Forbidden Cravings (FxM NSFW)

MamaNyxx

Star
I have a few ideas for a roleplay I am really wanting to do. I’m not posting a character picture in this post, not detailing the entirety of the plot yet due to wanting to test the waters and see how I need to change it up. I am saying, it is adult in nature due to the characters themselves, and what the plot dictates. Doesn’t mean it’s sex sex sex. In fact there will be a LOT of buildup for it. If you can play well it can come a bit earlier, however. She is a succubus after all, lol.

I’m needing a dominant male character to play against my female, dominant as in things are done his way, he doesn’t back down, etc.

As for the roleplay itself..

I’d love a literate partner who is used to providing detailed, immersive responses. As long as you give me something to work with, I will be happy.

I am used to message style role playing, however I have done forum style as well. It’s whatever you’re comfortable with. But if you’re interested in a story about a succubus Royal who feeds only off of emotion, hunted down and captured by a seasoned hunter, let me know. There are some twists, such as who the female is as well as a certain prophecy including them both and the Under King, but that can be discussed as we play or before.

This will end up with romance. But not straight out. They’ll start as friendly flirty acquaintances, enemies, then bloom into it. It will get dark. As dark as you wish. But it will have a good story, and I would love it if I could get at least one reply a day.

Back
Top Bottom