Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why don't people like my thread?

CatScrezatio

Supernova
I've deliberates this question —why people don't seem to be interested in playing anything on my request thread— for awhile now.

Before I chalked it up to lack od organization and I fixed that, it's much more organized and I think, easier to follow. So what's the problem? Can anyow figure why my thread isn't gaining much traction?

Here's the link by the way.

One thing that might help would be clearly identifying if you want to play as the Domme or the sub or willing to play either.

I think reading it a second time you probably want to be the sub, just spell it out whatever it is . You can also put that orientation in your flist

megyn said:
One thing that might help would be clearly identifying if you want to play as the Domme or the sub or willing to play either.

I think reading it a second time you probably want to be the sub, just spell it out whatever it is . You can also put that orientation in your flist

That's a really helpful suggestion thanks

I like playing both but I've been playing dom a lot so I want to mix it up a bit.

Your thread is fine, no problems there. Sometimes rping is like this, slow and deserted. Especially until the end of next month, as the holidays are a busy time for many people.

My best advice would be to seek out partners yourself. After all, rping is a two way street.

I think we all have that issue from time to time. It's rarely something wrong with the request thread and usually more or less people being afraid to contact others. I know that I often feel like I'm not good enough to write with others so I just don't send messages.

xanaphia said:
Your thread is fine, no problems there. Sometimes rping is like this, slow and deserted. Especially until the end of next month, as the holidays are a busy time for many people.

My best advice would be to seek out partners yourself. After all, rping is a two way street.

You're right. It's just a bit Demoralizing, you know?

Back
Top Bottom