Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horses need to breed, Ponygirls need to be bred (NadiatheTinkerer & Thessa_The_Domme)

Thessa_The_Domme

Supernova
Grace 32 had a big horse farm where she mostly bred all kind or horses, having been in the business for a while now she had noticed there being some interest form women be treated like a horse and sometimes even to engage sexually with a horse. After some research and experimenting she had decide to change her farm in a special kind of resort for women to fulfill their fantasies. Slowly her farm had grown and now could easily facilitate up to twenty women in their needs. Together with her Daisy her main farm hand and her personal assistant who had a sixth sense for knowing what clients wanted she ran the crew farm hands who took care for the women during their stay here. Sitting in her office together with Daisy they were waiting for the next naked client to arrive. After being delivered to the farm gate clients had to undress and enter the farm naked since horses do not wear clothes and Grace liked the unease women felt when they were stripped of their decency.

RE: Horses need to breed, Ponygirls need to be bred (NadiatheTinkerer & Thessa_The...

Today’s first arrival was also its only one, the lone woman stripped naked, left only in her Slave clothes. Her mistresss tugged on her leash, the woman walking up with her. But who was she?

Gina was the busty, young sex slave of a wealthy family from the city up north, and her Mistress had taught her many things already, and was ready for new training. “Get in there.” She said, Gina nodding as she followed her, arriving at the main office. The woman entered after Gina got the door for her, and then they waited for the owner, the woman using Gina as a chair, sitting on her. After all, Gina was hers.

RE: Horses need to breed, Ponygirls need to be bred (NadiatheTinkerer & Thessa_The...

Daisy opened the door to their office and looked "Good morning Mrs. would you and Gina like to join us in to discuss the details of Gina's training while she enjoys a stay at our farm." Daisy said and kept the door open for both women to enter Grace's office.

"Good afternoon Madam hope your trip to our farm was not too bad we are always happy to help progress a slave in her career in slavedom so tell me Gina are you looking forward to being a nice ponygirl and playing with the horses here?" Grace asked while she retrieved her report on Gina to see what she had discussed with her Mistress "Let me see what did you have in Mind Madam?" Grace asked.

“Grace will let me do the talking, for now.” The woman smiled as she had a seat in the office, letting Gina kneel on the floor. “I want her to go through everything. I see that you do some body work as well, though most of it does not fully appeal to me. I do however like the idea of her becoming a milk cow. Having her breasts milkable and larger would be fine. I am also looking to see that she is exposed to humiliation of all kinds, anything to remind her of her place.” The woman smiled as she watched Gina look down. “She is already very well trained, but I want her to fully submit to what she is, a slave. If possible, I would also appreciate if she could be kept on her all cum diet. She does not eat anything that is not swimming in semen.”

"Well we can certainly arrange that a everything would mean Gina will have lots of intimate contact with our lovely stallions and off course ride around our paying customers. If you want we can make sure to record everything and send the footage to you, live audiences or even streaming it live over the internet are also options profits would of course be shared in equal parts between client and our farm." Grace explained and got out from behind her desk to examine Gina's breasts. "I guess these are solid H-cups all ready probably able to make about a quarter each every day but when we start her on hormones we can make them grow to a J or even K. However in that case I would suggest spinal surgery to reinforce her spine as well as start her on muscle enhancers so she can continue to walk straight without problems." Grace explained and got back behind her desk.

"Well horse cum is very potent and nutrious I guess that means you can be looking forward to sucking off at least three stallions every day Gina." Grace said with a smile and turned her attention back to the Mistress "Anything else we should know? Is Gina off limits to humans or are any holes off limits? Daisy and I sometimes like to take advantage of our lovely clients skills." Grace explained.

“Perfect. Have her spine reinforced then. I would also be quite happy if you could install into her brain some nice hypnosis modules. Don’t have to use them on your farm, but if she is going to be enhanced I would like them installed. Feel free to live stream of film her, just remember to use her full name and show her face on camera. I want her to have no way of hiding her identity on camera at least some of the time. She is fond of being blind folded and gagged though.” Gina blushed as her Mistress smiled. “She is off limits to customers for sex, but if you and your staff wish it I would gladly allow you to use her. I have also a private request, but I don’t want her to know about it.” She winked at grace, then handed the leash to whoever wanted to lead grace out for the private chat.

"Come on Gina time to get you installed on the farm and become a nice pony girl" Daisy said and took the leash pulling Gina with her. Leaving the office Daisy walked over the barnyard and entered the stables along the walls were the boxes girls were kept in all were naked some tied up others just sitting or lying in the hay waiting for what would happen next. "Okay Gina it is time to get rid of your clothes normally ponygirls are not allowed wear anything from the moment the enter the property even before they start their stay here." Gina said and smacked Gina with a crop she kept tugged under her belt.

Back in the Office Grace waited for the door close and spoke up again: "We are happy to install a hypnosis module as well would you like to have some programs installed? You have the basic ones like furniture, animals or toilet duty but we can go pretty advanced and pretty specific though we never want to damage a person's mind permanently." Grace explained and than waited for what the woman had to say.

“Toilet? That sounds perfect actually. You see, kink wise I have kept her away from retain things, because I have personally not really had an interest. However, recently I have been thinking that I would love to have her be a full time piss toilet for y personal use. I have not really liked the idea in the past, but lately I have been thinking how convenient it would be to use her throat as a toilet for My cock. Please install anything standard, but I only want her drinking piss, nothing else.” She said to her. “Make sure she has no idea about it though. I don’t want her to know. That said, my past request is that your team make sure to keep her clean, and brand her as you would any other cattle. Tattoo is preferred.”

Gina was soon lead outside, following obediently. She was so sad to be here, worried about what would happen. Before her Mistress, she worked at a bank that her new owner ran, and as soon as she met her the training began. She tried to resist her, but the Mistress eventually broke her, and now she is here, about to lose her entire life. Her job was already gone, she had been fired to live full time as her pet. Her free will was gone, and soon so would any shred of dignity. It made her so sad, but also so wet. So very wet.

"We are always happy to give our customers new ways to use their slaves would you prefer her not to know anything about the hypnosis module and you train her to be your urinal or should we train her and erase any memories of it except in her unconscious so she instinctively knows what to do. There is also the option she does not remember anything about it after the deed is done so she never knows how far she had fallen." Grace explained different options. "We always take great care in our cattle to keep the clean and usable by anyone who is allowed to do so Tattoo is possible we usually do it on their pubic mounds but since you really want to humiliate her what better way than create your or personal brand mark maybe your weapon together with Gina's name or a new name you come up with something like cunt or trash or fuckhole." Grace said.

"What are you waiting for slut did you not understand what I said?" Daisy yelled at Gina and hit her several times with the crop "Get those clothes of and get naked horses do not wear clothes of any kind." Daisy said and continued to hit Gina.

“I would rather she not be aware of what she is doing when she does it, until she gets used to it. I don’t want her to be sick from it.” She explained, then handed her a small folder. “Inside are a variety of tattoos, I would like them all placed on her, a new one added once she has earned it. If she earns all 5, I want you to stop filing her face and full name. Think of it as a game for her.” She smiled as she let her take the folder, each tattoo placed on her body in different places. Two pink heats on her breasts, one above her ass that said “horse cock trained”, another that went above her breasts that said “milk cow trained.” And a final one that said “urinal trained.” That would go on the back of her neck. “I am very pleased with what I have heard of this place. I will pay you up front for a full year stay, and any additional costs need only be sent to me.”

Gina cried out as she started to undress, having snapped out of her day dream. She got right to work on undressing, soon totally naked, aside from the collar around her neck, as only her Mistress had the key for it. She knelt after finishing, used to being on her knees after finishing orders.

"Very well we can do that after she had earned her tats is using her as a urinal off limits or are we free to do so and have her do it on film?" Grace asked as she examined the tats the woman wanted "No problem we are going to make a nice time out of Gina having to earn her tats I assume that you want her to be also anally fucked by our horses since that is where the tattoo is placed?" Grace asked as she put the folder away. "I am very pleased by your confidence in us we are happy to help Gina explore more of her submissive slave nature and make her an even better slave for you. I will arrange for surgery tomorrow and send you an offer for it this afternoon with the costs involved." Grace said and offered her hand to the woman.

