it for now. I'll probably be updating this thread in the near future. As a (not so) little bonus, I'm listing some popular types of Martial Arts here with (mostly) pretty pictures. The following info comes from either The Black Belt Wiki or Wikipedia. Please, be free to have all sorts of dirty thoughts:

Aikido ✹✹

5cKqkgQ.jpg

A Japanese martial art focused on redirecting an attack away from you. This martial arts style involves grabs, strikes, throws, pins and joint locks. While some Aikido techniques may look odd (i.e. Why do they have a defense against a knife hand strike to the top of the head? No one does that!), these were originally designed to stop a samurai's sword attack. Moreover, these types of Aikido techniques are useful in order to defend against attackers armed with clubs, sticks, etc.​

Boxing

r7x89CD.jpg

A martial arts style that is focused solely on powerful punches. This martial arts style does not allow kicking, elbow strikes or grappling.Boxing remains very popular. However, it has lost some of its commercial luster due to the surge in interest with Mixed Martial Arts. Nevertheless, boxing techniques are a key training tool for many elite MMA fighters. In addition, boxing is an Olympic sport.​

Capoeira ✹✹

13I3o6D.jpg

A Brazilian martial art that focuses on kicks, knee strikes, punches and evading attacks. It is a very fluid and acrobatic martial arts style. Capoeira looks almost like dancing because Brazilian slaves were able to practice this martial arts in front of their colonial masters by saying that they were dancing. Capoeira students are constantly moving in order to avoid attack or to set themselves up to launch an attack.​

Fencing

6wo4hNo.jpg

Fencing today is mainly an Olympic-style sport that revolves around three sword types; the foil, epee and sabre.However, there are growing sub-styles such as historical fencing and classical fencing that focus on fencing as a martial arts. These types of fencing remembers when fencing was a form of self-defense. Therefore, some students practice techniques such as arm locks, use of the pommel as a weapon, disarms, etc​

Hapkido ✹✹

Mh7L9ol.jpg

A Korean martial art focused on punches, kicks, throws and joint locks. Hapkido classes often have some weapons training (i.e. with staffs, canes and swords). Hapkido also emphasizes circular motion, non-resisting movements and control of an opponent. Unlike the Korean martial arts of Taekwondo, Hapkido generally does not use forms & patterns as part of its training.​

Jiu Jitsu ✹✹✹

7tqpEp0.jpg

A martial art focused on ground fighting that exploded in popularity when Brazilian fighter Royce Gracie used this fighting style in order to dominate much larger opponents in mixed martial arts tournaments in the 1990s. This martial arts style focuses mainly on grappling techniques in order to take opponents to the ground and cause submissions via techniques such as a triangle choke.​

Judo ✹✹✹

KkS3ObF.jpg

A Japanese martial art focused on grappling, joint locks and throws. Punches and kicks are generally not practiced at Judo schools. Judo was created in Japan in the 1880s and grew out of the even older Japanese martial arts of Jujutsu. According to the International Judo Federation, the history of Judo "is the history of the shift from a martial art to a modern sport". Moreover, Judo is consider a parent to newer martial arts such as Sambo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.​

Karate ✹✹✹✹

fPKx0Nz.jpg

Karate is a popular Japanese martial arts that was originally developed on the islands of Okinawa, Japan. It focuses on kata, punches, elbow strikes, knee strikes and kicks. Many Karate schools also conduct Kobudo weapons training (i.e. Bo). There are many sub-styles of Karate. Some of the major Karate styles include Goju-Ryu, Kyokushin, Shito-Ryu, Shorin-Ryu, Shotokan and Wado-Ryu.​

Kickboxing ✹✹✹

MIuD5JK.jpg

As the name implies, Kickboxing is a martial arts style that combines kicks and boxing-style punches. This results in a powerful combination of hand and leg techniques. In American Kickboxing, the use of elbow strikes and knee strikes is usually forbidden (unlike Muay Thai). Modern kickboxing split off from Karate (see below). Nevertheless, there have been attempts to merge some European kickboxing organizations back into a single overall Karate structure. For more, please read this section on French Full Contact Karate.​

Krav Maga ✹✹

JaXT6P8.jpg

Krav Maga is an eclectic martial arts style from Israel focused on winning in "real life" combat situations. It uses strikes, kicks, grappling and many other self-defense techniques. Krav Maga was developed to finish a fight as quickly as possible and therefore all attacks are aimed at the most vulnerable parts of the body (i.e. groin). This martial art is utilized by the Israeli Defense Forces. A number of the elite Israeli military units also use the martial arts system known as KAPAP.​

Kung Fu

4SDn7La.jpg

Kung Fu (also known as Gung Fu) is a Chinese martial arts that focuses primarily on hand & arm strikes and kicking techniques. However, it is hard to generalize about Kung Fu characteristics because there are many different Kung Fu schools and styles (thus you can not "transfer" easily from one Kung Fu school to another school if you move to another city). Many Kung Fu styles also utilize traditional martial arts weapons such as the sword, staff and spear. In addition, they often practice with more unique martial arts weapons such as Sheng Biao (Chinese rope dart), Sanjiegun (three section staff) and Liu Xing Chui (Meteor Hammer). These weapons are often used in forms (taolu), demonstrations, sparring, etc.​

MMA ✹✹✹✹

NhMwlq3.jpg

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a martial arts system that utilizes a variety of different martial arts techniques (i.e. techniques from Wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Muay Thai, Karate, etc.) in order to defeat an opponent… most famously in the "Octagon". Most MMA training focuses on combining stand-up fighting skills (i.e. the knee strikes of Muay Thai) with ground fighting techniques (i.e. submission techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu).​

Muay Thai ✹✹

DVB7AuD.jpg

Muay Thai or Thai boxing is a combat sport of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This physical and mental discipline which includes combat on shins is known as "the art of eight limbs" because it is characterized by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees, shins, being associated with a good physical preparation that makes a full-contact fighter very efficient.​

Ninjutsu ✹✹

17k2Q2u.jpg

Ninjutsu (or more traditionally known as Ninpō) is a Japanese martial arts style focusing on the use of stealth and deception in order to defend oneself or fulfill an objective. The martial arts of Ninjutsu is commonly associated with the Japanese Shinobi (or Ninjas). This martial arts style utilizes a variety of martial arts skills such as takedowns, the use of ninjutsu weapons (i.e. Shuriken, Kunai, Shuko and Kyoketsu-Shoge) and stealth (for purposes of defense, information gathering, and other tasks).​

Pro-Wrestling ✹✹

Ufvh5YN.jpg

Professional wrestling is a form of performance art which combines athletics with theatrical performance.It takes the form of events, held by touring companies, which mimic a title match combat sport. The unique form of sport portrayed is fundamentally based on classical and "catch" wrestling, with modern additions of striking attacks, strength-based holds and throws and acrobatic maneuvers, much of these derive from the influence of various international martial arts. An additional aspect of combat with improvised weaponry is sometimes included to varying degrees.​

Sambo

1QqMRNM.jpg

Sambo is a martial arts style that was developed in Russia. There are two main styles of Sambo; Combat Sambo and Sports Sambo. Combat Sambo is similar to Mixed Martial Arts and involves kicks, punches, wrestling, grappling and joint locks. Sports Sambo is more like Wrestling and Judo.​

Sumo

ldInwh2.jpg

Sumo is a Japanese style of wrestling and Japan's national sport. It originated in ancient times as a performance to entertain the Shinto deities. Many rituals with religious background, such as the symbolic purification of the ring with salt, are still followed today. In line with tradition, only men practice the sport professionally in Japan. The rules are simple: the wrestler who first exits the ring or touches the ground with any part of his body besides the soles of his feet loses. Matches take place on an elevated ring (dohyo), which is made of clay and covered in a layer of sand. A contest usually lasts only a few seconds, but in rare cases can take a minute or more. There are no weight restrictions or classes in sumo, meaning that wrestlers can easily find themselves matched off against someone many times their size. As a result, weight gain is an essential part of sumo training.​

Taekwondo ✹✹✹

QDMHI2x.jpg

Taekwondo is a popular Korean striking martial arts that is focused primarily on kicks and punches & strikes. This Korean martial arts is best known for its spectacular kicks (i.e. tornado kick and spinning hook kick). Most Taekwondo schools teach WT Taekwondo forms or ITF Taekwondo patterns. In addition, many Taekwondo schools provide instruction for joint locks, Korean terminology and some grappling techniques.​

Vale Tudo ✹✹✹

PQkVFhP.jpg

Vale Tudo is a Brazilian martial arts system that is similar to mixed martial arts but with even fewer rules (i.e. some fights allow bare fists and headbutts). The limited number of rules can result in more injuries during Vale Tudo contests. In Portuguese (the language of Brazil), Vale Tudo means "anything goes". Given the injuries associated with Vale Tudo fights, some Brazilians have been arguing for Vale Tudo to adopt "safer" mixed martial arts rules and regulations.​

Wrestling ✹✹✹

g8OgdO6.jpg

Wrestling is purely focused on grappling techniques and does not allow any kicking or punching. Nevertheless, wrestling and grappling skills are very useful in terms of adding a ground component to a martial artist's overall skills. There are three main types of wrestling: Freestyle, Greco-Roman, & Folkstyle (aka Collegiate, amateur, etc). Freestyle and Greco Wrestling are Olympic sports. All forms have the same basic objective; you try to subdue an opponent or gain a superior position over your opponent.​

Back
Top Bottom