Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male slutty slice of life -- quick one shots?! ;)

newblood

Star
Thank you for taking pity on lil 'ol newblood, and checking out my board!

Essentially, I am currently looking for some plot/ character driven slice of life with a balance of wholesome fluff and filthy smut. I don't have any particular plots or pairings in mind, but I do know that I'd love it to be slice of life, but also a little exaggerated. I play female characters in M x F pairings.

Some examples of pairings:
- musician x muse
- two performers at the same festival
- oc celebrity x regular person
- metal god x pop princess
- etc, etc; if you have any ideas, let me know!

I am a multi-paragraph, novella writer. I like to get deep into my character's thoughts, actions, and motives. As a roleplay partner, I tend to try to create an experience for my partner's pleasure! This means descriptiveness; sights, sounds, smells, etc. Also, I've been known to create little mood boards and playlists. When I get into it, I get into it. To learn more about me, feel free to poke around my posts!

I roleplay primarily through PM, other avenues can be discussed though. My response times depend on how inspired I am and whether work/life is intense. Sometimes I can get one out a day, sometimes I can get multiple out in a day. I'm down for OOC, I'm quite chatty, love to learn about new people, and will always, always, always collaborate with you to create something that we are both in love with.

I'm asking the same sort of effort from you. I am begging the roleplay gods for an interesting character and solid writer to re-inspire me to write! Please shoot me a PM if you're willing to chat things out and take a stab at something with me!!

Some small plots!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom