Add Me on Discord!

T

TheEmmaG

Hi, thanks for clicking! I'm on the lookout for new friends and writing partners with my Discord account, so give me an add at TheEmmaG#2595 on Discord if you want to talk more. I'm good with standard conversations, or you can always mention some of the themes below that we might discuss. More developed ideas to come, but in the meantime, I'll be happy to hear from you!

Note: These are all in alphabetical order, not necessarily order of interest - ask me if you see something (or things!) you want to explore

Likes/Interests:
• Bullying Themes
• College/School Settings (I'm a student, but I don't have the 'typical' college experience - playing out aspects of it would be cool)
• Consent Play (I may not be willing every time... or any of the times!)
• Corruptions
• Emotionally-Driven Plays
• Exploring my submissive side
• Interracial Themes (I'm white, but my partner doesn't have to be - I'm also open to playing women of color)
• Older men
• Prostitution & Sex Work
• Underworld Themes (Think drugs, gangs, etc.)

Dislikes/Turn-Offs:
• Animals/Mutants (I don't care if you have a puppy, but don't play one or suggest some dog/human hybrid - make sense?)
• Incest (I'll never be into my dad or my brother, sorry!)
• Murder & Maiming (in the play - For the underworld theme above, I understand that a guy may have killed or hurt someone before, just not in front of me or to me)
• Unrealistic scenes/proportions
• Watersports & Worse

Finally back after a hellacious couple of months - come say hey!

Back
Top Bottom