Returning Roleplayer looking for a male partner

Dreamcatcher

Banned
Banished
After taking a rather long leave of absence I have decided it was finally time to return to the fun of roleplaying and what better site to return to than Bluemoon?! I have also returned to my hobby of writing stories and my most recent story I have started has sprung a bit of inspiration for a roleplay I would really enjoy to test out and perhaps in return get some new ideas for my story.

My idea would be for a werewolf roleplay, if this isn't your cup of tea send me a pm, perhaps we could find something else to try instead. Moving on however, the roleplay would be modern day in a small heavily forest town in Oregon. The small town is home to a local pack of werewolves led by an aging man named Alexander who recently lost his son to an ambush by rouges and has begun to train his remaining child to become alpha. His pack however is not thrilled at the idea of a female alpha. Rumors begin to go around that a new pack is looking for a new area to call home, and they have their eyes set on this little town.

I would really like for this roleplay to be long term, to have a story line and not just jump right into the smutty scenes. Your character would be my characters mate however there would be something other than the fact that he is not apart of the pack that would hinder them from being together. It could be that he is one of the rouges who killed her brother, or perhaps he is the alpha threatening her territory?

I typically will try to have a paragraph or two, sometimes three to my posts and I will generally be more active at night. I prefer to play through PM though I can also do roleplays on a thread or through IM, IM is always my last choice however. If you are interested in this idea I would love to hear from you! If not but you're still interested in roleplaying with me go ahead and send me a PM anyways!

Back
Top Bottom