Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Elves are sick (Sausage-sama & Esmeraldine)

Saint Celestine

Supernova
A loud churning could be heard as the black Arks anchor was retracted and the mammoth ship started to sail out into the sea, no one on board really had any idea where the Witch King Malekith was taking them. However, they were the best of the best, only those most loyal to Khaine were aboard this ship and well the odd Slaanesh worshipper here and there as the Malekiths mother was also on board, the Hag Sorceress of Ghrond herself. Some of the guards could not but help be enchanted by her beauty, but look was all they dare do.

Some were fearful what she did with any of her lovers, whispers of sacrificing them mid-orgasm or locking them up to be used as living semen dispensers. Others were simply fearful of Malekith wrath, should he take a disliking to anyone growing too close to his mother. A few hours into the journey to wherever the ship was going, a servant approached Morathi bowing heavily. “My lady. The King wished to inform you that he wanted to meet you for dinner at 9 to discuss plans and the voyage, he also said not to bother him until then as he is with suitors” the servant said still kneeling.

latest

Her enchanting beauty was undeniable, her huge, long, sleek black locks seemingly flowing behind her as if a rush of wind were constantly keeping them up. As she made her way slowly through the black halls of the ark, her wide hips shifted from side to side to a rhythm no male or female elf she passed could resist. Her rounded, porcelain posterior stood out to those behind her, clad in only a small, tight black cloth thong that seemed to enhance her perfect features, the thin purple length of cloth that flowed down the front of her figure dancing sexily between her thighs as she went. Clad in a resplendent night black metal breastplate, it was little more than a sharp looking bra, though her left breast prodded out of its circular support, supple and completely exposed for all to admire.

The loud clacks of her high heeled metal boots and staff stopped when the servant approached her and offered her Malekith's will. "Oh? Does my son think he can impose he will upon me as well?" she said with her seductive voice, her tone alone nearly able to make any man cum instantly. Still, she uttered a chuckle and dismissed the servant. "Very well, I will play his game. For now..."

Though she did not show it, she was utterly pissed. 'What does that sniveling runt think he's doing telling ME what to do!' she thought to herself, a slight grimace forming on her face, 'He prefers the company of those dainty bitches instead of his own MOTHER!? 9 pm will come and I will be sure to teach my son a lesson...'

Until then, the clacking started again, the stares resumed, and she headed further down into the belly of the ark. She had two hours and she was not about to waste them.

Bursting into the chamber of Pleasure, or at least that was what her followers called it in secret, she peered around at her loyal witch elves and motioned her priestess over. "Is the captive ready? I want her to know that the only one who makes love to my son is ME. And I plan on teaching her this quite directly..."

It was a struggle for the poor servant to even deliver the message to Morathi, he was a new recruit a young lad barely 20 and he was lucky enough to be chosen to be on Malekiths own crew for this particular voyage. Although before this he had led a fairly sheltered life, well sheltered for a dark elf, his father was in the military and his mother was a cook he had never been to Ghrond or any other cities where the cult of pleasure had a big presence. So needless to say as soon as he delivered the message rather quickly he knelt , trying to hide his erection that had popped seeing the mere sight of the Hag sorceress.

He breathed a sigh of relief as she left, as he ran quickly to his chambers to probably masturbate over his kings mother. Meanwhile in a personal chamber of Morathi, one of her loyal witch elves was whipping a crying dark elf girl, a noble girl of some sorts who had been trying to get close to the witch king in the past few days, her parents encouraging her hoping to increase their own standing.

Morathi glared at the young girl who had dared meddle in her affairs. She was not the first of her victims, and likely, would not be her last. But it didn't matter who she was or where she came from, the Hag Queen was untouchable and could do whatever she pleased. Unfortunately for the girl's family, their daughter would not be returning them for, once the Queen was done with her, she would become a member of the cult.

"Enough," she said simply to her servant whipping the girl, expecting her to stop and get back to the circle of witch elves lining the circular wall of the chamber. Morathi gingerly shoved her staff to her priestess and slowly walked toward her captive.

"Do you know who I am, girl?" she snarled quite viciously into her face, though she didn't bother taking the girl's gag out. She didn't need any replies because it didn't matter what she said, the queen was going to punish her regardless.

Back
Top Bottom