Gender Bender Naruto Craving

LiquidGirl

Moon
Hey ya'll, it's Liquid. I'm looking for somebody who could help scratch a particular itch I've been having. Feel free to contact me if you are interested, I am very flexible with kinks and how we play it out so if you have a different version by all means let's talk about it. I usually write 2 to 3 paragraphs, but will often give something similar to what I get. I prefer pm over anything else, but I also have a Skype account if you'd like to message each other that way.

So back to the aforementioned itch. I've been craving this one plot where I play the anime character Naruto who somehow gets stuck in his sexy female form, and is somehow severely weaken or completely barred from his chakra powers. I'm leaving this plot a little unfinished so that we can create something we both like, but I'm looking for some sort of corruption/fall of the hero type of plot where Naruto is slowly corrupted with his body and mind becoming more and more sexual and slutty as time goes on. Maybe he gets forced into working at a strip club, or gets captured by the enemy and is transformed by them. Or maybe somebody gets teased a little too much by his sexy jutsu, and decide they want him for their own. While this is all very sexy and fun, I do appreciate a sort of story and plot that drives the roleplay. I love smut, but character interaction outside of it is nice too. If I had to say, I would want to go for something like 40% story, and 60% smut. Something like that.

Just a side note for a different kind of roleplay, even though my kinks seem to suggest I dig that dark, corruption and domination kind of feel, I do appreciate a good romance. So, if youd want to play the role of a friend and we develop a loving relationship together, Im down for that kind of stuff too. Or anything in between really, I love me a messed up romance . :p

Here's what he'd roughly look like in the beginning.

naruko and uzumaki naruto (naruto and naruto: the last) drawn by ede - Danbooru

And here's what he could end up looking like:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/f1/fe/85f1fef0d01c809708834795d97563ad--anime-sexy-hot-anime.jpg

Kinks:
-Romance
-Story and relationship driven
-Humiliation/forced into uncomfortable scenarios (example being forced to go to a club in skimpy slutwear.)
-Bimbofication
-gender transformation
-Revealing clothing
-Breast expansion
-Corruption
-Futas
-Multiple Insertions
-Light/Medium Non Con
-Sex toys
-Dom/sub relationships
-Body modification
-Transformations(bodily changes such as a similarity to a certain animal, changing body type, ect.)

No goes:
-Bathroom stuff
-Excessive gore

Thanks for reading friends! I hope to talk to ya'll soon, don't be a stranger!

Last edited:
LiquidGirl said:
ya'll, it's Liquid. I'm looking for somebody who could help scratch a particular itch I've been having. Feel free to contact me if you are interested, I am very flexible with kinks and how we play it out so if you have a different version by all means let's talk about it. I usually write 2 to 3 paragraphs, but will often give something similar to what I get. I prefer pm over anything else, but I also have a Skype account if you'd like to message each other that way.

So back to the aforementioned itch. I've been craving this one plot where I play the anime character Naruto who somehow gets stuck in his sexy female form, barring him from his powers in an unknown city. Im leaving this plot a little unfinished so that we can create something we both like, but I was thinking it could be a corruption/fall of the hero type of plot. Where Naruto is slowly sucked into the underbelly of this city, with his body and mind becoming more and more sexual and corrupted as time goes on. Maybe he gets forced into working at a strip club, or gets indebted to a pimp for a while. Since his body isn't built for fighting any more, he has to take advantage of his feminine side in order to succeed. Examples being selling his body for information, or seducing someone.

Here's what he'd roughly look like in the beginning.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1986051

And here's what he could end up looking like:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/f1/fe/85f1fef0d01c809708834795d97563ad--anime-sexy-hot-anime.jpg

Kinks:
-Bimbofication
-gender transformation
-Revealing clothing
-Breast expansion
-Corruption
-Futas
-Multiple Insertions
-Light/Medium Non Con
-Sex toys
-Dom/sub relationships
-Body modification

No goes:
-Bathroom stuff
-Excessive gore

Thanks for reading friends! I hope to talk to ya'll soon

Bump!

Bump bump, bum bump

Disregard that second post, its just me figuring out the system and how all the buttons work haha

Back
Top Bottom