annie33's requests [f/f]

annie33

Moon
Hi,

I hope you find something of interest in the ideas below. I play in third person and much prefer using PM. I average 2-3 paragraphs per post. All characters are 15+. I can play either character in all the plots. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

A]-Bestie's Older Sister-[f/f]---An 18yo girl is stuck at the mall where she works on a rainy night when her boyfriend's car breaks down. There to save the day is her bestie's 25yo sister who happens to be leaving after a little shopping and sees her standing under the awning to stay dry. She offers her a ride home. 18 knows her friend's sister is lesbian, but had had never made any plays to get inside her panties, so when she offers to get her high on some weed she has back at her apartment 18 readily accepts. Tho the younger girl has kissed and done some minor playing around with other girls she always thought of herself as straight. That night she would learn that being taken by another female just might be better.

B]-Mom's Friend-[f/f]---A 16yo girl comes into the house from outside with her friend on a hot day. They grab some cold drinks from the fridge. She hops her ass on the counter and asks her mom for a little spend money as she will be going to the mall to hang out with her friends later. Her mom's friend is also there seated at the table. 16 soon notices the woman's attention is drawn between her legs. 16 looks down and sees that the right leg band of her skimpy shorts is pulled way to the left. She is not wearing panties so the woman has a clear view of her smooth pussy. The girl reaches down and spreads the opening even farther. 16 gives a wink when the woman looks up. Her moms friend blushes and quickly looks away. 16 finds the woman's number on her mom's phone and plans on giving her a call the next day and asks if she wants to see more.

C]-The Chubby Nerd-[f/f]---We have two high school girls. One is cute and popular. The other is a chubby bully who spends her days getting other unpopular girls out of their panties. At night she dreams of stuffing her strap-on deep into the cunnies of the true hotties at school. Most of those girls avoid her as she is a known lesbian and rather rough. The popular girl has noticed chubby checking her out more than once along with making some lewd gestures. Any hand that brushed across her ass was usually the big girl's. The popular girl thought of herself as straight, but secretly liked the attention from the bigger teen. She started to fantasize what it would be like to allow the tough dyke to have her way with her. One day after school she gave chubby the opportunity.

D]-Two Girls-[f/f]---A pair of 16yo girls are best friends. They are supposedly straight. One night they find themselves fingering, kissing and tribbing with each other. They agree that is as least as much fun as making out with a boy. It becomes a regular thing with them. They don't push it any farther. Then at a party one of the girls is high from some weed that was being passed around. She ends up being pulled into a closet by two tomboys who like to taste girls, especially one as cute as this one. She soon has their tongues all over her. She learns there is more to girl-girl sex than just a little playing around. She also finds she likes it rough. Wait till she tells her friend what happened. Boys? Who needs boys?

E]-Homework Nerd-[f/f]---A 16yo straight girl has a big day planned on Sunday with friends at the beach. Tonight she had a date. She didn't feel she had time to do homework. She called a nerd she knew from school that she knew had a thing for her and offered to be her girl for the afternoon if in return she did her homework.

Back
Top Bottom