Looking for Rp partners.

AnthroQueen360

Planetoid
Hello. I am looking for Rp partners to do long term Rps. I do a mix of adult and story line Rps so please keep that in mind. Please keep in mind I only Rp in third person and I also prefer Rping as an Anthro. So if your interested in Rping with me and wanna see what ideas I have then please feel free to message me. Have a good day!

Still looking for long term Rp partners that do not mind my character/characters being anthro. So if your interested in the ideas I have please feel free to message me. Again I rp in third person only and would be grateful if my partner did as well. I sometimes do themed Rps such as Supernatural (Tv show.) Resident Evil, Blade (Movie), Batman, Yu yu Hakusho and Inuyasha. So if interested please feel free to message me. Have a good evening.

Still looking for Long term Rp partners. I Rp in the third person only and would be grateful if my partner did as well. I Rp using Anthros only unless asked otherwise so please if you do not like Anthros but wanna try Rping with me then just tell me and I will Rp as something else I am familiar with. I have a list of ideas I am wiling to share all you have to do is ask. Also I am willing to brain storm. So with that said havea good evening and a Merry Christmas.

Still looking for long term Rp partners. As I have stated before I Rp in third person only and would be grateful if my partner would as well. I use Anthros only unless asked to use something else so please keep that in mind. I have a list of ideas I am willing to share as well as willing to brain storm a idea. I Rp in private message, email, skype and I recently got Discord. I also give or try to give the same amount in my replies to my partner as what I get so if you write a paragraph I will try to match that and so on. If your interested in Rping with me just let me know.

Still looking for Long Term Rp partners for mostly story based Rps. I do themed Rps such as Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Blade, Supernatural. Resident Evil. I also do original Ideas and I do have a list of my own ideas I am more then happy to share when asked. I Rp in third person only and would be grateful if my Rp partner did as well. I Rp on Private message, Discord and Email as well as Skype. I Rp as a Anthro almost all the time and rarely do human roles. If you do not like anthros please let me know so we can figure something out.

Still looking for Long Term Rp partners for mostly story based Rps. I do themed Rps such as Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Blade, Supernatural. Resident Evil. I also do original Ideas and I do have a list of my own ideas I am more then happy to share when asked. I Rp in third person only and would be grateful if my Rp partner did as well. I Rp on Private message, Discord and Email as well as Skype. I Rp as a Anthro almost all the time and rarely do human roles. If you do not like anthros please let me know so we can figure something out.

So still looking for long term Rp partners. Mainly wanting story based with a bit of adult situations mixed in. I have a list of ideas I am willing to share. Also willing to hash out a random idea as well. I Rp in third person only and would be grateful if my partner did as well. I also Rp as a anthro 99% of the time so if you don' like anthros please let me know. If your interested in Rping with me then please feel free to message me.

Looking for Rp partners to do long term mostly story based Rps with a bit of adult themes mixed in. I have a list of ideas I am willing to share when asked. I rp as mostly Anthros only. If you do not like anthros please tell me. If you do not wish to rp as an anthro. Dude that is fine I am not picky on what you play as. Playing as an anthro is a personal choice of mine. I rp in third person only and would be grateful for my partner doing the same. I am quick to respond unless real life gets me. I am super vanilla kink wise and limit wise which is why I do not have an F-list. So if your interested in Rping with me then just send me a message.

I am still looking for Rp partners to do story based Rps with. I would like the Rps to be at least 80% story with some adult stuffs mixed in. I rp in the third person and would be grateful if you did as well. I try to give at least a paragraph in responses and I try to avoid one liners. I would be grateful if you did as well. I rp mainly as an anthro so if you do not like anthros please let me know. I am not picky on what species you play as so that is totally up to you. I am more then willing to brain storm ideas with you as well as show my ideas list so if your interested just message me.

I am still looking for Rp partners to do story based Rps with. I would like the Rps to be at least 80% story with some adult stuffs mixed in. I rp in the third person and would be grateful if you did as well. I try to give at least a paragraph in responses and I try to avoid one liners. I would be grateful if you did as well. I rp mainly as an anthro so if you do not like anthros please let me know. I am not picky on what species you play as so that is totally up to you. I am more then willing to brain storm ideas with you as well as show my ideas list so if your interested just message me.

Looking for both story based and Adult themed Rps with both male and female partners. I Rp as an anthro almost all the time so please let me know if you do not like Anthros.

Looking for both story based and Adult themed Rps with both male and female partners. I Rp as an anthro almost all the time so please let me know if you do not like Anthros.

If you decide after starting a Rp with me that you no longer want to do it then please let me know....

If you decide after starting a Rp with me that you no longer want to do it then please let me know....

Back
Top Bottom