Primarily Modern Anthro Stories

Hey all! I'm pretty new to the site, but I've definitely had my fair share of years in rp/erp. I've been cruising the forums for a bit to familiarize myself with then and I realized that having a request thread would probably help people what want to play with me!

First and fore most, here is my extensive f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/esmeraldine If you don't see a kink, it's probably going to be a no. I was pretty thorough adding the ones I like!

Now on to my request! All stories are assumed to involve most if not all anthro characters. I can play a human character but only in a fully human environment (furry still preferred!). I prefer to have a more story based rp with smut thrown in, but I'll take any ecchi scenes as much as you want!

---

1. A Creation Gone Wrong
This story is heavily inspired by a favorite comic of mine, found here: https://e-hentai.org/g/994156/225be9175c/

In this story, my character (could be anywhere in her mid 20's to late 30's, whatever you prefer) is one of the head researchers and scientists of the largest and most powerful medical firms in the country. As such, she has many responsibilities and access to top secret information.

The latest round of testing involves a substance that can pretty much reform itself into any shape it wants, even so far as adapting to different materials and sinking into them.

Your character is an independent corporate spy with no scruples intent on finding and selling this highly secretive material to get rich. As he sneaks in and tries to steal the substance, the still experimental material fuses with your body, distorting you into a living example of the substance. However, you quickly find that you need a host and, as you were an obsessed, horny, perverted sicko before you merged, in order to stay alive, you have to keep releasing your sperm or you will explode.

As my character investigates what happened, you surprise me, enveloping completely. You quickly find yourself able to practically meld with me and turn my fur black (or another color), liquefy yourself to contort into any shape around my body you want, and even harden into a latex-like material in just about any excess you want. You can reproduce your body in this material or you can just be a full body cast while shoving your cock inside of me, either way, you find me at your mercy.

From there, you can pretty much demand anything of me you want, making sure to fuck me, choke me, grope me, cut off my breathing, etc to get what you want. Non-con domming is a must though!

- -

2. If I Could Stop Time

This story is inspired by the series Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare http://hentaihaven.org/gakuen-de-jikan-yo-tomare-episode-1/

In this story, each player may play one or more characters, though it will probably be one player as one character and the other player as all the other characters. Every character is at least 18 years old and attends the same high school together.

The protagonist of the story obtains the ability to freeze time around himself and finds that he can pretty much do whatever he wants and go wherever he pleases without much consequence. For years he's been a loner and a loser, few if any girls have even talked to him, and he doesn't have anything special going for him. However, with this ability, he can now take anything he wishes.

Non-con is the primary kink in this story and should be involved in just about all of the interactions. Other than that, just about anything in my F-list (no's are out) goes.

- -

3. Welcome to the Office

This story isn't inspired by one thing in particular, though I've been watching The Office lately so it put me in an office mood hehe. For this one in particular, I'm really looking to play only one character, though I'd have a VERY strong preference for my partner to play several. Bonus points if you want to Narrate/DM for this story!

It's always hard being the new girl at any job. My character's uncle is a former employee of a company and has gotten her recommended for an office job. Being in a tight spot, she readily accepts, though it isn't until she starts to settle in that she notices she's one of the only, if not the only, females in the workplace.

As such, she's going to be having a lot of attention focused on her. The more casual guys will be flirting with her, possibly staring at her, etc. The more 'intense' guys will be going further, with some groping, skirt lifting/blouse opening, peeping into the female bathroom, setting a camera under her desk to record up her skirt, constant texting of dick pics, maybe even some blackmail and possibly forced sex. As she is severely outnumbered and working at a primarily male firm, she really won't be able to do much other than deal with it. The job just pays too well for where she's at...

- -

4. That's What Happens When You Don't Get Out A Lot

For this one, I'm looking for a partner to play multiple guys and is meant to be short term/one-shot.

My character is a bit of a techie nerd who spends her days locked up in her apartment. Between working as online tech support and playing computer games all day, she almost never goes out, so if her neighbors don't see her for awhile, they won't really ask any questions.

Which is why it's very lucky for a trio of criminals that have recently stolen a lot of cash and are running from the law that they happen to stumble into the complex in which she lives and break into her apartment. All they have to do is keep her quiet and stop her from notifying anyone for a few days until they get back up on their feet. Until then, they can use her apartment and the ready to microwave food stocks she keeping to hide for a couple days. Not to mention they have a pretty nice looking girl they can use for stress relief.

I'm thinking this story should happen over three days and my character should be tied up and gagged most of that time. Of course, she may be gagged with things other than objects at certain times! I'm looking for this to be non-con, though if you REALLY want to, you can put a gun to her head and force her to do things.

- -

5. I Ordered More Than Pizza

This story focuses primarily on one on one character interactions and is meant to be short term/one-shot

My character is just an average college girl working part time as a pizza delivery driver in the city areas. One particular call directs her to a normal looking building with normal looking people. Though as the customer opens the door for her and sees her rather attractive features, he decides that he wants more than just pizza.

So while he goes to 'get the money' he instead goes for his sleeping injection that he normally uses to make himself pass out. He manages to subdue her and drags her into his apartment to keep for as long as he can. Obviously he'll want to make sure his nosy neighbors don't find out.

I'm thinking this story can take place over the course of a single night, but if you want to extend it to a few days, we can do that too. The important thing is that it should be non-con. To keep my character from making too much of a ruckus, she should probably be either bound and gagged for most of the time or knocked out with the sleeping medication. Fucking her unconscious body is fine by me as well.

---

Please contact me via PM. I have a VERY strong preference for this rp to take place in a thread!

Back
Top Bottom