Princess's Requests :)

Hello,
It's me again I know sorry!
But I figured since I am still here, I would start on posting my request thread and get this ball on the roll. But before I do that I do have some rules, so please read them over carefully, I would hate for people to get some wrong stuff about me. So with out further adu, I'll post my rules.

Rules​
  1. Follow Bluemoon Rules
  2. Follow My rules
  3. Follow my kinks
  4. Be able to post at least 1-3 Paragraphs
  5. Be creative
  6. Please respect my wishes and I'll respect yours
  7. I like to used Pictures and Descriptions
  8. Fandoms will be OC (Me) and Cannon (Whoever) I can double that up so no worries
  9. All pairs will be MxF
  10. Have fun. Enjoy
  11. When you message me, title your Title 'Howl' So I know you at least somewhat read the rules :p

List!​
  1. Bleach
  2. Fruits Basket
  3. One Piece
  4. Hellsing (Ultimate)
  5. Fairy Tail
  6. Soul Eater
  7. Black Butler
  8. Inuyasha
  9. Naruto (Shippuden)
  10. Avengers
  11. Supernatural
  12. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  13. Death Note
  14. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon or Movie)
  15. Dungeon and Dragon Universe (5th Edition)
  16. Fallout Universe
  17. Undertale
  18. Vikings
  19. Harry Potter
  20. Star Trek Next Generation
  21. Attack On Titen
  22. Seven Deadly Sins
  23. Beauty & The Beast
  24. Jurassic Worl
  25. Howls Moving Castle
  26. Spirited Away
  27. X-Men
  28. Batman (The dark knight & Rises)
  29. How to train your dragon
  30. Pirates of the carribean

Parings​
  • Bestfriend/Friend's brother
  • NeighbourxNeighbour
  • SlavexMaster
  • WerewolfxHuman
  • VampirexHuman
  • Crime BossxUndercover agent
  • CelebrityxNormal
  • Police OfficerxCriminal
  • High ElfxHuman
  • DragonxElf
  • Anthro Pairings
  • Guardian AngelxHuman
  • DemonxVictim
  • DeathxHuman
  • Military GuyxFriend
  • Crash SurvivorxWildman
  • AssassinxTarget
  • Guy who is TakenxWife's Best friend/Co-Worker
  • RoommatexRoommate

Kinks

Yes!!!!
  • Rough Sex
  • Chocking
  • Dirty Talking
  • Drugs/Alcohol
  • Smoking
  • Rough Play fighting
  • Play fighting
  • Teasing
  • Bondage
  • Spanking
  • Romance
  • Sex
  • Muscles
  • Beards
  • Accents (Irish, British etc)
  • Public Place
  • Cars/Trucks
  • Being Pinned
  • Kissing
  • Foreplay
  • Aggressive Men (Who know what they want)

No, Absolutely Not!!!
  • Incest (of any sort)
  • Beastuality
  • Vore
  • Watersports
  • Shy guys (Sorry for you out there!)
  • God-Moding
  • No respect

Plots!

Vampire
MC and YC have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they’re up. They’re laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they’re down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They’ve been in a relationship for so long that they’ve become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn’t make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can’t honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with MC, YC storms off. MC lets YC go, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before YC comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and YC doesn’t return. MC has a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to YC. When MC least expects it, YC shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for MC to invite them in. MC is stunned to see YC after so long, and startled because YC seems different somehow, but nevertheless, MC invites YC inside to talk. YC tries to break it as gently as possible – that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now YC is one. MC doesn’t believe it, until YC shows them. YC promises that they won’t hurt MC and that they’ve only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their bloodlust before coming back. YC has had time to reflect on how much they need MC in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they’re hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. MC must decide if they can trust YC at all, especially after MC accidentally witnesses YC feeding on someone.

ShapeShifter
While driving home on a quiet backstreet, MC spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, MC pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. MC drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (YC) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for YC to sleep, MC heads off to bed. By morning, YC is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as MC enters the room to check up on them. YC tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying MC. According to shapeshifter law, YC now owes MC their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

Frost Bitten
MC is driving along an unfamiliar road on what the meteorologists have dubbed ‘the coldest day of the year’. The sky is overcast and gray, signaling that a blizzard is imminent. Anxious to get home before the snow begins, MC drives faster and his/her car slides on a patch of black ice. The car swerves off the road and into a ravine that MC is unable to maneuver out of. There’s no cell phone reception here, and there are no other cars passing by. Panic begins to creep in until MC hears a sound coming from within the thick of the snow-capped trees. She treks into the woods that border the desolate road in hopes of finding help. What little daylight there was is dwindling and the bite of frigid, winter air is setting in. MC can barely feel his/her fingers or toes when she stumbles upon a small cabin, smoke rising from a thin chimney. YC inhabits this cabin. He is on his way back to the cozy dwelling with an armful of fire wood when he spots MC, shivering in the ankle-deep snow. YC invites MC inside to warm up.

Back
Top Bottom