Female Prey for Furry Males [NSFW]

Myn

Super-Earth
-★- Seeking Furry/Anthro Males!!! -★-

Banner.jpg

Current Status: Open for Roleplays

----Do I want you?
-- Male Characters: I only play female character, and am only looking for people who play ‘Male’ Characters.
-- Furry Characters: I am strictly only looking for Furry Male x Human Female pairings at the moment.
-- Threads Only: I am only willing to roleplay through Blue Moon Threads.
-- Frequent Posts: I am looking to roleplay with people who can post at least once every 1~3 days.
-- 1~2 Paragraphs: More is not always better, but I’d like some substance in a post. I personally find that 1~2 paragraphs per post is ideal.
-- Character Images (Anime/Art): I require my partners to provide a digitally drawn face-claim/reference image. No Image = No Roleplay.

---★- Image Policy -★-
---- I will not be accepting photographed images of any real people.
---- Simply put; I don't feel comfortable when someone grabs a photo of someone and plays them out in a sexual context.
---- I wouldn't want someone taking my photo and doing it to me. Hence I won't be doing it, nor accepting it from my partners.

----Will I love you??
- Furry/Monster x Human Girl: I absolutely love the thrill of having a girl make out with a non-human male.
- Confident Guys: Men who are sexually assertive and dominant really get me going <3
- Athletic Muscles: Men with broad shoulders, firm chest, and solid six pack abs... just thinking about it makes me want to swoon :3
- Height Difference: Men who are over 6 feet tall, (180cm +) pairing up with a shorter girl who fits perfectly in their arms!
- Exotic Cocks: Big is good, but I really love it when they’re shaped differently. Knots, Barbs, Tipped or whatever it’s all delicious.

- Carnal Desire: When men go wild with lust. Eg; Breathing heavily, growling/grunting their approval, getting rough/pushy, etc.
- Taboo Sex: I’d love to play in a world where Furry x Human is frowned upon or outright wrong. It really adds to the thrill of things.
- Public Sex: Making out in inappropriate place, especially if the guy uses the possibility of getting caught to coerce/embarrass
- Sexual Stamina: Men who remain firm and hard even after they’ve come once.
- Multiple Orgasms: Finishing together is sweet, but being satisfied multiple times before a grand finish is outright irresistible.
- Oral Action: Guys who can use their lips to pleasure and express affection; nuzzling lips, playful tongues, and the well placed bite Urghhh <3
- Excessive Cum: Sexually frustrated, or highly virile. I don’t care. The more cum the better... >///>
- Blackmail/Coercion: Difficult situations where my girls are reluctantly forced to choose between sexual favors and a consequence.
- Light Bondage: Handcuffs, Blindfolds, Collars, and Gags to restrict or control my girls. I also love vibrators, plugs, and various other toys.
- My F-List: More information can be found here.

----But things won’t work if...
- Non Male Characters: Not interested in FxF, and I will never play with a futanari/hermaphrodite or deviation.
- Older Women: My girls will always be between 16~25. I will never play your character's Mother/Aunt/Granny.
- Gentle Boyfriends: I'm not interested in guys who are just 'nice.' My ideal guy is affectionate, but sexually passionate and lustful.
- Huge Breasts: If you're after breasts the same size as the girl's head or bigger, it won't happen with me.
- Bestiality (Feral): I'm not interested in normal animals. Not your household dog, or a farmyard horse. Bipdeal only please.
- Torture & Violence: Bloody bodies and broken bones aren’t sexy to me, and frankly turn me off.
- Scat & Waste: Not interested in playing with filthy waste matter including but not limited to Poop, urine, vomit.

----Want some Tips & Tricks?
-----Thanks for reading this far! If you’re still here then I’m assuming that there’s something in my thread that’s caught your eye. And I’m flattered. I really am. But unfortunately that doesn’t always mean the interest will be mutual. I’ve included a few things down below that I’d appreciate people doing in that crucial first PM.

-- No One-Liners: Never send me a quick one-line message. Eg; “Hey do you wanna RP?”...
Why else would I be on this site? Of course I do... just not with you. No Effort = No Reply.
-- READ!!!: Nothing is more off-putting than a roleplayer who doesn’t read. If I say I don’t play ‘mother’ characters and you’re asking me to play a MILF, do you really think you deserve a reply? If it’s any sign of a things to come, the roleplay won’t last long anyway.
-- Any Ideas?: If you have an idea you think I might be interested in, there’s no harm in asking. If there’s an idea I’ve listed you’re interested in then let me know, and if there’s any changes or suggestions you’d like to make to tailor the plot to you. Again tell me!
-- Trading Kinks: I can't satisfy your kinks if I don't know what they are! If you've got a request thread I'll be sure to check it, but otherwise make sure to tell me. Please also note that including kinks is a two-way thing. I won't be able to enjoy a roleplay if we include all of your kinks and none of mine.
-- Images: It’s no secret that guys like eye-candy. And us girls are the same. Especially in my case.
Honestly the chances of me being interested can be quadrupled by a good character reference image. So it’s often a good idea to include that in your first post. Don’t just send me random dick pics though -_-

Animegirls.jpg

Plots and Pairings
I feel silly for saying this, but the way I've written the plots below does not reflect my style of roleplaying while writing.
I just find it easier to list down dot points of the idea, rather than writing a lengthy paragraph with numerous points of interest.
Again, if you see something you might be interested in, send me a PM. ;)

Public Security
From an early age [MC] has always felt uncomfortable around other people.
Hence taking public transport to school/work everyday is nothing short of torture to her...
Until [YC] sits next to her one day. And instead of getting freaked out, [MC] finds herself feeling safe and protected.
Ever since that day [MC] has always sought to stand or sit next to [YC] whenever possible.
[MC] has never said anything, in fact she won't even make eye contact. But it's impossible not to notice her.

Classroom Exhibition
[MC] is either a girl who's; popular and friendly //or// intelligent and shy.
Although she blends in well with her classmates, she's actually highly sexual.
In fact she's a complete pervert who gets off on playing with herself in open public spaces when no one's around.
During gym class [MC] excuses herself to go to the bathroom... but in truth she's snuck back to the classroom.
[MC] returns to the classroom for whatever reason, and uncovers [MC]'s secret.

Teacher's Pet
[MC] has recently landed a job at her old highschool as a teacher.
[MC]'s younger brother naturally attends the school too, and he's quite the delinquent.
Particularly hostile towards [YC] for being different; over time petty insults turn to vandalism...
And one day [MC]'s brothers and his friends decide to dump a bucket of dirty water over [YC]'s head.
Just as [YC] is about to snap though [MC] comes across the scene, sending her brother off and apologizing profusely.
[MC] explains her brother is a step away from expulsion. She knows he doesn't deserve it, but wants him to at least graduate highschool.
[MC] promises to keep her brother in line, and give [YC] some preferential treatment in exchange for his silence... but things gradually escalate.

Blanket Brother
[MC]'s mother, and [YC]'s father decide to get married, effectively making our characters step-siblings.
[YC] moved in with his father, but after a few short years he moved out, getting his own place closer to college/work.
[MC] has just turned 18, and the college she's attending is pretty close to [YC]'s place.
Unsurprisingly [YC] is instructed by his parents to take care of his little sister.
[YC] does his best, and turns the spare vacant room into [MC]'s bedroom. When they call it a night [MC] retreats to her bedroom....
But within a few hours [YC] awakens to [MC] sneaking into his bed.

Back
Top Bottom