"That is better slut you know why you are here right?" Daisy asked as she used the crop to push Gina's head up. "You are here to be trained as a ponygirl a special kind of ponygirl. Besides walking in front of a sulky and riding around customers you are also here to breed with our horses. We have discovered that letting our stallions cum inside a girl's womb makes their sperm more potent so that is where you come in and become our sperm extractor." Daisy explained as she dropped her shorts and showed off her ten inch cock "But for starters you may show how you handle my little girl." Daisy said.

“Go ahead, I don’t mind. Just be sure that she is cleaned after use. I like her clean and healthy, and I don’t want her missing any hygiene just because she is a slave.” The woman smiled as she took out a pen, ready to sign for the contract. “I am ready to sign off on the deal. I have to hurry back home, I’m overseeing the renovation of my home to accommodate my soon to be pony slut. I am also looking into getting a cow, but that will probably be in a couple months”.

“Yes miss, I understand.” Gina was easily controlled, moving over and stroking her cock softly. “I am a good girl. I won’t resist you, please accept my body.” She has been taught all about servicing futa, her lips soon kissing the cock softly, the girl giving her new owner the loving she requested. Gina moaned softly as she sucked on her cock, panting as she gave into her list, sucking and stroking all over that huge dick.

"Oh don't worry we take great care in our slaves hygiene and make sure they get cleaned regularly and they always get their thooth brushed at least twice a day and in case she was used as a urinal before she is allowed to service anyone again. I wish you all the best of luck with your renovation and we are always happy to train a cowgirl for you, for now we are happy to send you the first sample of Gina's milk when she starts lactating." Grace said and offered the contract to the women signing it herself afterwards giving a copy to the woman and placing the original in her archive.

"Good I hope you are not going to give us much trouble while you are here and enjoy your time here." Daisy said as she got her cock out and got serviced by Gina. "That is a good girl now I want you to show me if you can take my full length in your mouth and how long you can keep it there." Daisy said.

She nodded and took a moment to prepare, then moved her lips ont the tip, then started to take her in nice and deep. She was soon at the base of her cock, holding her head there as best she could. It was not easy to swallow down a cock this big, but her Mistress had made sure to train her in all things a slave should know. She fit her cock for a good 30 seconds, then she was finally starting to feel the strain get too much, and she pulled off her. She gagged as she pulled off, panting for air.

After signing the contract and saying good bye to the woman Grace made her way over to the stables and just saw how Gina slid onto Daisy's cock and kept it there for thirty seconds before letting go. "Good girl" Daisy said her cock now letting out some pre. "And now do it again and longer breath through your nose." Grace said and pushed Gina onto Daisy's cock again keeping her there as long as possible.

The poor woman was forced back on so soon, gagging as she was shoved right back down. She tried to breathe, but the cock was smothering her throat in the taste and smell of dick, and it was just overwhelming her! She tried to resist, but soon she was struggling, hoping they would let her off. Eventually she was there for 2 minutes, and she was clearly in need of restless from that cock.

"Just relax and keep focusing on breathing the more you resist the longer I am going to keep you on Daisy's cock" Grace said as she caressed Gina's face eventually letting go of Gina while Daisy pulled her cock back now fully coated in saliva and dripping with pre. "Now you can continue blowing of Daisy's cock and deepthroat her for thirty seconds at a time after you deepthroated her you can continue blowing her off like normal to get some air and than back on all the way." Grace said and placed an electrode on each nipplepiercing "These will give you a shock to signal it is time to change. Every time you decide to deepthroat an extra thirty seconds you earn thirty seconds on the fucking machine." Grace explained and rubbed Gina's pussy.

Her first hour here was already full of training. She had a feeling that rest was going to be hard to com by, the busty woman soon getting to work and sucking off the young farm hand, trying to deep throat as much as she could. She had to be a good slave, or her Mistress would be angry with her for failing to impress. She moaned as she sucked on that cock hard, giving her all to slurp as much of that dick as she can get. She was a good deepthroater anyway, making her best blowjob she could, taking minimal breaks from her sucking.

Grace got up and and started to make out with Daisy both women ignoring Gina as they concluded she was doing more than her best trying to get Daisy off. Daisy was a hard one to get off but slowly through Gina's attention she started to moan and release more and more precum into Gina's throat until finally Grace pushed Gina back up all the way and Daisy came almost forcing her load into Gina's stomach. "Now swallow everything you get a whipping for every drop you spill." Grace said as she slowly pulled Gina back off Daisy's cock.

"That was not bad Gina we will keep doing this if you are going to be blowing off horses you need a lot of stamina and breathing technique." Daisy said and petted Gina on her head. "That is true and I think it is time to show you how a good girl takes a horse in her pussy so you know why you are here before we put you in surgery tomorrow." Grace said and pulled on Gina's leash.

Walking to the back of the stable they entered a room where a girl was all tied up in a contraption forcing her legs totally apart and her lower body slightly up. One of the hands guided the fresh stallion into the room and as soon as he saw the tied up woman his member started to grow and girls started to tug her bounds. With one big thrust the stallion forced his member into the girl who cried out as she felt it enter her pussy.

Gina watched as the woman was penetrated, gasping a she saw the huge horse cock filling her pussy up with ease. She knew soon that would be her, the young lady shivering with fear, but also desire. She was a slave after all, and she was unable to refuse any sexual command, and she would like it too. “It’s so big...” she blushed, watching the cock slam her. Pretty soon, the poor girl will be filled with gallons of cum, and then she will be drained of it for breeding use.

"Yes dear and isn't that exciting finally getting rammed by such a big cock is that not every slavegirl's fantasy?" Grace said as she admired the scene happening in front of her. Soon the girls screamed out in orgasm which was quickly followed by a second one before the stallion finally came and released his load into the girl making her appear nine month's pregnant. "This is always the most fun part seeing those lovely horsecum pregnant bellies." Grace sighed "Maybe we should keep pregnant ponygirls at the farm Ms. Grace for you to play with" Daisy replied as the hands tilted the girl down so all cum started to flow out of her the girl totally exhausted by her treatment. "Well that sounds like a lot of fun those pregnant bitches are always so horny." Grace sighed.

One of the farm hands walked over to the three women "Ms. Grace is this one free to clean out the breedingpony?" the hand asked. "Yes sure go ahead let her get her first taste of horsecum." Grace said and the hand pulled along Gina. "Get in that cunt and clean it of any remaining cum." She said and tied Gina down pressing the girl's pussy in Gina's face.

Gina was shocked to see that the pussybwas completely smothered in cum. It was full to the brim, and it was no surprised that it was just so messy! “Alright.” She said, worried as she moved up and started to lick her, moaning as she tasted the extremely strong, musky taste of horse cum. She nearly gagged from how strong the taste was, the girl licking up more and more as she tried to obey, having a difficult time. Soon, she had the girl cleaned up a considerable amount, but the girl orgasmed and more cum shot out, and she was back to work, cleaning up the new mess.

"Hope you like the taste your Mistress asked us to put you on a cum only diet so guess what you will be eating the next year" Daisy said as she got in behind Gina and started to rub Gina's bum exploring her anus. The other hand kept careful track of all the girls orgasms making sure to catch as much sperm as she could before she pushed Gina back in to extract more out of the girls belly. "We are going to play an little game Gina. I am going to fuck your bum until you are finished getting all cum out of that girl however for every time I come inside you ass you will take a public whipping for five hits per orgasm. What do you say is your pussy all ready wet?" Daisy asked and started pushing her cock into Gina's behind.

“Ah!” These people had a lot of demands, and Gina was only so skilled as a slave. She was licking her best, but the girl she was eating out kept cumming, more cum gushing out. She watched as it started to fall on the floor, one of the latex bound farm hands giggling. “She is a messy eater! You sure she is not supposed to be diverted into a pig girl?” Asked the lady, Gina ashamed as she failed to get it all.

Daisy pushed her cock into Gina's bum ignoring any moans of pain until she was finally fully inside. Slowly she started to fuck Gina giving her some time to keep herself steady before she was finally ramming her cock inot Gina's behinds. "Well her Mistress wants her to become a ponygirl but maybe we can keep her for a while as a pig girl just for the sake of humiliation." Grace commented actually liking the idea a bit. "Here we go that is one" Daisy moaned as she came deep inside Gina filling her intestines. "I think she can be done in ten minutes Ms. Daisy" one of the farm hands said always loving it when Daisy called for a public whipping.

Back
Top Bottom