ForFlux's Requests.

ForFluxRP

Star
Hello! First of all thank you for taking the time to read my request thread, I am just getting this one started so it will soon be edited with more ideas and more about myself but currently I am just looking to get this out there to find partners!

Currently the type of scene I am craving the most is a CYOA type of scene where I would play the protagonist, of course that would make my partner the GM! As for types of CYOA's I am currently interested in I am willing to play I am looking for more along the lines of either an apocalyptic setting or something along the lines of skyrim!

I am interested in scenes that aren't CYOA's I just highly prefer them currently!

The new slut in town: I am interested in playing out the adventures of a slutty girl next door, I would prefer to play this out in a choose your own adventure sort of dynamic but if there aren't any gm's around I am more than fine just playing out the scene normally. This does mean that I would prefer to have more than one male involved throughout the adventure that my character would go on. I would prefer to play her as a character who is fairly unintelligent.

Convention gone unconventional: I am looking to do a scene based on a girl's experience at a convention as a cosplayer! It of course would be less wholesome than your typical convention to make the scene a lot more interesting! Non-gm's would play the world around me and sort of a narrator type role!

My hard limits are: Gore, scat, piss, heavy bondage, incest, and impreg.

I do have faceclaims to offer for my characters for the scene as well! (Not of myself most of them being NSFW.)

Back
Top Bottom