A Journal Kept Encrypted (Comments Welcome)

Encryptment

Keeper of the Gilded Crypt
I'm writing this and will continue to post to help keep my own writers block if I ever have any in check, to keep myself going with new ideas, and just documenting my own life events a bit, without being revealing on who I am and what I look like.

Currently i've been going through a program that was offered for free to learn up coding and have the chance to become an apprentice working for them for pay. Eventually either finding my own better job soon after the apprenticeship was done, or becoming a full employee with them after it finished. I've currently found myself enjoying it, and finding a new spark for learning, creating, and taking my time to fully make well thought out decisions. Its given me a good chance to make something of my life for the future.

Meanwhile, currently i've been looking into programming games, programs, and visual novels/RPGs. Its been quite the steep slope of learning, but something I really enjoy learning about so far and how it will come out in the end.

SithLordOfSnark said:
I wish I could learn coding. LOL

After a couple of weeks of teaching, it gets a bit easier after you remember to use the basics when you learn them. As the way i've been getting taught, its always going back and using basics of what you've learned, then keep climbing with new techniques and things in the code.

Currently as of this last tuesday, i'm now getting paid as an apprentice, and now have a job with coding.

Congratulations!
See, that hard work pays off!

Back
Top Bottom