The Golden Age of Piracy

HairyBushLover

Super-Earth
Well, this Rp would take place in 1717 mainly in Nassau, home of many famous pirates.
Our characters will be part of a group of pirates that will constantly attacking British and Spanish ships, in their free time they will surely be drinking in taverns or in the bed with prostitutes.

I still have much to think about the but I would like you guys to suggest everything you have in mind.

Seems interesting enough, though I request parlay; firstly, are our characters captains of their own ship and crew, or are we part of just a single crew on one vessel? Are there any particular aspects of the RP that we should try to set our eyes on; treasure for sure is one, but how rare and, if one is attached to it, legendary or cursed? And lastly, is this RP focused on a bit of realism, sort of like, but clearly not exactly the same as, Pirates of the Caribbean, or something a bit more beyond like, say, One Piece?

This sounds like it could be interesting if not outright fun. any details as to character restrictions or requirements?

I might be in. Will have to see. It would be intresting of as things devloped and the crew became more infamous they became targeted by fellow pirates due to their bounty. As well as imperial navys. Maybe they get driven around the horn and into the pacific where they go after trade out of Japan, India, and China.

Dark_Fire27 said:
Seems interesting enough, though I request parlay; firstly, are our characters captains of their own ship and crew, or are we part of just a single crew on one vessel? Are there any particular aspects of the RP that we should try to set our eyes on; treasure for sure is one, but how rare and, if one is attached to it, legendary or cursed? And lastly, is this RP focused on a bit of realism, sort of like, but clearly not exactly the same as, Pirates of the Caribbean, or something a bit more beyond like, say, One Piece?

My idea was that were all part of the same crew on one vessel and about the captain the spot is free as real life the crew usually voted for a new captain and quartermaster. And sure there will be lots of treasure hunting and some fantasy scenes

frightorflight said:
I might be in. Will have to see. It would be intresting of as things devloped and the crew became more infamous they became targeted by fellow pirates due to their bounty. As well as imperial navys. Maybe they get driven around the horn and into the pacific where they go after trade out of Japan, India, and China.

That sounds like a good idea, perhaps we will have to work more on it but I like it

SexyStonerGal420 said:
This sounds like it could be interesting if not outright fun. any details as to character restrictions or requirements?

As long as you don't bring some futuristic character like RoboCop or something it will be okay. In real life females were not allowed into ships but it they will be allowed here, my character will be female after all

HairyBushLover said:
SexyStonerGal420 said:

As long as you don't bring some futuristic character like RoboCop or something it will be okay. In real life females were not allowed into ships but it they will be allowed here, my character will be female after all

Well there were female pirates so its not without precedent.

frightorflight said:
HairyBushLover said:
SexyStonerGal420 said:

Well there were female pirates so its not without precedent.

They were not "Openly accepted"

Back
Top Bottom