Stalkers, blackmailers...Who will turn this girl into a slave? <3

Fruitaddictedgirl

Meteorite
I’m feeling...a little weird, cuz I haven’t tried these ones before, and to be honest, the idea of doing these RP ideas are kinda a turn-on. These pairings are the girl + the bad, pervy, creepy guys. X3 It’s ok if you think that I’m...weird.

Also, if you want to, you can also play as a good and a bad guy to add some romance, if you’re willing to play two characters. <3

I’m ok with both: non-con, consential.

1. Girl x Old, pervy stalker - It’s evening, she makes a safe way home from school, everything seems fine. ...Except an old man is obsessed about her, doing everything to mess her up, from creepy stalking to outright sexual assault. Will...someone be able to help her?!

2. Girl x Blackmailer - Her first year at highschool/college already turned into a disaster. Her habit to masturbate at school at various times and location was found out by a guy, who filmed her, photographed her, without her consent or knowledge. He blackmails her, threatening to release these material if she doesn’t obey his command. Is there anyone wanting to stand up for her??

(So far this is what came to mind....if these don’t appeal to you, let me know if you got a similar idea?)

I tweaked my kinks a bit:

Yes: Public sex/humiliation, hardcore stuff, toys, oral, anal, squirting, etc.
No: futa’s, furry, blood, underage, incest, bdsm, scat, vore... .. .

My characters, which one should I play?

ff8e8d59654dc4efeb23fad10bae457d.jpg

Shijou.Takane.full.1683117.jpg

24c2b0fd93fb403386a1e92ad700982e.png

eriri_spencer_sawamura_by_i_19-d8ogash.png

e91d56db290bb4668d68b10865808ba1--girl-fashion-anime-poses.jpg

Back
Top Bottom