rebecca's search list (fxm, fxf, fxfuta)

snarkybecks

Meteorite
About Me:
I prefer roleplaying through PM, so if any of these ideas interest you – or you have one of your own that you think interests me – just shoot me a PM. The worst I can do is say no, right? Short term or long term – I’m pretty much up for anything.

As for my pairings, unless otherwise specified, they can be MxF, FxF or FxFuta, although I will almost always play a female character. I’m just not very good at writing other genders. Believe me, I’ve tried.

I'm always adding more, so come back often. :angel:

My f-list ~ https://www.f-list.net/c/snarkybecks

Pairings, Plots and Fandoms I’m Craving

Incest (Consensual or Non-consensual, any except MotherxSon)

If the last fifty or so years are anything to go by, being a ghost is lonely business. Lorraine has haunted the same dilapidated brownstone in Brooklyn for decades, ever since her demise in 1951, and nothing has happened. Families come and go, and none of them seem to recognize her presence. Well, none except one – a child, some fifteen years ago. She’d made great friends with them, delighted someone was able to notice her, but they moved on, as they all did, until now. Now a successful adult, they’ve come back to their childhood home to figure out exactly who their sorrowful eyed, pin-up perfection neighbor had been. If only they realized they should be looking inside the house itself and not out. (FxM, FxF, FxFuta)

Desperate to pass her English class, high school senior Phoebe begs her teacher for extra credit. They relent, and she’s allowed to pass the class if she spends her spring semester as a penpal to a criminal in prison. Already busy with a waitressing job to try and keep herself afloat after her parents died in a car accident a year ago, she doesn’t expect to end up enjoying writing letters to this mystery convict. However, shortly after she graduated the letters stopped. Disappointed but unsurprised, she let it go until one night when a frightening looking man showed up at the diner she worked at. (Age Difference is a must for this one. Any other kinks I’m open to, but the idea of a big bad ex-con with a soft spot for a poor girl is great)

POW x Local Woman (WWII, or any war)

Gang member x High School girl (17+)

Short Plots
My character is very much the stereotypical, virginal pastor’s daughter. Born and raised in a small town, religion is all she’s ever known. However, she wants to go to college, so one night, she sneaks into the church and prays at the altar for an angel to help her change her father’s mind. She definitely caught the attention of someone, but it wasn’t an angel. (HumanxDemon)

Fandoms
Criminal Minds
Pokemon
Skyrim
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Back
Top Bottom