RP With the Kui (Discord)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
ee23673551.jpg

Standing at only 4'10 and weighing at just 95 pounds - Kui is the gatekeeper of her home world, hopping between world to world for simple enjoyments in her life; whether that be pulling pranks, stealing to get that high of a thrill, fighting in wars she has no business in partaking or straight up causing mayhem for amusement - despite her over exaggerated age she doesn't quite have the maturity of her physical self. Though all of this world hopping can have it's backdrops - sometimes terminologies and social constructs just don't carry over in the same way she thinks them to be!

For all you know, she was truly trying to piss off that black man by calling him a nigger; however in her home world, the word means family! While the word nigga means friend, sometimes her efforts to fit in just don't quite work out in the way that she had intended. Though that doesn't stop her from entering a many variety of worlds between fantasy to realism and modern days - to the future worlds that she doesn't quite favor as much as the modern ones. She could be working fast food one day while the next she's instructing those on the arts of magic and spirituality, she has a massive cast of additional characters that come along with her!

~40+ Students of varying age gaps
~5+ Secondary Characters
~+++ Bonus Re-occurring Characters!

But wait! There's rules that you need to follow! More like guidelines, or else the Kui might just ignore you! Of course, you wouldn't be disrespected me to ignore this part to not deserve the ignore! The Kui will answer those that have respected this boundary of course!

~Capable of performing 4+ Sentences to multiple paragraphs - if you go for the bare minimum or prove that you're incapable, the RP will be over with. Quality please!
~You must be pretty open for both Lewd and story RP! When you contact me, please inform me of what you will absolutely not RP - and I will work with what I'm given.
~I do not RP on bluemoon or F-list! Particularly because F-list staff are very stalkerish, and I prefer to keep my alternative accounts locked down and out of the staff hands for stalker reasonings. Second reasoning is because I must respect BluemoonRP's rules, some of the casting characters in background and secondary as well as the students are all characters that are above age only by technicality. (Via, 1 year is 4096 days in their world.) I want to use these characters sooner or later in the RP, and I don't feel like it's right to just 'cut them out' just because.

But wait- what ab-

Head-pat-Head-pat-Head-pat

Oh I know, swine! I know - I totally didn't mention any plots or nothin' like that! You see, I wish to RP with your OC! I would like to be introduced to them, either with a picture and a brief description or even my most favored approach, an in-character approach! Though that isn't required - just introduce to me who you wish to RP and I will gladly pick up on it! I'm always full of ideas, and because I find myself 99% of the time throwing the ideas out here - I'll gladly just throw a bunch of them at you! Take a look at my Litphoria account - https://litphoria.com/profiles/35716/kui

And then hit me up on Discord! Kui#3575

Perhaps if things work out I'll introduce you to my group Discord RP Community, but that's another story . . . thanks for taking the time to read! Appreciate it, and I hope you pick up if you find something that you enjoy!

*UPDATE!*

Please do not contact me if you don't have an interesting character to RP with. Generally speaking, a lot of men in their 20 / 30's are contacting me to RP but I just don't find that you're very interesting. It's not that you're men, it's that your characters are just so . . . clone like. Boring, bland, etc. You wouldn't believe how many lawyers and bar workers are trying to contact me.

Please do not contact me if you're seeking only romance, romancing with this particular character can be difficult - very difficult. It isn't off the table but it's hard, and something you shouldn't aspire for - because you'll be left sadly deprived.

Bump!

Make sure that you are competent with the English language & have a good concept of how to roleplay! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom