Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [Craving Outlander-esque Plot] Originals, Fantasy, Fandoms - PMs, Plot-focused

misame

Planetoid
*Looking for plot/character development leaning stories, with smut when it makes sense.
*Craving an Outlander-related story:

----Jacobite Era Scotland----
Very heavily inspired by the novel Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I would love to play an English lady opposite a Scotsman during this time period full of tension. Sans time travel. An English lady is promised to a British Officer stationed at a garrison in the Highlands. She's sent to live with her fiancé before their marriage to get to know him, and the role of an officer's wife. Somehow, her and our Scotsman are forced together. Maybe he works in the garrison stables or kitchen, or visits to trade with the garrison? Maybe he gets into trouble, or the garrison is attacked?

Our English lady and Scotsman might have some time to get to know each other, before fleeing into the Highlands. Or, if the garrison is attacked, maybe she's kidnapped by his clansmen. There are plenty of interesting routes we can take!

I might be open to writing something more closely aligned to the books, but please be aware that I've only fully read the first one so far.

Hello!

Welcome to my request thread. My name's Michelle, I'm in my early 30's and have been roleplaying for a solid twenty or so years now—I don't expect I'll ever outgrow my need for escapism.

I can write pure plot, pure smut, and anything in between. I tend to lean towards plot-based RPs with smut interspersed, rather than pure smut. I love stories that involve a lot of character growth, twists and intrigue. Tension and time spent building up to smut makes it better.

My guilty pleasure is starting a story off with two people at odds with one another and forcing them together. Lots of mental and sexual tension between them, that grows into something more over time. I enjoy playing opposite dominant males, suave and cunning characters who get what they want. I favour dub-con/pseudo non-con, power struggles, being placed in vulnerable situations (the other character is an authority figure, stronger, larger, etc.), and all that fun stuff. This doesn't mean every story needs it, especially if it's a fandom.

I enjoy giving my gals a variety of personalities. She'll be intelligent and capable, cool and confident, wise and compassionate, sweet and naïve, etc. It all depends on the story we're aiming for. My preference is playing a smart, confident woman opposite and equally capable man, and having them earn one another's respect over time. My preference is for her to be a sub in the bedroom (occasionally switch), but still very much an active participant in the scene.

While a build up to mutual respect and affection is my ideal, I'm happy to play out stories with different and darker character dynamics.

I would prefer to RP over PMs. I comfortably and consistently post around the 3 paragraph mark, and can write more or less depending on the type of scene/the flow of our story. I'll always do my best to give at least a paragraph of quality content that gives you something worthwhile to respond to.

I'm a big fan of chatting and getting to know my partners OOC. It absolutely makes the story better. I love plotting together. If something in a post or scene doesn't work for you, let me know and we can always change things. :) If a story gets old or boring, let me know and we can do something to respark it, or switch to something entirely new. These things happen. I'm pretty chill. When I'm excited about a story I might ask for posts, feel free to tell me no if you're unavailable at the time. I don't want to annoy you.

My main kinks have been alluded to above, but you can find my f-list at the bottom and genres below:

Settings:
  • Historical
    • Basically any - Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian, Viking Era, First/Second World War, Frontier/Wild West, etc., with or without the addition of magic or supernatural elements
  • Fantasy
    • Medieval (my favourite setting)
    • Modern
  • Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic
  • D&D worlds (Eberron is great, and I love Critical Role)
    • I don't have a plot for this, feel free to suggest if you like this setting
  • Supernatural
    • Modern or Historical
      • Supernatural things are acknowledged and part of everyday life
      • There's a supernatural underground that normal people don't know about/supernatural beings are just myth

Loose Plots - Setting Specific

----Jacobite Era Scotland----
Very heavily inspired by the novel Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I would love to play an English lady opposite a Scotsman during this time period full of tension. Sans time travel. An English lady is promised to a British Officer stationed at a garrison in the Highlands. She's sent to live with her fiancé before their marriage to get to know him, and the role of an officer's wife. Somehow, her and our Scotsman are forced together. Maybe he works in the garrison stables or kitchen, or visits to trade with the garrison? Maybe he gets into trouble, or the garrison is attacked?

Our English lady and Scotsman might have some time to get to know each other, before fleeing into the Highlands. Or, if the garrison is attacked, maybe she's kidnapped by his clansmen. There are plenty of interesting routes we can take!

----Viking Era----
Iceland was largely settled by Norsemen and Celtic women, many of whom were kidnapped to be wives or slaves. I would love to base a story around this premise. There are a couple of ways this could go.

Maybe, he spots her during a raid and knows he can't let anyone else have her. It could start out rough and develop into something more, or he could be kinder to her than she expects and she sees that she's better off with him than the rest.

Or maybe, he washes ashore for whatever reason (ship gets destroyed in a storm, crew throws him overboard, etc.). She could find him and tend to his injuries, winning his affection. Perhaps a second raiding party comes looking for the lost ship/lost viking (Jarl's son, perhaps?) and pillages the village, he makes clear that she belongs to him so none of the others can take her, and with no home to remain in, she's forced to go with him to a cold new land. Maybe she's a priestess or wise woman of some sort, if we'd like to introduce some fantasy she could have some genuine abilities.

----Wild West----
Would be interested in a frontier setting, gold rush time period before law is established in the area. Highway men and mob justice. My gal could catch the eye of an outlaw.

Originals/Odd Pairings
  • Arranged Marriage/Rival Families
  • English lady x Scotsman (Outlander-esque story)
  • Conqueror x Princess
  • Whatever x Human (normal or slayer)
    • Vampire x Human
    • Werewolf x Human
    • Demon x Human
    • Monster x Human
    • Other mythical races/creatures
  • Mercenary/Knight/Bounty Hunter etc. x Thief
  • Pirate x Captive
  • Hero x Villain
  • Adult Fairy Tales (Beauty and the Beast especially)
  • Assassin/spy x Victim/Assassin/spy
  • Master x Pet

Loose Plots - Pairing Specific

----English Lady x Scotsman----

--- Conqueror x Princess ---
He takes her as his queen out of desire and to secure his new position on the throne. A genuine relationship develops over time as they learn to live and work together. Assassination attempts, kidnapping, plans to overthrow the new rule, etc. There are a ton of problems we can throw their way.
  • This plot can be 'slow'. It's heavy on conversations between our characters so that a genuine relationship can develop.
  • Alternatively, it could be a darker story where our conqueror is more of a villain.

--- Court Rivals ---
Couple different variations of this one. They can include as much or little magic/fantasy as we want.

My current favourite setup is that two powerful members of a council end up sleeping together without realizing. Some sort of masked event? They've always hated each other and gotten in each other's way, but underneath this is a deep respect for the skills one another have. Once they realize who they slept with (with some possible blackmail/ultimatums) a relationship develops. With the amount of respect they hold for one another, it doesn't take long for hate to turn to love and respect to trust.

Alternatively. The daughter of an influential noble house catches the eye of a rising, or well established, political star whom her family is at odds with. Possibly an advisor to the king. He could use his reputation to secure a marriage with her. He may want her for a multitude of reasons (looks, brains, social standing, dormant or awakened magical ability), depending on what his motives are. Maybe he wants to rise higher and she can help him? Maybe he wants to overthrow the crown? Perhaps he's a mage in his own right and wants to train her. They would likely be acquaintances, and her family would be opposed to the marriage but forced to agree to it. If there's magic involved it could potentially have sexual elements.

--- Knight/Mercenary/etc. x Thief ---
She's either captured by happenstance or being hunted. There's a rather large bounty on her head for a simple thief... Mystery, magic, rebellion. This plot would have a lot of character development as it goes, as both characters learn about each other and the real reason for the bounty on her head.

--- Vampire x Human --- (Modern or Medieval)
A dystopia where vampires have grown too numerous. As a result humans are dying out and many vampires have gone feral from hunger. There are likely powerful, older vampires killing off the feral ones in an attempt to rebalance things. Surviving humans are either lucky or skilled, or a vampire's pet. Basic premise, vampire captures human and keeps her as a source of food and entertainment. Lots of animosity at first, later developing into something more. Maybe he's an ass, but he treats her well and provides safety. Maybe they kill other vampires together, etc.

Or, a world where vampires are just myth, and she's unlucky enough to catch the eye of one. Possibly she's a vampire hunter and is sent to kill the vampire plaguing a town, falling to him instead.

--- Demon x Human ---
He's been sealed away for a long time, but has slowly been gaining back his power. He's finally managed to sense the blood of one who can free him, and has started to enter her dreams, slowly luring her to the place/object. All that's needed is a drop of her blood, and then he'll break free. Perhaps her ancestors sealed him away, perhaps she possesses some other unknown gift, but he'll be certain to keep her close once he's free.

Fandoms (happy to double if needed)
  • Inuyasha (Sango x Miroku or Sango x Sesshoumaru)
  • Full Metal Alchemist (Riza Hawkeye x Roy Mustang)
  • Naruto Shippuden (OC x Kakashi)
  • Harry Potter (OC x Malfoy/Slytherin OC)
  • Outlander (OCs)
  • The Abhorsen Trilogy
  • Uglies/Pretties/Specials/Extras
  • Worm

Loose Plots - Fandom Specific

--- Inuyasha ---
Sango x Miroku

After the final battle, as Naraku's last malicious act he enacts a final curse and separates the group. This can go two ways, they're either separated and looking for one another, or the curse makes them forget the one they love. About three years later our heroes manage to find each other, and either have to go on some sort of quest to get their memories back, or defeat some sort of new evil, and come to terms with the time they lost (if they haven't lost their memories).

Could also do this pairing in modern times. Maybe they've been reincarnated, maybe the events in the feudal era never happened and they're normal people, or maybe there's a secret underground of demons in the modern era and this is an AU story with our favourite characters.

Sango x Sesshoumaru
This one is pretty dark. It's a pairing I think works well, but not unless Miroku is out of the picture. During the course of the series, Sango and Sesshoumaru would happen upon each other, both hunter and prey to one another. Maybe Sango kills a demon Sesshoumaru was after, and his pride is injured, or something else, but they could end up fighting and have Sango earn some grudging respect when she doesn't get killed. Or maybe Sango saves Rin and as payment asks for training from Sesshoumaru, and they would start to get to know one another.

Eventually she would return to her friends, and they would fall into a trap which would kill Miroku. Sango would then try and/or succeed at taking her own life, at which point Sesshoumaru (who has confused feelings about the woman) reenters the picture and stops her, or brings her back.

--- Harry Potter ---
The war has ended and our characters return to Hogwarts as 18 year-olds to complete their education. They've always been at each other's throats for one reason or another, blood status, house, and maybe, just maybe, to cover up the spark of attraction they felt.

I'd like to delve into what the aftermath of the war looks like for them. What scars do they have and how are they recovering? She'd spent nearly a year on the run for her life, before coming back to join the Battle for Hogwarts. Was he safe at school, benefitting from the new regime of death eater teachers and headmaster? On holidays did he go home to a family that included death eaters and see people tortured or killed? What part did he have in the battle?

Maybe, during the battle they run into one another. They round a corner and spot one another, quickly raising their wands and staring the other down, waiting for a reaction... and then, maybe they both choose to lower their wands and continue off to wherever they were headed. Or, maybe she's about to be hit by a spell and without thinking he blocks it for her, causing both to question their years spent harassing one another. A tense scene that sticks in their minds and makes them wonder what the other was thinking, once they have time to properly think about the battle.

I figure they return to school after the war to make up their 7th year, and those tensions all boil over.

--- Naruto ---
Set during the Akatsuki arc. My OC would join Kakashi and company to hunt down the Akatsuki after Asuma's death. Mixture of original plots/missions, and our take on ones that happened in the anime.

--- FMA ---
After the events of the anime, Roy and Riza are sent out to the border where there's been trouble. The surrounding countries have gotten wind of the weakened state of Amestris and have started to move against the nation. Plenty of high stakes to finally make them cave into their feelings for one another.

----Outlander----

Open to writing something more closely aligned to the books, but please be aware that I've only fully read the first one so far.

Kinks: F-list - Warning

Please message me if something catches your eye.

Last edited:
Added Lawless Frontier/Wild West/Gold Rush as a setting based off a recent podcast on Henry Plumer and the Montana Vigilantes. History is fascinating. :)

I don't know that I can think of a plot for it, but definitely want to second that Worm is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom