Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like group scenes? Come on by! (All combinations welcome) (NSFW)

Crozzed14

Supernova
About me!

I'm a male from the UK. Don't be put off by timezones though as due to my work I am up at pretty much all times of day so it's more whether I'm at work that stops me replying rather than the time of day. I love detail in my rp's rather than being obsessed with length and am a big fan of foreplay in rp's. Having said that I do find it extremely difficult to stay interested in one liner rp's. I will play them if noone else is around but would rather substance so can get bored easily. In return I can post whatever length of reply my partner is looking for.

What I want....

GROUP SCENES!
Ok so as anyone that has rp'd with me knows, I'm a big fan of group scenes. Anything with more than two people is a big plus for me. I have spent most time doing more females than males however would be open to giving a few scenes a go with more males than females.i am not however interested in any male-male action so if there are more males involved then the female (s) would be the focus of the scene (lucky her). So yes any ideas that anyone has that involve more than two people please throw my way so I can take a look as I will most likely be interested!

Other kinks though that I like to incorporate but are not essential are:

Cheating/cuckolding
Secrecy
Public action
Seduction
Mother/daughter pairings
Step mum/step child
Couples picking up younger women (ALWAYS over 18)

Not into!

Ok so as I said any group scenes I will most likely be open to unless they involve the following:

Scat
Vore
Gore
Bdsm
Any bathroom related topics
Male-male action
Non-con
Characters under 18!

How I rp...

So how do I rp? I am very friendly so please if you have any ideas that fit the above or are even close as I am not too specific right now, then either PM me to tell me your idea or add me on one of the below:

Discord: crozzed14#0932

New Craving 10/05/2023

Really craving a double cuckolding rp at the moment. Something where one guy loses two women in his life. Can be wife and daughter. Could be girlfriend and sister. Whatever the combination another guy is enjoying the women in his life and he can't stop it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom