50/50 Switch Girl wants her ON button violently smashed

StarGazy

Wily Switch Vixen
Please read all of me!
I can only take on rps I can see longevity in.
Please do not bombard me with messages - I will reply when I can.
Im looking for Males, though I may be persuaded to do F/FutaxF in smut games only.

READ - First Impressions- Please PM me
I find it amazing that bright green writing that says 'Read' can still go unnoticed by the majority. Anyway...
Give me your ideas! Give me something to read and ponder.
Please tell me about your character? I cannot stress this enough. I really don't know if I want to play a Plot or not if I have no idea who Im going to be playing against.
Who is he?
What is he?
His history? His present?
How would he react to her Dom tendencies?
What scenes can you see happening? How does your character fit in it.
Please read my Kink list - Check if you're comfortable with it and see if there's anything you want to change.
Please please PLEASE bring ideas!
Make the subject of your message your dream Doughnut to show you've read this.
Mine would be Eton mess topping filled with Caramel Custard.

Kinks and Deal Breakers

Turn Ons -
Please let me know if you don't want to include certain kinks or want to include different ones.
'The Usual' (Vaginal, Kissing, foreplay, cuddling ect)
Well Developed characters with personality - I quickly lose interest in 'Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu' one-dimensional personalities.
Anal
Characters above the age of 25
- A preference. I also prefer the male to be older, even if by just a year.
Squirting (More like a small token gush of fluids while orgasming. Not massive amounts, shooting everywhere)
Oral (Giving/Receiving)
Dirty talk
Pet names
- Babe, Kitten, a shortened version of their name ect - I like pet names. Also..though shes shy about it, being told she's a 'Good Girl' is a guilty pleasure.
Sizeplay - Bigger males to smaller females (Dominating big men is much more fun as someone smaller.)
Realism - Even if its Fantasy, there must be some elements of realism
Throat Fucking (Gently though. You can't apply 'pussy' level of force)
Rough Sex - No one said you cant be rough and romantic at the same time.
Spanking - Make those handprints bruise, I promise it will make her wet.
Non-Human partners (Neko like or furry, shapeshifters, demons ect)
Loving Relationships - Mutual respect and love is awesome - Even if they are treating each other rather roughly!
Bruising via Biting, scratching, repeated spanking (to her) ect. (To both characters)
Sadism/Masochism - Hear me out. It sounds scary but its not. She enjoys being spanked, like really spanked so she'd feel it tomorrow - it will make her crazy wet. If Sizeplay, then the (temporary) pain of taking a big cock. Being bitten. Hair pulling. All made better by a person who enjoys giving her this type of stimulation.
Multiple Partners /MMF/FFM (But I don't play more than one main character, any others will be temp or side)
Body marking via hickey, biting or light bruising (To both characters)
Light Bondage (To both characters)
Big dicks - Not unrealistically big though - its not going to be more than 8-9 inches long but girth is important too! Still in proportion with your species. I also enjoy slightly larger cum loads. Non-humans use anatomically correct genitals (or even a Hemipenis) but excluding flared or barbed.

Im also open to Drink and Drug use in game - within reason.
Im open to Father x Daughter / Brother x Sister pairings - though I prefer not to bring 'romantic feelings' into this. Just casual. Plot must be interesting though.
Anything not listed, do ask. Im likely in a mood to try something new - as long as its not in the list below.

*Turn Offs -
Toilet stuff
Virginity
Heavy facials
Rape
- Dub-Con is acceptable.
Feet, bellies, inflation, lactation, vore, snuff ect
Cervical Penetration
(Smash against that deep spot, not through it. Its unrealistic and gross.)
Innocent/Submissive characters/Beta Males- I do not want to control or mother YC. Any requesting this will be met with a swift rejection.
Clothed Sex kink - If you want sex in clothes for the majority of the game, then its a no. I like nakedness.
Ballbusting - Oh why did someone ask me this.
Sex as a means of sustainment or addiction - I really dont care if YC's cock tastes like cherries, my character is NOT addicted to your dick and she will never need it or any bodily fluid to sustain herself or any powers she might have.
Undescriptive posts - replies that don't state their thoughts or emotions along with their actions is really boring to read and makes the scene feel very one dimensional.

About my Gentle Domme Female -
I prefer to play Humans, Kisunemimi (Foxgirl- Hybrid) or Demons

My fox girl character is my favorite to play but im more than happy playing Human roles too. I put alot of detail into her extra features (tail, ears.) as body language if you wanted to play against something different. She's also the best to play with Sizeplay in mind.

Her Season will be the start of Summer (and the start of Winter if we want to make it twice a year). Im very open to the idea of pregnancy (as means to drive the story along and not as a fetish) and I will make it so she is ONLY fertile while she is on heat. However, I will have her taking contraception during that time until their relationship is ready for it.
She'll be constantly wet and aroused. It will plague her like an inch she can't scratch or a burn that wont cool - Not without a man's orgasm to quell it.

(Reminder - Males do not go into Heat as they aren't the ones having babies. It's been suggested enough so I'm putting it here - Fellow Hybrids or other non humans (maybe) will be influenced by her heat as he will be able to smell her hormones and will unlock an instinct in him to fuck her)

My characters are all Heavy Switch - Both Dom and Sub 50/50.
She will not be a damsel in distress. She's feisty and independent - I only play against Dom Males.
She will be about 5ft tall or just under with D breasts. So she'll be pretty light and small since I love the idea of a smaller woman ruffing up Big/dominant/Strong/Powerful (Either physically or socially) men. She's small but she's not fragile!
What I mean by that is that she'll spontaneously face-sit (even if she has to climb up your body while you stand), edge him, spontaneously ride him, cause some bruising via light biting, use some breakable or unbreakable restraint (if you are comfortable with that) and even (by special request only) pegging.
I like this level of restraint play where you are easily able to turn the tables on her when she uses breakable restraint (eg: using her body weight to bind his arms or body) but you sometimes don't the premise that she's cute, you find her too sexy to stop or its a guilty pleasure - but don't let her get away with too much. You may need to remind her whos in charge sometimes - You will be her Alpha, but she won't always stay submissive.

Since she's a heavy Switch, she does equally love being submissive and take everything he wants to give her. She wants to please her man as much as she can.
I'm quite an animalistic person and she will only 'belong' to you once you fuck her and make her yours - Loyalty and her high libido will be waiting for you.
She also has a tendency to bite or bruise her lover's, gently though it will leave a mark. Again, it looks better on big Dominate guys. When his friends sees those marks, would they believe his little lover did it?
I like Love Hate relationships too where they dont like the other (or tell themselves that but they secretly do) but are hopelessly attracted to each other.

Her personality is outgoing, witty, confident and sometimes quite abrasive and forward. She's kind and always means well, but she just doesn't suit 'delicate' roles like Goddesses, angels or Royalty.

tumblr_ola181SZhC1ub2ax3o1_1280.jpg

urk.jpg

A Male character that would smash the fuck out of my On Button would be (though its not a deal breaker if you don't match all of these)-
Some kind of humanoid non human (or if Human, has never been with a Hybrid before)
(Sizeplay) Big/Tall (Not too muscular though) that would like a smaller (5ft) lover
Top/Dominant demeanor with a soft spot for her Dom shenanigans
Isn't perfect
Enjoys inflicting alittle bit of pain on her (spanking, biting, hair pulling, maybe even light choking.
Enjoys having alittle bit of pain inflicted on him (Biting, bruising, little hair pulling, frustration via edging)
Older (Even if just by alittle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plots -

Please include - Time Skips. I would like to skip through days or weeks of 'in story' time to reach another event to prevent slow spots. Could be skipping to another location, heated session, an event (break up, argument, vacation, a date, addition of drama/twist eg: another love interest, marriage, pregnancy, birth, action) Anything we want.

Post requirements -
At least 2 paragraphs please
Literate detailed writing. Engaging characters. Third Person only.

I cant promise Long Term, but we'll keep it going for as long as it continues to be good and interesting. Hense the Time Skips.

So you've read my kinks and the description of my character. Im open for plots!
Please don't send me just pairings. Come to me with at least alittle bit of story/direction in it.

Im more into Modern settings at the moment (Fantasy or not). Not to say I wont accept Medieval but just less likely to - unless the plot is good.

A few basic ideas I have - (feel free to change or suggest your own)
These plots have defaulted to my character being the Fox Hybrid which I can change on request.

(Modern) High School Friends - One went away (becoming famous, rich, army, prison or just moved away) or is in and out of the others life. Years later they get back in contact and the spark (they did or didn't act on) is still there.

(Modern) Coffee Shop - You've got abit of a crush on the waitress there. You visit often but never make any move. One day you finally ask her for her number and one night, you suddenly get a text from her asking for a favor.

(Medieval) The Tribes - Hybrids have lived separated from Humans. They tend to congregate in places Humans deem 'uninhabitable' like forests, mountains ect. You have just taken over leadership of one such tribe of mixed Hybrids from your father and you are expected to marry a 'Princess' from another tribe to maintain good relations and peace. However, you long ago fell for a childhood friend, just a girl in the tribe.
Do you marry anyway and keep your Fox lover on the side?
Or do you refuse and marry your lover and accept an on coming war (Just because you wanted to marry the one you loved).

(Medieval or Modern) The Healer-
Through some supernatural means, you have been injured (or cursed, poisoned or whatever) and no usual doctor can treat you. However, you've been tipped off that someone is able to cure you and you seek out this person. She lives a days drive from your city, in the woods close to the mountains. Her healing powers will cure you, but her treatment program is alittle more intimate than expected.

RE: Fantasy Adventure with a Neko (World Building) (NSFW image inside)

open - Plot change

RE: Modern Fantasy - Smutty Monster Taming - Monster needed for Tamer.

Plot change again

RE: Mix n Match Pairings and Settings - Fantasy & Modern. (Nonhuman friendly)

Open to ideas

Updated plots

updated with more plots

RE: Exploring Sexuality (Open to related Plots. Non-Human friendly)

Open again

RE: NSFW Picture Plots (Non-Human friendly + RomCom manga trope ideas)

Plots added

RE: Dom Neko Girl in heat - Dom males, Please give me relief

Open still

RE: Gentle Dom Girl looking for Tall/Powerful/Dominant men

Trying to get back in the swing

RE: Playful Foxgirl Dom With A Taste For Alpha/dominant Men

Open still

RE: Playful Foxgirl Dom With A Taste For Alpha/dominant Men

Open for a few new plots

RE: Give her your heart and she will give you hers - Playful Dom Female for Dom Male

Open still

RE: Gentle Dom Female looking for a Dom Male - Bonus points for Sizeplay (NSFW pics)

Still open? You betcha

RE: Gentle Dom Female looking for a Dom Male - Bonus points for Sizeplay (NSFW pics)

Still open for business

RE: Gentle Dom Female looking for a Dom Male - Bonus points for Sizeplay

Open for maybe one more

RE: Switch girl needs Dom male for Anti Hero Demon hunter rp

Openibg for one

Back
Top Bottom