Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for Growth/Expansion based RP! [FxF]

"Too big" is a matter of opinion.

Hullo hullo! As you may have already inferred, I like—love growth. Am I macrophile? Absolutely, but in an odd way, what I enjoy the most is the growth in itself. Sort of the way someone who loves transformation enjoys the process, be it fast or slow, it's the changes taking place that I love. The end product is lip bitingly attractive too, but growing, mmf~.

That all being said, I'd absolutely love to start another growth RP! More information is below, though I'm looking for most anything of the sort: breast expansion, inflation, muscle growth, giantess growth or all in one! The more the merrier! My most preferred method of RPing is through Discord, though I'll happily do so by any form, just let me know!

As of right now I
am accepting futas!

My Likes and Dislikes

It is still HEAVILY encouraged that if you do plan on RPing with me that you take a look at my F-list here, as it does have a complete list of my kinks: favorites, yeses, maybes, no's and what nots, as I won't go as in depth right here as I will there.

Loves
NOTE: Typically my minimum requirement for growth of any kind is enough to fill the room. Again, this is MINIMUM~!
◦Macro (and larger) Breast Expansion
◦Macro (and larger) Giantess Expansion
◦Macro (and larger) Muscle Growth
◦Belly inflation
◦Nipple play and occasional focus
◦Masturbation
◦Orgasm or pleasure control and/or denial
◦Loooots of dialogue! (Not the at expense of effort put into a post's imagery/description though)

◦Inflation
◦Non-lethal popping

◦Futa member/ball inflation

◦Ass expansion

Okay
NOTE: These are things I typically am on the fence about. I don't care if it's included particularly and I'll likely do so if it's requested.

◦Unbirthing
◦Soft vore
◦Equines

Noes
◦Any character that's not female (or futa depending on)
◦Gender Transformation
◦Pregnancy (Pregnancy expansion included)
◦Cum inflation

Other Info.
◦I do not mind long or short term RP AT ALL.
I've no preference here.
◦I'm a para to multi-para poster. Typically, I average 10+ sentence posts though you do NOT have to try and mirror or exceed it if you don't want to. I understand that not everyone has fun trying to throw out a wall each and every post, and I don't mind if you don't one little bit. I DO ask, however, for 5 SENTENCES MINIMUM. Also know that this does in fact mean I do take a small bit of extra time to type, though I won't keep you waiting half a day, ESPECIALLY for short-terms/one-shots.
◦If you'd any ideas on how to start a scene, let me know! I'm not strict, and don't have ideas very often either. If you want to be the one to get the ball rolling,
go ahead!
◦I am not by any means only willing to roleplay this character. I'll more than gladly use something else in favor of a different idea!
◦Again, this is something I've been hounded about several times and want to stop it before it starts. I am a proudly born citizen and resident of Lesbainia .w.

Again, it is HEAVILLY
recommended that you look at my F-list profile. I CANNOT stress this enough if you plan on RPing with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom