ALL IN! A small group based Mind control Themed RP Skype/ Google

insaneplots

Super-Earth
So I've been working this out with a friend of mine and the best way to get the idea working is to invite others to join in the playing of the RP.

A group of male friends are all well off, from old money, self made, or just plain lucky. Every two weeks they throw a special poker night at one of their homes. Average pots are around 10,000 or more, but that's not the reason they play. They play because the women in their lives are also part of the pot. Threw use of an implant and nanotechnology. Girlfriends, wives, sisters, even milfs are part of the pot. The women have no control over it and they're powerless to say no, once their chip is won. This a male dom focused plot.

The Way I was planning this was the poker night would be done in a group skype chat then each player would go 'private' with what they are doing after the poker night It would be a group vote to when the next poker night is.

Right now we need 4 more male roles and no limit on female roles. The other person in game has insisted her two female roles be both the youngest and oldest roles in the game so women can be from 19 to 35.

If interested send a PM.

Currently have on player playing two female roles
Myself playing one of the male roles
And another male role

Back
Top Bottom