Pervy anime roleplay advert *grinnnns* Yuri & regular

Fruitaddictedgirl

Meteorite
{Important: Don’t confuse my avatar with my character, I may use a different pictures for our roleplay}

Ok. I don’t really like complicated stories... therefore I don’t like too much planning, and just want to roleplay as soon as possible, without unnecesary OOC stuff. I must point out that I don’t like to talk much, just roleplay, just so to get the stim’s that I need. That’s the reason I’m here. ^3^

I accept girls and guys as partners.

Having said that... I like there to be more smut than story. *grins*

I’m a sub... so don’t ask me to play a dom, but my character may once in a while take the lead depending on what happens. My characters range from age 18-21.

The things I love... romance, modern, slice of life, anime stuffs. And all the good pervy stuff. *giggles naughtily* I put the emphasis on ‘anime world’. I also like to use Japanese phrases, like: arigatou, gomen, oyasumi, kawaii... x3 But I’ll only bug you with that if you want me to.

My absolute off-limits...never ever come with: incest, rape, bdsm, underage, furry, futa’s, blood, scat, fantasy/supernatural/scifi genres.

Ok, over the pairings. I love the cliche type of scenarios...

+ Girl posts advert for a roommate, her mystery responder is her favorite senpai from their school days, she has always had a crush on him/her....

+ Girl visits a hotspa resort all by herself but the owner (male or female) is such a perv that he wants her for himself. They open up to each other after the girl is discovered playing with herself....

+ Japanese schoolgirl finds herself at the mercy of pervs, until another groper/perv defends her for some reason. They meet up again as she allows him/her to grope her in public as a thank you...

+ A ‘normal’ girl visits an otaku store for the first time, amazed by the stuff they got. The (male or female) clerk helps her, but she/he can’t help but wanting to know the girl more, as the new girl decides to visit the erotic section to try various toys and goodies with his/her permission and presence...

...I can’t think of any more! X3 Help! But I hope anyone like these. I don’t like other suggestions, because these are what I currently crave sooo badly.

I think I almost forgot... I’m going to use PMs or threads...(I will not use instant messaging) so I’m in a dilemma... Which one?? ;D

Back
Top Bottom